Part 9 finding out

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
I think I might add another role into Ji Suk Jin, he doesn't have a very good role so I'm thinking about whether to give him two roles. He is going to be the chief of emergency medicine and Kang Gary's dad. What do you think? Comment and vote?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was the next day and Ji Hyo was off to work at the hospital, her wound still hurt a lot but whenever it did, she would take a pain killer to relieve the pain. She wasted all that hard work even when she was this age to study medicine again and she promsed herself that she would work hard. She didn't want to be upset with herself as she had to work hard to catch up with the others.
Ji Hyo arrived at the hospital and went into the emergency medicine department she said to herself,"Ji Hyo ahh welcome back to work."
Ji Hyo went into the girls changing room and put on her doctor's lab coat, she ate another pain killer before work so she would relieve the pain while working. While she was putting on her lab coat Luna and Byul came in and said to Ji Hyo,"Are you alright?"
Ji Hyo said,"Yeah, thank you for worrying about me."
Luna asked,"Why didn't you have a few more days off?"
Ji Hyo said,"I didn't want to take any days off work, I also wanted to learn quicker, but als so everyone doesn't have to wait because of me."
Byul said,"It is ok if you take a few days off, it would be ok, we at least get a little rest. I feel sorry for you though Gary doesn't even know."
Ji Hyo said,"Oh well, lets get to work, it's nearly time, the leader hates us being late."
They all put on their lab coats and walked to the middle of the department. Everyone was already there and her, Luna and Byul came last. Ji Hyo moved to the other side of Gary so she wouldn't think about what had happened and she knew that he was going to scold her.
Gary thought, aishh!! she's back quickly, at least we can learn something knew. I need to scold at her today.
Kim Joong Kook came out from his office and said,"Ok, so everyone is here. We can learn something knew now since Ji Hyo is here and we will be learning about surgery and how to practice.
As everyone knows, we can start practicing on dummies get into pairs. Everyone were fighting over each other until it ended up like this: Haha and Byul, Luna and Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo and Gary. Every group was happy except from Ji Hyo and Gary.
They all received a dummy and they had to cure the patient by giving them a little surgery. Each pair went into a surgery room and started the surgery.
Gary started asking Ji Hyo during the surgery quickly,"Why weren't you here yesterday where were you?"
Ji Hyo said,"Get on with the surgery, we can't let the patient die."
Gary said,"Are you that serious with a dummy, it's no a real patient."
Ji Hyo said,"But what happens if it is? I'll tell you later." Ji Hyo and Gary then started to do the surgery and then when they were finished, they showed the leader. Ji Hyo and Gary had finished first and then Gary dragged Ji Hyo into the emergency stairs.
They were standing at the emergency stairs and then Ji Hyo shouted holding her hand and stomach,"Let go! It hurts."
Gary said,"Why weren't you here yesterday?"
Ji Hyo said,"Because I wasn't is that a problem, the leader let me go to have a few days off."
Gary said,"The leader wouldn't let you off that nicely, he's called a devil."
Ji Hyo said,"Why do you need to know, we're not in a relationship anymore go away. I need to get to work."
Gary said,"I need to know."
Ji Hyo said trying to get Gary's hand from holding her,"Why? Let me go."
Gary said,"No."
Ji Hyo used all her strength that her face started to go pale white and Ji Hyo started seeing blurry things. Then Gary said,"Yahh, Song Ji Hyo, what's happening? You look pale."
Ji Hyo suddenly started falling to the floor holding her stomach saying,"Oww~" Gary fell with her onto the floor next to each other. They were about a few inches away from each other and Gary looked at Ji Hyo with her eyes clothes as she had fainted.
Gary's heart started beating quickly and he stood up calling Ji Hyo's name several times but she didn't answer. Gary then saw some blood dripping from her doctors lab coat, he checked where the bleeding was and saw that she was bleeding from her stomach.
He quickly picked her up and ran to the leader urgently. The leader asked Gary,"What happened?"
He said,"Me and Ji Hyo were talking then she suddenly fainted."
The leader said,"Did you make her angry?
He said,"A little."
The leader said,"Do you want to know how she got this wound, it seems like you don't know. It was from saving you. How could you make her angry?"
He said,"From saving me, she was stabbed in the stomach with a scalpel knife?"
The leader said,"Yea, hurry and put her down on the hospital bed quickly." The leader quickly called his surgery team and went into the surgery trying to repair the wound that burst once again.
They contacted Ji Hyo's house but Sulli picked up as Ji Hyo's mum wasn't there. Sulli told Jae Suk,"Don't tell my mum, she'll be worried wait for me to come home."
Yoo Jae Suk said,"Let me come with you, you need to be looked after."
Sulli said,"Alright." Sulli and Yoo Jae Suk went to the hospital together and then they went to the emergency medicine department and went to the surgery room number's waiting room.
Sulli saw Kang Gary and went over with Jae Suk. She said,"Ex- brother in law, what are you doing here at this hospital?"