Jealousy .

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

I dragged my heavy feet into the dorm and closed the door . I looked around and there's no sight of Hyunseung , I wonder where he went .

He must be feeling really down right now , I sighed to myself and walked towards Junhyung .

Junhyung pat my back and gave me a smile , "I don't know what's wrong but cheer up ."

I gave him a faint smile , Afterall he's my best friend so i bet he know what's going on my mind just that he did not know what happened just now .

Yoseob ran towards me , "Eun Ra ah~ Let's go out and play~!"

I looked at him and then to Junhyung .

Junhyung nod his head , "You should take a break too . " He smiled at me .

Just then , there was a weird aura , i looked up and Jun Ri was glaring at me , i swallowed my saliva down .

Yoseob turned around to look at her and her face totally went into a angelic type  , Was that my imagination ..?

Jun Ri gave a excited expression which is different from how she glared at me with that expression on her face , some sort of anger and hatred ..?

"Unnie! Let's go!" She said to me with a excited look .

I gave in and nod my head .

Yoseob shouted around the dorm , "Let's go ~ I'll go grab my disguise!"

Junhyung as always with a cool look , he put both his hands into his pocket and walked back into his room to grab his disguise .

I laughed at the both of them .

While they were preparing their outfit , the living room only left Jun Ri and me .

She stood up and walked towards me , "Yah ." Her tone totally changed and it sounded rude because i'm older than her and she's supposed to call me unnie .

Nevertheless , she carried on , "Don't touch Yoseob or even try to seduce him ." She said with a glare .

"Try me , I'll make sure you'll regret whatever you did to him ." She said with a smirk on her face .

What was that ..? A threat? I mean , this isn't like her , she really isn't joking about the love rival thing . Aigoo , what should i do now ..?

She was really sitting near me and i was feeling the tension.

But fortunately , The both of them got out and broke the atmosphere .

Jun Ri got up and ran towards Yoseob and cling onto his hands ,"Yoseob Oppa~ You look so handsome~!"

Junhyung just smiled and went to wear his sneakers .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

We went to a nearby shopping mall and Jun Ri suggested to watch movie .

"Hold on , Oppas and Unnie ." She said .

I stopped my footsteps and put my hands into my pocket . I wonder what is she going to do now .

"Let's seperate into pairs and watched different movie ." She suggested .

I gasped , in that way i won't be able to sit with Eun Ra .

Jun Ri clenched onto my shirt ," I'll go with Yoseob Oppa~ Unnie with Junhyung Oppa~!"

Eun Ra did not say anything and Junhyung did not bother to object the suggestion , i was really angry because both of their actions is telling me as if they want to watch movie together .

"Yoseob ah , Treat it as a fan service then ." Junhyung tried to calm me down .

Jun Ri kept whining and i disliked that because whenever she tried to whine , everything seems to break .

I gave in and sighed , "But why do you want to seperate us into pairs?" I asked out of curiosity.

Jun Ri smiled brightly at me , "That would be fun so that we could have different type of reviews of the movie therefore there would be more things to talk about ."

Obviously to say that she's finding a reason .

Eun Ra looked really down and her smile wasn't there , "Let's go then ."

She sighed and head to the other side of the queue .

I wanted to call for her but Jun Ri blocked my vision away from her .

"I'll order some snacks while you go buy tickets , Alright ?" She said with a grin .

I gave her a awkward smile , "Araseo ."

We went into the dark looking cinema and found our seats and sat down .

She put down the snacks and drinks .

The movie we were watching was a horror movie and honestly to say , She picked the movie so i had no objections because i'll know she would go whining about .

"Oppa~" She whispered to me and then clinged onto my hand .

I looked at her and she was closing her eyes , "Scared?"

She nod her head silently .

"Then why bother watching it?" I said coldly .

She quickly looked up , "Oppa , How could you be like this! You should comfort me!"

Then she put her head onto my shoulder .

I went speechless , there was nothing i could do so i just let her lie onto my shoulder and cling onto my hand .

After the long movie , i quickly rushed out because i want to see Eun Ra .

Yong Junhyung's POV:

We went out and Eun Ra's back was heavy , She seemed to be kind of upset .

"Gwenchana?" I asked her .

She nod her head and gave me a smile .

Her footsteps stopped and i stopped , i saw her eyes looking infront and following that direction , I found Jun Ri was kissing Yoseob on his lips .

Eun Ra's body were trembling and then i heard sounds of crying .

I turn her around and she was crying and i looked at the both of them , I grabbed her hands and dragged her out of the place .

Not wanting to let her hurt further from looking at the both of them and it hurts me when i see her cry and her tears won't stop. I hoped i did the right thing even though i said i would hide my feelings away from her but if there's a need to show it out , i would . I seriously would .