Theories (UPDATE COMING SOON)

Marked By Kim Namjoon

Hello, it's been a while since I've updated this story. I do apolgize, I've been very busy in these past weeks but, I am currently working on an update. I thought it would be interesting if I shared a few theories with you about the story while you wait for the next update. Hope you enjoy!! ^_^

 

 

Evil Morty Theme Song- For Damaged Coda

 

Theories

 

 

Namjoon VS Hongbin

It has been stated in the story multiple times how Hongbin and Namjoon were inseparable as children. They had almost the same exact personality and enjoyed the same hobbies. It all changed once Namjoon was shipped off to "boarding school. Their friendship ended and Namjoon had a completely different persona. This was not a coincidence. Namjoon became apart of a gang, because of the "boarding school". Since he had to take the Oath, to protect his "brothers" and to keep all secrets amongst them. He was no longer allowed to be close to Hongbin for both of their safety. Namjoon still misses the friendship they once had, but he knows it's impossible to go back.

 

Namjoon VS  Boarding School

This wasn't an ordinary boarding school. In fact, it was an illegal testing/torture/research center used on children/teens. This was all apart of the training for them to become strong men. So that when the time came they would be able to protect their "brothers" aka gang and the secret weapons that they had acquired. They knew that opposing gangs would come after these kids because of the bloodline they belonged to.

 

Taehyung aka "V" VS Namjoon

They became friends/brothers in "boarding school" along with the other members of BTS.  Taehyung is seen as very clingy, possesive, and protecting over Namjoon. He also hates Sujin. The reason is obvious. Taehyun is in love with Namjoon, but knows their love could never be.

 

Namjoon VS Sujin

Namjoon loves Sujin and fell for the girl fairly fast. Why is that? It wasn't just because she was the new girl, although that was apart of it. In the chapter "LAYER BY LAYER" He stated that he envied her. He envied the way people perceived her and her reputation was pure. He doesn't like the way she trusted people. He didn't like those things because it reminded him of his own reflection before the "boarding school" before the gang. Sujin represents who he was before all of that had happened. She reminded him of the good years in his life and thats why he loves her. She represents the innocence and good heart he once had. 

 

Namjoon VS Suicide

Namjoon burning down his house was indeed reckless and possibly suicidal. But there may have been a reason to it. Maybe he was trying to get rid of evidence that the opposing gang wanted. ;)

 

SUJIN

I will reveal her theories soon :p

 

 

I have a few more theories as well that I have written down, but I will not reveal those until the upcoming chapters are uploaded. I hope you enjoyed that little bit and again I'm sorry I havent made a chapter in a while alot has been going on.