SHOW TIME PT 1

Marked By Kim Namjoon

I rolled over onto my side to face Namjoon. His arms are wrapped around my waist. His eyes closed. We both had fallen asleep in eachother's arms. Definitely, refreshing considering how Namjoon left me last time. I poked at his supple baby-like cheeks hoping his eyes would open. So, we could focus on our project for tonights event. But, he continued to snore softly. I brushed his hair back before sliding out of his grip and gathering my clothes. As I were pulling up my skirt I heard Namjoon mumbling.

"Don't leave me, Sujin." He whimpered. My eyes darted in his direction. His arm dangling from the side of the couch and his face smashed into a pillow. I sat down next to him and smoothed his hair back again thinking he were awake. But, his snores gave away that it was only a dream. Namjoon was having a dream about me. The warmth found my cheeks as I played with his silky blonde hair. I tangled my body back around his. Gripping onto his shirtless upperbody, I didn't dream of letting go as he hummed and snored softly in my ear. It was adorable. I began to trace his eyebrows with my index finger. Then, I moved down to the bridge of his nose, and his cupid's bow before stopping at his lips. His mouth formed in a perfect slight o shape as he continued to snore softly. This made me giggle to myself slightly. The infamous Kim Namjoon, thug, player, co-captain bad of the soccer team looked like a child in his sleep. Just as I leaned in to kiss his forehead, his eyes opened and I were afraid he would yell at me like last time. Quickly, I loosened my grip from him and backed away.

He half smiled at my startled actions before pulling me back on top of his body. My eyes widened as I laid on top of him looking directly in his eyes. The devilish smirk on his face returned as he looked back into my orbs. His eyes shifting from my eyes to my lips. The lust in his eyes again.

"I would suggest round two, but it looks like we have an act to work on. How much time do we have?" He asked and I found myself gulping at his words 'round two'.

"Uh...We have an hour and a half." I replied whilst still laying on top of him. That was when I felt his hands carress my .

"We should probably hit the showers then. I don't suppose you'd want to take one with me?" He teased knowing how speechless that offer would make me. Without warning, he flipped me over onto my back allowing himself on top before mashing his lips against mine. My eyes still closed as he pulled his lips away from mine. This made him chuckle inwardly.

"You can shower first, I'll make us a snack." He winked whilst pulling up his sweatpants before heading to the kitchen. I sat on the sofa for a few more moments wondering if I really had died and went to heaven. My eyes flickering back to Namjoon who was cooking in the kitchen without a shirt. My heart fluttered and I bit my bottom lip watching the boy work. He caught onto this.

"Are you going to shower or do you need me to join you?" He asked from the kitchen and I giggled quickly getting up and grabbing a towel from his closet.

"No, I can shower alone!" I hollered back from the bathroom.

"I can fit another round in!" He shouted in a playful way making me close the bathroom door. If round two happened me and him would never finish this last minute assignment. With that being said, I quickly showered and towel dried my hair before changing back into my uniform. Namjoon was sitting at the dining table with glasses and reading newspaper like an old man in the morning making me laugh. He quickly looked up at me now removing his glasses.

"You're not seriously wearing that to the event, right?" He acknowledged the wrinkled uniform and I nodded whilst rubbing my arm nervously. Namjoon walked towards me slowly stopping when the top of his toes reached mine. I gasped slightly as he pulled off my uniform jacket and skirt throwing them to the side once again.

"Take off your shirt." He demanded.

"What? No! Namjoon! We have to get this assignment done!"

"Just take it off." I did as told revealing my bra and .

"Wait here." He said before going to a backroom. When Namjoon returned he had the short red dress in his hands that I wore to go clubbing with Nari. I had forgotten all about it.

"I've already washed the soju scent out a while ago. I never got the chance to return it to you." Namjoon handed it over and I smiled.

"Thank you....Thanks alot." I thanked him while reminiscing about that night. It was one of the first times Namjoon had taken care of me when I least expected. Even though I never admitted it, I was very grateful for that night. Without him, who knows what would've happened that night.

"Always. Now, hurry we don't have much time. I'll shower when we've finished our ideas." He insisted now sitting down at the table with me. A plate of kimbap and pineapple slices between us.

We were both scribbling in our notebooks trying to come up with the perfect act. We both knew pairing up as a team was a terrible idea. So after alot of consideration of differet scenarios we decided to go solo, but still help each other out with ideas.

"Geesh, can you stop tapping your foot? You're making me anxious!" I complained frustratedly with one hand in my hair.

"I'm making you anxious? You're the one crumbling papers and throwing them across the room with each idea you write." He retorted with a smirk and I exhaled before slamming my pencil down onto the notebook. This was sprung on us last minute. I couldn't think of a single thing to do at this point.

"Let's make it simple," Namjoon stood up from his chair then walked behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. His lips planted on my neck making me squeal.

"Tell me, Sujin. I know you're a very talented individual. Always scribbling something in your journal, photography, painting. What else can you do?" His tone seductive as he planted one last kiss on my neck.

"I've been told I have a decent singing voice."

"Bingo!" He winked while clicking his tongue and I shook my head frantically.

"No. No. No. I could never sing in front of all of those people. Who knows? I could be the laughing stock of the event." I cringed at the thought. Namjoon cocked his head as if he were surprised by my statement.

"Since when did the fearless, talking Sujin care about what others thought of her? You've always stood up for yourself. You've always been brave." He enthused and I looked down at the scar on my arm before rubbing it gently with my thumb. His eyes softened before grabbing my wrist and kissing the deep cut on my arm.

"You don't have to go through any of that again...Things are different now." He spoke to me softly before embracing my body whilst smoothing my hair back as if I were a child. I sighed in relief as I inhaled the scent of his cologne. We stayed this way for a couple of minutes and I were positive he thought I was crying. It was intriguing to see Namjoon so protective over me. He really was a kind person, sometimes.

