LIES, LIES, LIES

Marked By Kim Namjoon

Jojo- Save my soul

Leo walked torwards us with a glare on his face. It was as if all the respect he had for me vanished. I quickly sat up from Namjoon's lap whilst holding the cover up to make sure my s weren't exposed. 

"L-Leo it's really not what it looks like." I stammered as I gathered the blanket in bunches with my fists. I didn't know how to explain the situation and found myself not being able to say anymore words. He shook his head in disbelief. His expression were as if he were defeated. There was a snorting sound coming from behind me before I turned around to see Namjoon's eyes flutter open.

"Good morning, Leo." Namjoon stretched whilst smirking.  He knew exactly what was going on and I wondered if this all were just a plan.

"What is he doing in your cabin?" Leo asked between his teeth as if it were taking everything inside of him to hold back from punching Namjoon in his sly face. My heart beat increased and my body shook involuntarily. I was shivering. Leo's eyes pierced through mine as I tried to gether the words. His fists balled. His body sweating. His veins popping. This was an absolute disaster. For some reason my eyes moved back to meet with Namjoon's as if he could help me with this misunderstanding, but of course he sat there amusedly waiting to see how the helpless mouse would get out of the trap. It was all just a game to him, wasn't it? 

"L-Leo, I can explain! Just give me a minute." I panted.

"Give you a minute? You're and sleeping on Namjoon's nap and I'm suppose to just make sense of all of this? What is he doing here?" Leo asked again this time in a louder tone.

"You don't have to explain anything to him, Sujin. Whatever happened between us is our business, not his." Namjoon taunted before wrapping his arm around my body and pulling me into his embrace. My cheeks became a tint of red as I tried to push him off. 

"Sujin, what is he talking about?" Leo stared at me and my mouth fell agape. My mind went blank and I couldn't think of how to explain the situation to him in a rational way.

"I'm talking about how I got to her before you. It , huh? To know she is no longer pure." He emphasized.

Leo furrowed his eyebrows before charging torward the two of us his fists balled up. Namjoon quickly pushed me off of him making my body collide with the hard tile floor my rear end now facing the ceiling, my cover underneath me. I looked over my shoulder to see Leo on top of Namjoon and pummeling his face. His face filled with anger. The others began to wake up at the scene and I quickly wrapped my body in the blanket before standing up and trying to pull Leo off of Namjoon. 

"Leo, stop! Leo, stop! Let me explain!" I shouted only to have Leo slap me. My body collapsed to the floor once again and this is what made him stop. The blood crept out the corner of my mouth and I stared up at Leo with my revealed once again. The other mates quickly gathered around. Coach Park busts through the door with his loud horn in attempt to stop the chaos. Leo stared backed down at me with sympathy as if he deeply regretted his action torwards me while Namjoon sat up on the bed smiling with his bloody mouth. He spat the remaining blood onto the tile floor. It was Nari who helped me up from the floor and wrapped the blanket around my bare body once again. Coach Park looked at us with astonishment me the most seeing the face I was with only a silk white sheet to cover my temple. Hongbin was one of the faces in the back of the crowd and his eyes were filled with tears before he stalked off out into the wilderness leaving me and the cabin behind. I could feel my tears of fear, frustration, and embarrassment forming as well. Hongbin probably thought something happened between me and Namjoon too. Especially because Namjoon was in his boxer briefs. I face palmed myself.

"Everyone, clear out! Namjoon, Leo, Sujin, stay here. We need to have a talk."He looked at us with a stern expression.

Soon enough, they did. They all left the cabin and sat at the picnic tables outside while the three of us waited to hear our punishment. I was the first one yelled at for being and told to quickly put on clothes. I chose my black tank top and matching shorts before joining the three again.

"So, who wants to explain what happened here?" Coach Park sat down across from all of us whilst clutching onto his clipboard. We all exchanged looks. Namjoon pressing the ice pack against his jaw while smirking slyly as usual. Leo clenched down on his jaw making the muscles bulge for a second before clearing his throat.

"It was just a misunderstanding, Coach. It won't happen again. Things have been made perfectly clear." Leo looked at me while finishing his last sentence before bringing his attention back to Coach Park. I bit my bottom lip whilst shaking my head as he stood up from the folded chair. 

"Whoa whoa whoa. Where do you think you're going? I dismiss you. Sit back down." Leo's shoulders tensed as he sat back down a grunt escaping his mouth.

"Sorry, Coach. I just would like some fresh air."

"I think we all would, but I want you to know you're the captain. You have to set a good example for your other mates. What happened this morning can never happen again."

