Welcome Back

Marked By Kim Namjoon

Dear Diary, 

My cast was finally removed and I felt like a brand new woman, a woman who was ready to seek revenge. My blood was pumping with vengance and excitement.  There was a strong possibility of everything going terribly wrong, but I had faith in myself this time and I was strong enough to handle any obstacle they threw my way. I adjusted my uniform skirt before stopping at the entrance. Nari decided it was a good idea to curl my hair and apply red lipstick to my lips, feeling like a complete clown I hid my face behind a tree near the entrance. She tugged on my jacket in an annoying manner causing me to fan her away.

"Sujin-ah! Come out from behind that tree this instant!" She demanded as if she were my mother.

"Aniii! I look ridiculous!" I whined as all of the confidence I had seconds ago fell to my feet.

"You look gorgeous! All of the guys are going to melt when they see you! Come on, you've been dreaming of this day since the cast were wrapped around your leg." Nari reminded me as I continued to pout.

"Do you want all of your bullies to see you acting pathetic or do you want to show them the strong girl you are?" She continued to motivate me and I nodded as the pout slowly replaced with a smile. She held her hands out to me before I finally took grip of it allowing her to pull me out from behind the tree. Nari pat down the fly away hairs at the top of my head smoothing them down. 

"See, you're flawless. Now, let's show those idiots who they're messing with." Nari said with her hands on her hips as she slowly entered the entrance with me. It didn't take long for eyes to land on the two of us. Most of them stopped before letting their mouths fall agape.

"No cast? Her cast is gone!" People murmured together before the rumours started again.

"I heard she put her leg in a fish tank and it totally healed her foot."

"No, she went to switzerland to have a rare and expensive procedure done to heal her foot faster." Another girl lied and I rolled my eyes.  It was when I saw Leo in the crowd of faces that I smiled and ran to him.

"Leo!" I hugged him tightly.

"Sujin-ah! Wow, you've recovered."

"Two months of hell, but yeah I've recovered. No more being called wheels." I chuckled inwardly.

"And soccer?" Leo asked hopefully and I shook my head in despair.

"Not until four or more months from now. It's going to take a lot of therapy to get my skills back to how they were." I announced sheepishly.

"That's a shame, you were the best player on our team... If it weren't for your help we probably wouldn't have won."

"You guys did fine on your own, you didn't need me. You just needed motivation."

"Speaking of motivation, I guess someone finally got the nerve to speak up. Someone testified against Bora yesterday." Leo gave me the good news and I smiled.

"Wait? Seriously? But, who?" I couldn't contain the joy inside of me anymore as I bursts into a fits of giggles.

"They asked to be kept anonymous, but supposedly they have proof on tape of her sabotaging the game and injuring you. If it can be proven, Bora will probably be expelled from this school and not graduate."

"Wow, this is great news. Thanks, Leo." 

Leo rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as he nervous smiled and his cheeks flushed to pink.

"I figured it would make your day...I uh...I wanted to ask you something." He stuttered.

"Anything what is it?" I asked and just as his lips parted to speak someone screamed.

"Namjoon is beating up Hongbin!" A guy shouted and the rest of the crowd followed brushing past me. I was pushed, shoved, and slammed into my locker by the other students who ran as fast as they could to see the show with no regard for others. I exchanged expressions with Leo before quickly dashing down the halls pushing everyone out the way until I made it to the crowd shaped in a circle. I heard the sound of skin clashing together followed by a grunt. They were fighting in the cafeteria and of course people had their cameras ready. 

"You like the taste of your own blood, huh? Maybe you want some more!" Namjoon grabbed Hongbin by the hair forcing him to stand up before punching him in the face again. Hongbin coughed while falling to the floor weakly. 

"I told you I won't fight you here. If you wanna fight let's get off school grounds." His voice were winded. As Namjoon hit him one last time.

"Stop!!" My voice were nothing but a squeak now the crowd cleared a path for me instantly allowing me to gain access to Namjoon's arena. The stupid smirk spread across his face now.

"I wasn't expecting to see you here, wheels. How are you?" His tone cocky as usual.

"Cut the bull, Namjoon. Leave my friend alone. He's done nothing to you. What is your problem?" I was panting with adrenaline now.

"I guess, I just don't like his face. I don't know why you would want to go to the fall fling with such an ugly thing." He  explained in a taunting manner before grabbing Hongin by the face again. 

"He use to be your friend. Tell everyone, you guys use to be buddies until you become this ugly human being you are today. Tell them, how you use to play games together and share secrets. Tell them! Stop being this fake thug. All you are is just a bully. Release my friend now." My voice was sturn , my expression serious. I even surprised myself.  Namjoon raised an eyebrow before pushing the weakened Hongbin into Leo's chest where Leo made sure to give support.

"Are you satisfied, wheels?" He enunciated in a teasing manner and I pushed him against the locker making the people in the crowd gasp.

