Aftermath

Marked By Kim Namjoon

Dear Diary, 

Life was flashing before my eyes and I had no idea what I was doing or where I was going. It's been a while since I've confided in you and right now I am in desperate need of care.  I feel disgusting. It's like no matter how much I scrub at my skin in the shower the dirty feeling is still there.  How did things escalate so quickly between me and Namjoon like this? Yes, it had been a secret fantasy of mine for the longest and it was above and beyond my expectations, but it was wrong. He's my enemy. He's my bully. He's the reason for most of my suffering in Korea and I just became one of those ty girls on his list. Things will never be the same and I'm absolutely terrified that he will use this against me. 

I quickly looked over my shoulder to see where Namjoon had gone. He answered his cell phone and hid behind a closed door. He too were probably in shock from out encounter or he was mocking me to his friend on the other end of the line. I walked to the door he hid himself behind. My finger traced the designs in the door. Just walk away, Sujin. Walk away. The voice inside my head reasoned. I exhaled slightly before complying with my concious's request. I was , trying to gather my pieces of clothing when there was a banging sound at the cabin's door. 

"Yah! Namjoon-ah! Open the door!" Jimin hollered while banging his fist. 

"Ige mwo ya! Why is it locked? He never locks the door! Hyung, gwenchana?" V began to bang his fist as well. Terror struck inside me. I quickly grabbed the bunches of clothes into my hands before running to the back door. Namjoon grabbed my wrist before shaking his head. I gasped slightly in confusion.

"Wait. " He said softly before guiding me into what looked like his storage room of the cabin. I watched his face slowly disappear as he closed the door leaving me inside of the dark and cold room. I sat in fetal position against a few boxes trying to remain as silent as possible. I could hear the boys entering the cabin as Namjoon invited them inside. It was only Jimin, V, and Jin at the time. 

"What do you guys want?" Namjoon asked. His voice irritated. 

"What do you mean, Hyung? We always come over to see you." V was the first to make a commotion.

"I told you I wanted to be alone for a while." 

"Wae? Is it because of Bora?" Jin asked in a concerned tone. There was a moment of silence before he continued.

"She is okay. I've been in contact with her she is doing just fine. In fact, we have news. That's why we're here."

"Well, make it quick. I'm expecting someone." Namjoon lied.

"Expecting someone? Is there a new girl on Joon's menu? Who is she?" Jimin teased. The boys joined in for a laugh.

"No one. Just tell me the news." 

"No one. I think ms. red says otherwise." Jin snickered. My mouth fell agape slightly as I pat my body down. Those were my 'red ' and I forgot to take them with me. My face flushed in embarrassment. I figured the boys were flinging them around on their index finger by the sound of Namjoon yelling to give it back.

"Who's the girl, Namjoon?" Jimin repeated the question. 

"I told you she's no one. The girl means nothing to me, okay? It's nothing."

"That's good to hear, because Bora is coming back and you wouldn't want her to hear about this." V replied haughtily. My ears perked up as I thought about the type of destruction Bora could do to my life if she truly returned.

"She's coming back?" Namjoon's tone changed as if he were conflicted with the whole situation. The sound of him exhaling.

"Yeah, she'll be here in three days. It was suppose to be a surprise, but we thought you deserved a heads up to eliminate other girls from your life." Jimin informed. There was silence again before the sound of a glass hitting the floor met my ears. 

"Hyung..."

"Please, leave. I want to be alone."

"Tell us right now that this isn't about Sujin!" V shouted. 

"Mind your own business, Tae." Namjoon growled.

"No! You listen up before she came into the picture your business was our business. If you're struggling with something then you need to tell us! You can't keep hiding it! We're you're friends. We're family!" V argued. 

Sunhae Im- Will Be Back

"Sujin has nothing to do with this!"

"Oh really? I heard how you guys have a little therapy session together everyday after school. I heard how you and her were suppose to study together after school today and now I find red in your cabin with two textbooks. Do you really think I'm stupid? I wouldn't be surprised if she were in here right now eavesdropping this whole conversation! In fact, let me check."  

Tears swelled in my eyes as I found a nearby closet to hide in. Their footsteps approaching closer and closer while Namjoon begged them to stop. When they reached the door they twisted the knob and tossed boxes around the room hoping to find me. The tears streamed down my face.

"Sujin, where are you? We know you're somewhere in here! Sujin?" V continued to call while kicking boxes over. When he reached the closet I squished myself into the corner while squinting my eyes shut.

"That's enough!" Namjoon yelled before shoving V away from the closet. 

"Her father is a cop, Namjoon. If you want to associate yourself with those kind of people then I don't wanna be your friend anymore. I'm not gonna go back to jail over your dumb girlfriend." He spat before leaving the room. Namjoon trailed behind him before slamming the door behind him.

"She's not my girlfriend!" He defended himself.

"Then, what is she, Namjoon?"

"She's nothing. You don't have to worry about her, okay? There is nothing going on between me and her. We're not going to go back to jail...We won't get caught. I know you need the money, Tae. No one will stop us." Namjoon reassured his mate. I heard a chuckle escape V's mouth.

"Good to know.....I'll see you tomorrow. Let's go guys." They all slowly exit the front door. My heart throbbed as Namjoon entered the destroyed storage room. He opened the closet door slowly like a cell holding a prisoner. Our eyes locked for a few seconds before looking away. The tears in my eyes growing bigger by the second. 

"Sujin-" He reached for my hands and I pulled away. I retrieved all of my items before brushing past him to go through the back door. His body still like a statue as he watched me leave. What would become of us now? 

I ran through the woods as the rain poured down on me. My phone vibrated in my pocket. A text message from Leo popped up on my phone of him wanting to meet tonight instead of tomorrow. We were to meet at a ramyun shop and I agreed. 

When I arrived to the little shop, I found Leo sitting at a circular table by the glass window. His body clothed with a gray fuzzy sweater and black ripped jeans. He looked up slowly acknowledging my presence with a smile and wave. I smiled back slightly before entering and sitting at his table. 

"Sujin-ah." He greeted me as I sat down.

"Leo....It's been a while." 

"Ne. Do you remember this place?" He asked while sipping his sweet tea and I nodded as I reminisced the time my ribs were fractured and he took me here to eat ramyun with my pills.

"Ne...I can't believe how much time has passed." I smiled now while looking down at my feet. 

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, when you needed me most,Sujin. I'm even more sorry for what I am about to say." Leo apologized.

"What do you mean? What is it?" 

"I'm moving to America."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello cupcakes I am sorry for updating sooooo late. I have been backed up with school work and my job. But, I've missed updating. I want to update with two more chapters today if I can. Again, I'm very sorry and I hope you're all okay. It's been a while since Hurricane Matthew hit, but I know Haiti is not doing well. So i hope all will get better. Thank you so much for the support and lovely comments you've given me. I hope you are all okay. :)