"Sujinah, if you don't want to sing. You can always read a poem. I'm sure your poetry will touch their hearts." He suggested with a small smile and I nodded my head.

"What are you going to do for your act?"

"I want to sing a song...But, I'll need your help writing it." He exclaimed and I nodded in agreement. Apparently, Namjoon had been working on his own mixtape for a while for the pure purpose of entertainment and rapping underground sometimes. He already had the track made, but there were no lyrics. So, we put our heads together and created lyrics. This would be one of our best memories. After we finished Namjoon called me a taxi home and we agreed to meet in front of the therapeutic center.

------------------------------------------------------------

The fundraiser had already began by the time me and Namjoon arrived. There were tons of rich people ready to empty their wallets for the pure purpose of medical research. Well, either that or to make themselves feel better about their past wrong doings. Namjoon put his arm on my waist as he guided me through the doors and crowds of people. I smiled slightly not expecting this much attention from him in public. I stopped in my tracks causing him to do the same. A genuine smile on his face making his eyes turn into slits. I took a good look at him again from head to toe. Namjoon wore a tuxedo something I never imagined this bad boy would own to begin with. His blonde hair slicked back into a neat hairdo. Namjoon truly was my definition of perfect. He did struggle with anger, stress, and depression, as we all do, but to me he was beautiful. I didn't care about his record or the number of girls he'd slept with anymore. All I could think about is how the moment I dreamed of finally happened. Even if we weren't verbally official. I was Namjoon's girl.

"Namjoonah." I adjusted the collars on his tux and he moaned in response.

IU- Ending Scene

"I like you." My confession was finally out and even if it wasn't perfect timing considering, my whole family was at the event, I wanted him to know. I was tired of denying my true feelings. Tired of battling myself everyday. So what, he use to be my bully, but I feel like our relationship was already on a level beyond those other things. I forgave him for all of the pain and suffering he caused me and he apologized. I liked him, it wasn't just the . There was a connection that I couldn't explain. There were sparks and I truly believed with work and practice, we would make it as a couple. A long lasting couple. He opened his mouth slightly then smiled before pulling me in for a kiss.

"I like you too." The sweet words finally left his mouth and a sense of relief poured over me.

"Maybe, we should keep the skinship to a minimal in public. My dad can't know about---"

"Yeah, don't worry. I understand. I'll see you backstage." He carressed my cheek before walking off into a different direction from me. The warmth finding my cheeks as I watched his back disappear from my view. That was when I turned around and noticed Hongbin in the distance. His eyes on me the whole time. I wondered if he had witnessed the entire scene between me and Namjoon. There was only one way to find out. I began to approach him slowly. He turned his back away from me quickly now facing the poster board on the wall. He were adjusting his camera lens as I stood next to him. He didn't once look up to acknowledge me and I knew this whole situation was eating him up. I placed a hand on his shoulder softly to grab his attention. He shrugged me off before looking back at me. His undereyes were puffy as if he'd been crying all night.

"I didn't think you would make it to the fundraiser." I enthused with a smile. He moved his head to look back down at his camera again.

"I have art to showcase." He gestured to the display of his photography.

"Oh, right! Well, I'm glad you're here. I'm sure you'll win the prize for best art!" I tried to encourage him hoping he would warm back up to me, of course this attempt failed when he didn't bother to respond to my statements.

"I've been texting you like crazy." Was the next sentence to escape my mouth. He shrugged nonchalantly as he wiped dust from his lense with a cloth.

"It must've been on silent." He said in a dull tone before his phone pinged notifying him of a message. I scoffed at the boy who I once called my friend. I was speechless. It was amazing how a person's love for another could end friendships, relationships, companionships. I backed away from him slightly before looking at him again. It was obvious he was hurting and needed time.

"Binah--"

"What do you want Sujin? What do you want me to say? Do you want me to congratulate you on dating your bully? Do you want me to buy you guys a gift and wish you the best? Honestly, Sujin I don't care anymore. You can date all of BTS for all I care. Just leave me out of it."

"Binah---"

"I really thought you had more respect for yourself. I thought you were different from the other girls at school. You always stood up for yourself. Me and you joined forces together to seek revenge on Namjoon, but now you're sleeping in his bed? Do you know how people will view you? What would your family say? I can't be seen with someone like that. Because someone like that doesn't value themself." Hongbin snapped at me. I could feel the tears b my eyes as my ex best friend bashed me. I knew that he didn't mean the words he spoke. He was in pain, heart broken, confused. I knew with time he would forgive me and I would do the same for him. As for right now, space was definitely in order.

"I thought you'd always be there for me." My voice was almost a whisper as I fought the urge to cry.

"Things change as do people. You should know all about that." Was the last sentence he spat to me before leaving.

I stood for a minute or two processing the friendship I had lost.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon-Reflection

When I got backstage Namjoon was posing in his position waiting for the curtains to open. I wished him luck seconds before the curtains opened. His track blasted in the entire room. He held the mic behind his back waiting for his cue while nodding his head to the music. The crowd already looked amused with his act. The way he carried himself and his energy on stage was very impressive and I could tell this wasn't his firt time on a stage. His lyrics went perfectly with the track. The timing was perfect as he continued to rap to the track. I swayed my hips from side to side backstage whilst clapping. I was so proud of him for sharing his feelings through this song. I knew Namjoon hated to be vulnerable, but this was truly a beautiful song. He occasionally looked back at me throughout his performance making me blush. The crowd began to clap with the beat as well and that was when I noticed Choi Bora sitting in the crowd with my family. My mouth fell agape as she blew a kiss to Namjoon....The is back.