"I know, Coach. I lost my temper. It won't happen again. It was a big mistake and I regret it deeply, sir. May I be excused now? I have to talk to the mates." He asked and Coach Park nodded allowing the captain to excuse himself. 

It was now just me, Namjoon, and our Coach and I was sure we would both be fried to a stake.

"So, do you want to explain why you were - in the cabin?" He asked bluntly and my eyes widened surprised by the language of our supposed coach.  I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. 

"Someone tried to me in the woods after I was almost attacked by a bear, and I hit my head and became unconcious, Namjoon beat up my predator and wrapped me in a blanket. That's it." I told the complete truth and he bursts out laughing.

"Wow, Sujin. Very good story. I should've known with your dad being a sherriff you would have an allibi. You've got one problem it's not convincing. So, you're going to tell me a bear almost killed you and Namjoon saved you from being right after." 

"It's true! Namjoon, tell him it's true!"

"I wish I could, but the honest truth is we hooked up. I wasn't careful with the evidence." Namjoon dug at his finger nails while speaking in a playful tone.

"What?" I shrieked and Coach Park nodded.

"I appreciate your honesty, Namjoon. Now, I was young once and I understand ual needs, but this is a camping trip. If you want to have please do it elsewhere."

"Sorry, Coach it won't happen again." Namjoon nodded and Coach Park gave him a nuggie.

"It better not...Now, put on a shirt." He smiled before exiting the cabin. 

I slapped Namjoon instantly and he chuckled.

"Nice one, I'm sure you've wanted to do that for a while." He pulled a cigarette out from his backpack efore lighting it and puffing out the smoke.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you lie?" I shouted in complete humiliation now shaking him by his shoulders.

"Why would I tell the truth? He didn't even believe your truth."

"So, now I'm suppose to be known as the victim who had with her bully on a camping trip. Do you know what they're going to say about me at school now? Do you know what they will call me?" There were legit tears leaving my eyes now as I pulled at my hair and kicked things around the room. There was so much anger in me and the sad part is no one would believe me no matter how I put the story.

"No, I won't accept this! You have to tell them the truth! You have to tell them what really happened out there!" My voice was a nervous wreck and he shook his head before inhaling the smoke and puffing it out again.

"I know you hit your pretty little head hard and maybe you forgot the part where I owe you nothing. I paid my debt. Whatever happens now is not my problem." He now plopped down onto the mattress behind him. 

"What do you mean it's not your problem? We are in this together! We have to find out who attacked me last night!" I scrambled around the room not knowing what to do or think. I didn't even remember how to breathe properly and found myself gasping for air. 

"Correction, you have to find out who attacked you. My job is done here. If everyone wants to suspect we had , that's their issue, not mine."

"You did this on purpose, didn't you? You want to ruin my life! The whole sweet act, was just a lie. It was a game. You could give two s about what happens to me, right?" I continued to cry and this time he put out his cigarette before tossing it to the trash. He walked torwards me slowly until the tips of his shoes met mine. We were way too close. The smell if his cigarettes ambushed my nose before he carressed my cheek and wiped away my tears. He made a clicking sound with his tongue and a pout like shape with his mouth.

"Poor, Sujin. Always the victim. Always covered in blood and tears.  You really think I would plan for someone to you? What about the bear? Do you think I planned that too? As far as the 'sweet act' you'll never see that side of me. So, don't think for a second you have." He quickly let go before shoving me away from him. My body falling to the mattress and hair whipped over my face.

"You're a liar. A compulsive liar!" I shouted watching his back get farther away from me. I picked up the pillow and threw it at him watching his steps hault. 

"I guess it runs in my family." Was the last sentence he uttered before slamming the door behind him. I laid down on my back in defeat while staring at the ceiling. After taking thirty minutes to pull myself together I finally went outside to see everyone gathered around the picnic tables eating lunch. Everyone's eyes landed on me as they watched me grab a tray of food. There was only one seat open next to Hongbin and he didn't dare to make eye contact with me. I walked over to the seat anyway only to feel a foot trip me, making me fall face first into my tray of food. My face and hair now covered in food. I coughed and cried in disbelief. Looking up slowly to meet eye contact with the owner of the foot. 

"Sorry, my foot slipped." Sulli smiled and a few people laughed. I looked back up at Nari. She looked the other way awkwardly. Leo was sitting next to Sulli and didn't say a single word he just continued to eat as if I didn't exist and Hongbin did the same.

"I hope you're happy...You got what you wanted." I whispered to Namjoon and he stopped eating his expression serious for a second until V nudged him making him laugh.

"She looks like a monster!" V laughed obnoxiously only to have others join in.

A squeaking sound escaped my mouth as I ran away leaving my tray in the grass. I needed to escape this new hell that I'd entered. I truly have no one, again.