Study Buddies or More?

Marked By Kim Namjoon

Things are going to get ual in this chapter and I mean very ual. Very graphic so, if you're not into that don't read this chapter >.<

 

 

Namjoon threw his ball against the wall repeatedly catching it each time, making me irritated.

"Can you please stop and concentrate for one second?" I asked annoyed.

"Nope." He answered from the other side of the room. 

"We're suppose to be studying."

"Why?" He continued to throw the ball, irritating me further. 

"Ummm, because if you don't you'll fail the test and get kicked off the soccer team." I replied facetiously and he sighed, tossing the ball to the wooden floor beneath our feet before meeting my eyes. 

"Studying is so boring. I'll just cram study a day before the test." He yawned unamused.

"Yah! You're so lazy! Don't you care about your education?" I complained throwing the eraser at his head and he blocked it whilst smiling.

"how would your girlfriend feel about this?" I teased regretting it afterwards as he looked down, the smile on his face slowly fading. He clasped his hands together whilst resting his elbows on his knees.

"We broke up. She was never really my girlfriend to begin with. You've heard the rumors." he said nonchalantly now picking up the ball that he tossed to the side earlier and twirling it on his index finger. It never came to my mind what had happened to them after the dance. Choi Bora was no where in sight. Rumors say she got expelled, others say she moved to Thailand, other sources think she went to jail. No one really knows about her whereabouts, but it didn't seem like they cared either. Without her the school finally had peace and BTS stopped their childish ways as well.

"Rumors?" I repeated out loud trying to recall of the things people said about Namjoon at school and he nodded disinterested in the topic. It was true there were tons of rumors about him at school, from him being a drug dealer to him having with multiple girls and how much experience he has. Blah blah blah. It always aroused curiousity in me if the rumors were true. I always dismissed them considering the things people made up about me, but there was clear evidence on the matter. Namjoon always had a new flavor of the week if not the day. There was always a new girl wrapped around his arm, Choi Bora was just his 'main hoe' and apparently that had ended, yet again. From what I saw and heard the couple was always on and off. But, this time he was confirming the rumors true. Everything was laid out on the table and there was no denying it...Namjoon is a god. 

"Not all rumors are true." I said lowly and he scoffed.

"All of mine are, I have a bad reputation. You should know this first hand after everything I've done to you." He rubbed his face setting the ball down again.

"You're not a bad person, Namjoon. I've gotten to know you. You're brave, strong, charming, handsome." I blushed when the last two words slipped from my lips and he half smiled now standing up from his seat, probably laughing on the inside at my humiliation.

"You have to be brave, no one will do it for you." he said whilst looking out the window now, his back to me. 

"Why did you like her anyway?" I pryed out of curiousity. They were a match from hell, neither was good for each other. It was toxic. He clicked his tongue whilst rubbing his bottom lip with his index finger and looking into space. 

"...She's good at it." he admitted. I chuckled inwardly shocked by his blunt mouth. You'd think I wouldn't be surprised after all of the ty things he's said to me, but the way he enunciated each word (especially ) it was like a wolf preying on its predator. He had a strong apetite for it.

"That's it, just meaningless ?" I shook my head in disbelief. 

"It's not just ." he said before sitting back down in his chair, rolling towards me.

" it's the feeling of having someone else's body pressed against yours. It's the feeling of not just receiving pleasure, but giving it to someone else. It's the feeling of knowing that other person is in ecstasy, because of you. It's a connection of not only the mind, but the body as well...It's pleasure." he enthused and my heart beat started to increase slowly.

"Let's not study." he breathed, rolling his chair directly behind mine. His warm breath brushed against my neck as he leaned over from behind me to close the textbook, leaving the pencil in between the pages like a bookmark. I jumped slightly startled by the sound before meeting my eyes with his. 

"What do you want to do?" I asked nervously.

"I want to ask you questions." Namjoon responded with a grin. I gulped knowing this had to be a deal with the devil.

"That's dangerous." I chuckled nervously, my heart beating a bit faster as my throat grew dry.

"Dangerous? It's just questions, no one will get hurt." he laughed before his lips. "besides you owe me." 

"Owe you? That's hilarious, because I'm pretty sure you said you didn't want to know me anymore..What's your deal, Namjoon? Do you want to know me or not?" I tried to negotiate with a poker faced Namjoon.

