Two Years .

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

How long had it been ..? Two years , I said i would be back soon , and yet , i'm still at New York , I sighed as i stared out at the night scene .

Remembering how Doo Joon shouted at me ,Yelled at me , thinking it was mine fault , ""Why did you not call him Appa! Why! He's yours Appa! Did you even know that?!"

I took the cup of hot chocolate and took a sip of it , Reflashing back the past , Doo Joon walked with heavy steps , dragging his foot into the house , "Mianhae ,"He apologized to me , I looked up at him , His face was full of sadness , The eyes were totally blank , it seems like He's staring at nothing , I shook my head , "Ani , I called him Appa , in the end . " Trying to comfort him and also clear up my name , I don't wish to cause any misunderstandings , He smiled faintly at me , "Ne , I was sorry for shouting at you Eun Ra .. " Then he sat onto the couch , lying back at the couch , both legs wide open , his hands are on his laps , Staring at the blank space , He's totally out , No soul at all , No spirit , "What plans do you have now?" I asked him . He looked at me and shrug his shoulders , "Maybe i should quit , Quit everything ." I throw my bag onto the couch and sat opposite of DooJoon , I remembered what Appa said to me , "I want you to take over some business of mine and handle it well with Your brother , It'll be okay if you don't want but that's my wish . " , That wish of his , Will Doo Joon do it , Appa doesn't want to see him fall and all his company stuffs to fall . I walked over to him and pat his back , "Doo Joon , Appa want you to take over his business , Don't quit yet ."

He looked up at me and stood up , "That's right , no time to be like this , " He smiled at me ,this time , his smile was just like the original one , not that sadness fake smile , "I will help you ." I said that to him and his smile turn to a grin , Was that time , that decision was wrong ? It kept me staying at New York now ..

A knock on the door , interrupted my thoughts , "Composer Yoon ." I turn my chair around and looked at my secretary , "Wae?"

She bow to me and smiled , "You have a guest ."

I put down my cup of hot chocolate and tilt my head , "Who?" She smiled and moved aside ,Doo Joon walked into the office , "Composer Yoon ."

The secretary left because of my instructions and closed the door, I took my coat , "It's time already ?" He smiled and nod , "Ne , Let's leave for now ."

I nod my head and tidy my desk , the pencils are sharpened nicely , the cup returned back to it's own position , After that messy stuffs to do , I left with Doo Joon .

Our relationships are closer this time round and i did not really disliked him for now , Yet i still don't call him Oppa .

I was wearing a white dress and a beige colour coat over it , My hair was down , with elegant curls at the end , I've changed , I was no longer any child , I smiled as people greeted me along , "See you tomorrow , Composer Yoon ." I nod my head and smiled to them , Doo Joon opened the car's door and I sat in .

As soon as i sat down in the car , I searched for my phone and went onto twitter , Checking out what's the guys are doing .

A new tweet ,"How long must i wait ..? "

Yang Yoseob's POV:

I tweeted a new tweet and went back to bed , I missed her , Her , Yoon Eun Ra , I wonder how's she doing right now ..

Junhyung slapped my head and i glared up at him , "Waeyo!" He showed me his phone , "Why are you tweeting this! You are worrying our fans and You're obviously refering to Eun Ra!"

I shook my head and rub the back of my head , "Eun Ra doesn't own a twitter , She won't be looking at it by the way! "

Junhyung sighed and sat beside me , "Serious , are you serious! Fans will start to tweet back to you with such a emotional tweet and Rumour will come up the net and out on the newspaper ."

So what , Can't i express my feelings? He pointed his phone , "Here it comes . Fans are tweeting to you now ."

I opened up the mentions box , and there are quite a few tweets , Here are some ,"Waeyo? Yoseobie~ TT TT .." Another one , "What are you waiting for ..?" , Another one again , "It's alright , it's worth a wait , New york fans are excited!" I chuckled at the last tweet, "They don't know anything and We're going New york , Fans are expecting the tweet to be refering to New york!"

Junhyung sighed, "Even i missed Eun Ra , i won't even tweet on this issue , " He sighed once again and returned back to his bed , "I'm sleeping alright, get back up there!"

I throw my phone at the top of my bed and then climbed the small stairs , "Goodnights , " I was thinking about to clear all the thoughts , I tweeted another tweet again , "New York , I'll be waiting .. Goodnights . ^^" , I smiled and went to sleep , It's been two years since we debut , the day that Eun Ra left ,on my birthday and then a few months later ,Cube entertainment found us and debuted us , We are now so sucessful , i want Eun Ra to see how great am i ,and be proud of me and said , "Daebak Yoseob ah!" I shifted the thought away , I need to focus for the concert for tomorrow .

"Yang Yoseob!" The voice was so loud that it awake me , I looked up and it was Hyunseung , "Waeyo .." I said with a pair of sleepy eyes .

Hyunseung pat my head , "We are late , so faster and prepare , we need to go for concert at New york , Remember?"

Ah .. Right , New york . I nod my head and slide down the stairs which hurts my . Dongwoon was making his hair while I brushed my teeth .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Yoseob's tweet appearing in my mind , "New York , I'll be waiting ... Goodnights . ^^" Are they coming to New York for concert ? I pressed the button on the phone , "Ne ? Composer Yoon. " I spoke through the speaker , "Check for Beast Schedule ."

For awhile , the secretary came in with a sheet of paper on her hands , "Here , Beast schedule , " She smiled and bow to me , "Ah .. You may leave now ." She bow once again and left .

I looked at it , The timing , Concert tonight , 7:30pm , i looked at my schedule ,7pm no work , I smiled , I can see Yoseob, Junhyung and Hyunseung for now! They must grown alot! I packed my stuffs , "There's no work for today right?" I asked the secretary through the phone , She paused awhile and replied , "No , Except for tomorrow's - " Before she finish , I broke her sentence , "Book me a Beast's Ticket ."

She walked into the room again , "The ticket will arrive at your apartment, Composer Yoon ." I smiled and thanked her ,i was really excited , it's feels great to see them after so long , and not able to return to Korea for so long .

I dashed out of the office and took a cab back home , I'm lived alone , Doo Joon's apartment is near his office but mine was far away .I swung open the door and run to my room , Opening up the wardrobe, What should i wear , what make-up should i wear , What shoes should i wear , I need to calm down ,all these questions kept on popping out in my mind , for a second , i stopped . They can't even see me anyway .

I closed the wardrobe and laid on the bed , staring up at the ceiling , So many questions , so many things i want to talk to them , Would i even meet them ..? That's the question .