Before the Fundraiser

Marked By Kim Namjoon

ATTENTION, this chapter contains ual scenes so if that is something that triggers/offends you then I reccommend you do not read this chapter. Also, this chapter does differentiate from the chapter in my oneshot of this story. I had to adjust some things so it went along with the storyline and I hope you still enjoy it! Hopefully your ovaries don't expload or maybe they should. Anyways enjoy! :) <3

 

 

Jeremih- You All The Time (Shlomo remix)

 

I exhaled deeply before turning the door knob, knowing he would be waiting for me on the other side. After further thought at lunch, I finally made my decision. It was time for me to set the record straight. Whatever "this" was needed to end. Our relationship was making a turn for the worse. He was already my enemy, we didn't need anymore confusion. I opened the wooden door, revealing an alluring Namjoon drinking and sitting at his dining table. His eyes looked up to me slowly acknowledging my presence, as he brought the mug down from his face. His plump lips moist as he away the tiny dribbles of tea. I stood in the doorway with my left hand wrapped around my opposite elbow awkwardly. He smiled at me before rising to his feet, lust in his eyes. My heart beat increased as he took lingering steps towards me. I shouldn't feel this way, you're my enemy. Focus on the prject. Focus on the project.

"For a second, I thought you stood me up.." he said smugly, moving the long hair off of my shoulder to reveal my long neck.

"We have things to discuss." I hissed, trying to sound tough. He chuckled inwardly, clearly not convinced by my act.

"Yes, yes. The fundraiser tonight. How fun that will be!" The sarcasm in his voice evident.

"That's not all." I huffed.

"What could we possibly have to discuss, Sujin?" he asked whilsts twirling my long hair around his index finger.

"Last week, it was a mistake. I shouldn't have, we shouldn't have done, what we did." I remained still.

"You mean, we shouldn't have made love?" he said mockingly.

"Cut the bull, Namjoon. You were my enemy! I hated you! You made my life hell, you ruined it. That was just two months ago! So, don't say we made love when it was just meaningless to you." I snarled. This must've irritated him, because he stopped twirling my hair and sighed.

"Were. Hated. Ruined." 

"What?" I asked confused as he spoke gibberish. 

"Those were the words you just used. They all have something in common." he interjected, whilst walking back over to the dining table to pour more tea and add sugar. "they're past tense, meaning you don't hate me anymore." He slurped his tea.

I looked down at my sneakers, trying to comprehend how he could twist my words around so quickly. It was true, I didn't hate him anymore. When we were together alone, just talking, time went by fast and there was another side to him that he never showed at school. He was good, kind, sweet, caring, passionate, charming, and funny. All of the qualities, I never thought existed. For a while I thought he was emotionless and had no soul, but he proved me wrong. My feelings were growing for him and I wondered if this is why the other girls liked him too. I was too busy focusing on my own thoughts to notice him, standing right in front of me. He must've found my behaviour amusing, because there was a tiny smirk painted across his lips. 

"You can't resist me, Sujin. You came back, because you want to see me. You want me to kiss you, you want me to you and not hold back. You're probably wet right now just thinking about it." his tone velvet and seductive as he inched towards me. I moved backwards gasping when my back encountered the cold hard wall. He bit his lower lip before smiling amusedly. There was no where for me to run as he closed the remaining space between us, my chest pressed against his abs. I was panting now, my heart pounding in my chest as he moved hair away from my face. This is just what he wanted. He had me right where he wanted me and now he was going to take advantage of that.

"You don't have to lie, Sujin. No one's here, we're in the middle of nowhere. I see the way you look at me. I see how you get jealous when I'm with other girls, it's okay. Gwenchana." he whispered against my ear whilst rubbing his index finger from my bust  down to my stomach, making me wince. 