"I won the soccer match, remember? So, whatever I say you do. Besides, there is no way I could pretend you don't exist especially with the teachers and therapist on our . I'll just have to be apart of your world."

"Wow, very flattering." I remarked while sneering at him and he exhaled in aggravation.

"Can I ask you or not?"

"Fine...Ask away." Namjoon rubbed his hands together michievously while grinning making my hands clam up. The anticipation was killing me.

"What do you think of me, Sujin?" he asked. I was thrown off by the question. What did he mean? Did he want to know if I forgave him for all of the things he did to me? Did he want to know if I thought he was a good or bad person? Because, I thought I made it clear earlier he wasn't a criminal in my book, not anymore. Was he asking if I found him attractive? Because, that was obvious. Who didn't? 

"Why do you ask?" I tried to play things cool, but my voice was unsteady.

"You read that paper. You know my feelings. So, what are yours?" 

"You're a good person, when you're not acting like some cocky douche bag with an 'I don't give a about anything attitude'." I answered honestly and he bursts into a fits of giggles, making his eyes turn into tiny slits. 

"And you're a pretty cool girl, when you're not mouthing off every five seconds." he teased before ruffling my hair.

"Yeah, yeah shut up. Four more questions. Go."

"Is Hongbin your boyfriend? I see you guys together often always texting, talking very closely, skinship. Tell me, has he sealed the deal yet?" he asked whilst walking away again. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Why was he asking such strange questions? 

"No, we're just friends. He's one of the sweetest guys I've ever met...I admire him."

"Do you like him?" 

It took me a moment to answer, not knowing my own feelings for the boy myself. We did spend alot of time together and sometimes I questioned whether he viewed me as more than a friend, but a move was never made. The confession of his love for me that night I almost died, could have been a hallucination seeing the fact he hasn't brought it up again. It was always great to spend time with him, he made me feel happy and safe, but there couldn't have been anything more than comfort, right? We almost kissed several times, but the move still hadn't been made.

"I don't know." I answered hesitantly and he nodded turning around to face me again.

"How do you feel about me?" he asked walking towards me slowly, and I cleared my throat awkwardly as my heart fluttered at the sudden question. Things were starting to get weird and I wondered if I should run for the door, but my body felt paralyzed. I massaged my neck whilst clearing my throat again awkwardly.

"Sorry, my throat is really dry. Can I have a bottle of water?"

 

tumblr_nqsyusBaPn1thmns0o1_500.gif

Namjoon chuckled inwardly clearly amused by my awkward nature before moving out of the way while putting his hand out allowing me to gain access to his kitchen. I opened his silver refridgerator before grabbing a water bottle, gulping down as much as possible in attempt to cool down my hot body. Things were getting eerie and I didn't know how toreact to the whole situation. We should've just continued to study. How did our relationship go from cursing at eachother to studying with eachother and asking personal questions? It was too confusing to try to comprehend and I considered jumping out of his window in the kitchen, that was until I turned around and found a shirtless Namjoon in front of me.

"How do you feel about me?" He repeated the question, and I exhaled my heart beating fast. I backed away until my met the counter, and he smirked. 

"Sujin, have you ever fantasized about me & you?" he asked. I clenched the palm of my hand around of the edge of the counter whilst gawking at him. I did have dreams about him and sometimes I imagined what it would be like if we were a couple, but he was my enemy. Even if I was attracted to him, things could never happen between us, it was wrong because of our past. My chest and shoulders moved up and down rapidly as he closed the space between us whilst biting down on his lower lip.

"Have you ever had before?" he continued to interview me.

"Yes...I have."

"It must've been terrible." he elaborated. 

"Excuse me? How do you know?" I asked defensively and he chuckled inwardly before running his fingers through my long hair.

"It's little things...I can tell by the way your shoulders tense up when I talk about . You heart starts beating so fast and butterflies start to flutter in your stomach so much that you start to exhale more and bite your lip. It kinda turns me on." he smirked, brushing fly aways from my face and I gulped. He could read my every emotion. He could see right through me, just like glass.

"I bet you're curious, aren't you? You probably want to know if the rumors are true. You want to know how much experience I have, don't you?" he leaned down slightly connecting his lips to the corner of mine. I closed my eyes as his lips traveled down my jaw to my neck, my lips a trembling mess. This was actually happening.