"You ever lay a hand on my friend again, I will personally handle the situation myself. You may have taken everything away from me, even broke my foot, but I am still standing and I won't give up. I'm done playing your childish games. Find a hobby. Learn something and leave me alone." I punched the locker behind his head making him jump while also hurting my knuckles as well. Of course I didn't show it as I strut away from the crowd screaming the pain away once I wasn't in their sight. 

"Binah, what happened?"

"I don't know...He just lost it. I'm okay though." He tried to give reassurance.

"You look like you were beaten really bad."

"It's fine, Sujin-ah. Don't worry about me. I'm still not missing the dance." He coughed and I dabbed at the blood in the corner of his mouth with a hankerchief.

"You need time to rest and heal. The dance is at the end of this week, do you really think you'll be able to recover?" I asked rhetorically and he sighed.

"I just need some ice, that's it...I'll see you in later, Sujin. I don't want to be late for class." He avoided the entire conversation walking away before I could spit another word. 

I sat down on the stairs behind me then, exhaled. Leo mirrored my action as he sat down beside me. 

"This is all of my fault.  I keep getting him hurt. Why would Namjoon do this to him?"

"Namjoon is a strange individual...No one knows why he does those kinds of things, except for him," Leo stared into space while explaining ,

"We really need to talk, Sujin." He finished his sentence and I turned my head to look at him. 

"What is it?" 

"I know you're planning something for the dance. That's the only reason you want to go, right? You want to get revenge." His tongue brushed against his bottom lip as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Let me guess, you're gonna try to talk me out of it? Leo, if you're only going to boss me around and press your opinions against me then, don't bother to hang around me. I know what I want and what I need to do." I stood up from the stairs now becoming aggravated with the conversation.

"Okay, fine, you get revenge and what happens? He gets pissed off and finds another way to destory you? When will this war end, Sujin? When will you be the bigger person and just let it go?"

"Let it go? He broke my foot! He sent me to prison! He took away my right to be apart of the photography club! He ruined my journal! He beat up my friend! He fooled me with his charm! He made posters about me being a hooker and stripper! I have every right to do what I'm doing. I have every right to seek revenge!" I shouted making passing classmates stare at me. 

"What happened to living your life?"

"How can I live a life in a place where I am constantly tormented? I'm doing what feels right. You can sit back and watch or you can turn your back. It makes no difference to me." I hissed before stalking off into my classroom. 

By the time it was lunch time everyone was gathered around for more BTS drama. There was literally a crowd circled around Bora and Satanjoon as they put their whole relationship on display for everyone to see. Once again they were having an arguement about being together and threatening to break things off. I rolled my eyes as I strolled through the line to receive my lunch. It was when I heard my name leave Bora's mouth that my steps haulted. Hongbin stood next to me even though he was injured he still wanted to defend my honor.

"I don't know what you see in that ugly ! I should've left you the second you ed Sujin at camp!"

"Wow, really Bora? It's so funny that you say that. I can't believe you are actually that gullible to believe I'd someone like her. She's nothing to me and it's an insult you'd think she's my type. A girl like that can never fill a man's appetite." Namjoon replied cockily with a smirk on his face again. For some reason it hurt me to hear those words leave his mouth. Everything that happened between us was a lie. 

"If she means nothing to you why did you beat up Hongbin?" She continued to interrogate and he remained silent now staring at the ground.

"Hyung, is it true? Do you like Sujin?" Taehyung was the first to react out of all of the BTS members. Namjoon rubbed his face in aggravation before pushing through the crowd walking up to me. I gulped as I looked the gorgeous evil human being in the eyes.

"She means nothing to me." Namjoon repeated before taking my juice carton and pouring it all over my hair and uniform. The crowd began to laugh including Bora.

"I could never love a hooker." His expression cold. His eyes ruthless as I wiped the juice out of my face and eyes. I fell onto my as the crowd came closer to me Hongbin tried to ward them off but had no luck as they pushed him out of the circle and not allowing him to come back in.

"You can stop stalking my boyfriend now. He even admitt it himself. You're nothing, Sujin. You're just a waste of space. You think wearing a little lipstick and curling that wreck you call hair would make you pretty? Just ecause your cast is gone doesn't mean you're gorgeous. You're trash and you know where all trash belongs, don't you honey?" She slapped my face before summoning her cheerleader friends to pick me up and toss me into the trash.

"Stop! Get your hands off of me! Let go!" I screamed while flailing my legs before the shoved into the bin. The food on my tray was dumped on top of me afterwards as I sat inside the funk filled bin. Tears boiling in my eyes. Others decided to join in on the fun dumping their food on top of me as I sat in the can. Bora bent her body forward to stare at me covered in food and condiments.

"Welcome back, Sujin. Don't think this is the end. This is the beginning of what I'll do to you. I know your birthday is coming up and I'll make sure to deliver a present." She giggled before walking away with her dumb cheerleader friends.  Hongbin ran up to me as soon as he was released by Jimin trying his best to pull me from the trash. 

"Sujin--"

"Will you help me get revenge?" I cried and he nodded.