My past

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV

"Umma!" I shouted to my mother , "Please wake up!"

She's lying on the hospital bed , Her brown wavy hair spread across the pillow .

I cried loudly , "Waeyo! Umma! You promised to bring me to the mall and get toys!"

She had no response .

I know it . I know she's gone . Her soul isn't here , Her soul vanished into the thin air .

My father pats my head and forced me to move away as there were three persons who in charge to bring her away .

"No! I don't want!" I yelled at him , and glared at him .

He sighed and asked my brother to lift me up .

He's strong .

That time , i was still young , at the age of 5 .

Right now , I'm 18 , I had friends . But not much .

"Yah!" Junhyung snapped me out of my thought .

I sighed and looked at him , "What?"

He passed me his coke , "Here."

I chuckles and , "Yong junhyung who likes coke and passed me his coke?!"

His face turned red , i pinched them , "Yah yah~ I was joking ."

We're at our same place , always , The rooftop . Good to release all your thoughts , shouting above .

Yong junhyung , my best friend , we met each other when we're at the age of 7 .

He's the one who opened my heart , but still , i'm still quiet , i seldom talk to people .

He has a nickname , called Joker . And , we're studying at the same school , A arts school , whereby there are people who wants to be artist .

He's famous , While i'm infamous , A infamous songwriter in this school , and that's how my nickname comes along , Infamous .

This school somehow seems to be alittle familar to me , When i stepped into the school , i looked at the school title ,"Y's Arts high ."

Whenever my father owns a company he will name them "Y" , I sometimes wonder whether outside those store with the word "Y" is it ours but that doesn't bother me .

Since i'm also a nothing but simply the title of daughter in his eyes .

Yong Junhyung's POV

I stared at her face , She's seems to be in deep thoughts again .

Everytime we came up here, she's been like this . For the past few years .

"Eun ra ah~" I called her name .

She turns to me , her brown wavy hair flipped . I blushed alittle , the way she looked at me , is too cute .

Eun Ra then tilted her head , bitting onto the edge of the can of coke ."Wae?"

I sighed and patted her head , i jumped down the chairs , "I need to go , The president of the club wants to meet me ."

She followed my steps and jumped down the chair , "Ne~ annyeong~"

I smiled and left the rooftop .

Our school is quite complicated , We have different types of clubs but under the same catergory , and i'm under the composing one which Eun Ra's is into also .

But our club is different , Mine is called Beast , while hers is called Wings .

Wings reputation isn't as good as ours , Beast is so called the top 3 in school therefore we have alot of girls coming to join us .But they are forbid to .I have no idea why , maybe that's rules of our club .

"Joker~!Why are you so late?"

I sighed and swung myself onto the couch , "What do you need us for ? Shin hye ."

She smirked and throwed a file onto the table .

I looked at the guys , Hyunseung shot me a look .

"Wings are going down ." She said in a confindent look .

Hyunseung quickly grabbed the file and flipped it , "Waeyo?"

Park shin hye , Our president of the club , is also a senior , she's pretty and kind but somehow , serious when it's comes to us .

She smirked and ruffled Hyunseung's hair , "They're down because they're not popular~ Remember the rules of the school?"

I used my palm and hit onto my forehead , "Aish~! It is .. When unpopular groups goes below ,they're going to disband ."

Shin hye heard what i said and clapped her hands , "Now now , We're just going to fight for the top 2 . We're always stuck in the top 3."

Our school , is kind of cruel indeed , Unpopular group , gets the permission of the principal to disband , but when the principal doesn't allow , they don't .

I have yet to meet the principal , I heard that , he's away at new york .

Hyunseung seems to be more agitated than i am , "Why are they going to disband! They can't! If they are , Infamous has no place in the school."

Shin hye took back in surprised , "Well , Who knows,  I don't bother much about Infamous , as there are lesser bands ,we might be the best ."

I can't take it and walked out of the room and slammed the door hard .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV

While i'm still at the rooftop , preparing to go down for my composing classes , just then , my cellphone rang .

I picked it up , "Eun Ra ."

Junhyung's voice sounded sad in the phone , I answered him , "Wae?"

He sighed on the phone , clearly to be heard , since it's quiet on the rooftop , "Wings . . Disbanded ."

I dropped the can of coke in my hands , "The .. principal approved it?"

He asked me , "Where are you?"

I yelled on the phone , "The principal approved it?!"

He hesistated for awhile before replying , "Not yet , But . According to the rules . It will ."

I took a step back and hit the table side , i fell onto the ground , clenching my shirt .

Junhyung seems to heard me and asked me worriedly , "Are you okay? Where are you? What was that noise? Did you fall?"

I replied nothing ,and off the phone .

Quickly , i went down and took a look at the noticeboard , [Wings are going to be disband]

I sighed and went back to my club , there's no one there ,not even a single person , The club is empty . It's being reserved for the next club .

On the couch , laid my bagpack , I grabbed it and three envelopes fall .

I squat down and picked them up one by one , slowly , i sat back onto the couch , reading each of it .

[Yoon Eun Ra: Eun Ra ah~ , By the time you read this letter , you should know that , we are waiting to disband , and .. no more hopes . I hope to cooperate with you next time , if we are into the same club , i know it's hard to find a new club , but .. Hwaiting! ]

[Eun Ra: Yah , Infamous , We are really infamous , until we are going to disband now , Good luck in finding a club , I'll be joining a club soon too . Hope to cooperate with you .]

[Eun ra ah~ , Why did you come so late ? The foods had gone cold, are you hungry ? Unnies cooked some delicious food and is on the table , It'll be our last meal , Eun ra , Please be healthy and find a club for yourself . ]

Everything had ended here , Why is it so fast , it's for only two months , two months since i joined the school .

Umma , Is this what are you telling me , I'm not suitable to compose music .

I hid myself at a corner , grabbing the plates that unnies had cooked for me , biting it slowly , Crying alone .