"Don't you want to know, what it feels like to feel pleasure, to ? Don't you want to know how good I can make you feel?" he said seductively in between the kisses he planted on my neck before inching his lips towards mine. He was only centimeters away and I gasped in confusion. How were things escalating so quickly? Why was my heart beating so fast and why did I feel attracted to the boy I called my bully two months ago? Our faces continued to move closer as a sudden urge to have his lips pressed against mine came over me. His soft, pink, moist, plump lips collided with mine slowly and progressed into a faster sloppier kiss. My lips tingled with pleasure as his tongue danced against mine. He grabbed the back of my head, bunching up fistfuls of hair passionately whilst deepening our kiss. Studying was the last thing on my mind when he slid my jacket off of my back quickly whilst kissing my neck. I moaned when he found the sweet spot on my sensitive skin. The butterflies in my stomach fluttered as he threw my shirt, bra, and to the side. My uniform skirt the only thing clothing my body.

"I wanna make you feel good, Sujin." he whispered against my ear whilst reaching up my skirt to rub my in circular motion. I moaned in his ear as he rubbed big fast circles on my making my throb. "I wanna show you what pleasure feels like." he said softly before connecting our lips again, pulling my waist to him as he kissed me sloppily, grabbing one of my legs to wrap around his waist. He squeezed my whilst grinding his bulging crotch against me. I moaned as his hard length brushed across my roughly. I was losing my mind as the throbs in my oris intensified. I was . I wanted more. I wanted him, I needed him. He could tell because he picked me up placing my petite body on top of the counter before spreading my legs apart. I bit my lower lip connecting to his again as he lowered his pants and boxers to the floor. I closed my legs shyly and he opened them again, this time holding me in place as he hovered in between my legs. His warm breath brushing against my inner thigh. He and down my thigh vigorously before swirling his wet muscle into my entrance. The sound of slurping and filled the kitchen as he and up and down my at a fast rate. I grabbed a fistful of his hair as pleasure consumed me.

"Aaaahh!! Oh my! Aaaah!"

"You like that, baby?" he asked in between and I nodded. After one more minute he stopped and put on a , his slowly whilst his lips before slamming into my entrance. I held onto the handles of the cabinet above our heads as he pumped in and out of me. The pleasure better with each . My s colliding with each other with each .

"Aaaah! Namjoon! Ahhh! Oh my god!" I moaned as our bodies clapped together and he exhaled whilst holding my hips to keep them steady.

"! Yeah! You're so tight, Sujin! Ohh!" he groaned as he s harder into me connecting our lips sloppily and squeezing my s. He pulled out of me before moving me off of the counter, turning me around and bending me over. My bare chest  now resting against the cold counter top. He squeezed my roughly before inserting his tip slowly then, going in deeper. I moaned in pleasure as my tight walls clenched around his throbbing . He pumped in and out of me at a fast pace slapping my every so often, making me scream in satisfaction.

"Did your boyfriend you like this, huh?" he grunted.

"Aaaaaahhh! No! Oh my aaaah! It feels so good!" I moaned as he forced his deeper and deeper with each . 

"What feels good, baby?" he groaned pulling my hips back onto his length over and over again hitting the g-spot each time.

"It feels so aaah...Good! Aaaaah!" I moaned breathlessly when he slapped my again.

"You like feeling my inside of you, baby?" he asked bluntly and I nodded.

"Tell me baby! Tell me!" He groaned ing harder and faster now.

"Yeah! I like it! Ohhh! Aaah!" I gasped for air and he pulled out of me earning a whine from my end before picking me up into his arms, carrying me bridal style and pushing me down onto his couch. My body on all fours before he slammed back into me whilst grabbing my . I bit down onto a pillow to muffle my moans and he pulled it out of my mouth chucking it to the side.

"I wanna hear you moan, babe." he grunted whilst clapping our bodies together. "tell me how good I'm ing you right now." he increased his speed knowing how close to I was. 

"So so good! Aaaaah! I'm gonna !" I screamed and he tugged on my long hair whilst ing into me. 

"Are you gonna for me now?" he asked while I moaned loudly. My chest felt heavy and my whole body shook as an intense surge of pleasure rushed over me. My body tingling everywhere with each . My legs weak.

"!" He groaned when his warm cream filled the , making his twitch inside of me. He pulled out before laying beside me for a moment. There was silence until his phone rang. He rushed to the phone before picking up ; leaving me alone on the couch. I stared at the ceiling awkwardly, wrapping my arms around my bare body....

What just happened?