"I know you want me, and I want you too." he continued to whisper against my ear before planting tiny kisses down my collar bones and neck.  I bit my bottom lip fighting the urge to moan as his warm tongue brushed gently across my neck, raising goosebumps to my skin's surface. There was a sharp pain in my neck, but just as I questioned it's existence the pain went away like magic. His lips now connecting to mine forcefully, he devoured them hungrily whilst tugging at my uniform skirt, indicating he wanted me to them. I did as told waiting for the next step. He pulled down my skirt allowing the silk fabric to fall to my ankles and I stepped out of it, still connected into our kiss as he ed my white shirt and threw it to the side with my bra. He broke our kiss to stare at my body in admiration, my red underwear the only clothing left on my bare body. He cupped my s into his hands, bringing my to his mouth and vigorously earning moans from my end. Namjoon led me to the couch pushing my body down onto the soft cushions, his fingers now occupied with tracing my line. I moaned softly when he pulled the red fabric inbetween the opening of my , his fingers traced the outline of my making me exhale. Namjoon pulled his shirt off over his head revealing chocolate abs and a defined V-line as he pulled down his gray sweat pants. His hard, throbbing, and growing by the second. I bit my lower lip tracing his V-line and abs with my eyes. My hormones were raging. I yearned to have his body pressed against mine and hear the moans escape his lips. He was right, I wanted him. I craved him. 

He put on his quickly, his slowly while staring at my petite body. I cupped my s into my hands, rubbing up and down my sides. His eyes were filled with lust and ecstasy as he rammed inside of me, earning a yelp. I dug my fingernails into the side of the couch cushions and grit my teeth fighting the urge to moan as he drilled deeper and deeper into my , each better than the last. His swelling inside of me, making my walls tighten around his length. He pinched my whilst pounding in and out of me. I couldn't hold it in any longer as I let the pleasure consume me. My moans filled the room as his s intensified.

"Yeah, that's right baby let it out." he groaned bringing his lower lip in between his teeth exhaling every so often. I gasped for air as pleasure traveled through every nerve in my body, beads of sweat petruding my forehead. He held my in place to stop them from jiggling as he ed harder and faster into me. The sound of our bodies clapping together and his moans set me over edge. I wanted to kiss his lips and as if he read my mind he leaned over connecting our lips roughly. Our kiss fast, sloppy, and passionate. My toes were beginning to curl and my legs were beginning to shake. I was close to when he pulled out of me, earning a whimper from my end.

"I thought this was a mistake." he teased my rubbing his up and down my at an agonizing pace, a devilish smirk spreading on his face. My body twitched with every lingering touch. I was so close it was killing me. I took my four fingers and began to rub my roughly and he pushed my fingers away.

"Please." I begged desperately.

"Please, what?" he asked a smug expression. 

"Please, Namjoon." I whined.

"You want it that bad, huh?" he asked playfully and I nodded not wanting to say it aloud.

"I can't hear you." he slowly entered me ing slowly to torture me.

"Yes! I want it!" I shouted embarrassed as the warmth found my cheeks. He smiled before increasing his speed. 

"How bad do you want it?" he asked whilst pinching my , pounding in and out of me again. 

"So bad!" I said my voice shaky while I moaned. His throbbing inside of me.

"Show me how bad you want it, baby!" he said inbetween his groans.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his got harder, our bodies clapping together rhythmically.

", Namjoon!" I screamed as my juices dripped down my thighs, my legs wrapped around his waist when he picked me up, lifting my body off of the couch. He was now standing up his hands gripping onto my to pull me up and down his length. I gasped for air, my fingernails digging into his back. He looked me in the eyes before kissing my neck and lips sloppily.

"Oh my god!" I moaned as he went deeper and deeper each time.

"Are you gonna for me?" he whispered against my ear. I moaned in response making him smile. He groaned as he roughly bounced me up and down his .

"You're not so mouthy now, are you?" he teased as I continued to moan in pleasure. My toes curled, my legs shook, my chest got heavy, and my heart beat fast as a surge of intense pleasure rushed over me.

"Oh my aaaahh, Namjoonah!" I ed. My oris felt ten times more sensitive as his s became faster and more sloppy.

"! Ohhh." he groaned when his warm cream filled the . We collapsed back down onto the couch my body on top of his now. He pulled out of me slowly before laying beside me, his chest glistening with sweat. We both tried to catch our breath. Our chests were moving up and down rapidly. My heart pounded as I processed what had just happened. I had again. We had again. I had with, Kim Namjoon, my ex enemy, and something told me this wasn't over, it had just begun.