Part 14 Meeting old relatives

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
While Gary was at the hospital, Ji Hyo was very bored.
She started to go outside and saw a stethescope which reminded her how she got here.
Gary's dad had teached her and helped her all these years trying to become a doctor and she finally became one.
She decided to buy one and then give it to Ji Suk Jin as a present for all these years and to become a doctor once again as he retired.
She bought the stethescope and then took a taxi to Ji Suk Jin's house.
Ji Hyo knew that Gary's parents had a divorce and how his mum didn't like the idea of her marrying Gary but Ji Suk Jin accepted it.
Ji Hyo arrived at Ji Suk Jin's house and went inside slowly holding the present wrapped up in her hand  so her wound wouldn't hurt.
Ji Hyo sat onto the chair as his nurse who had looked after him. She had to wait a little as Ji Suk Jin had gone fishing.
Ji Suk Jin came back and sat onto his chair, he said,"Ahhhh!! Ji Hyo ahhh, how have you been? Why have you came to me?"
Ji Hyo said,"Yes, I'm good, Uhhh..... Ji Suk Jin, I just wanted to say that I became a doctor, I graduated. Thank you for helping me, I have a gift for you."
Ji Suk Jin said,"You didn't have to but I'll accept it, thank you. Which hospital are you working at?"
Ji Hyo said,"Uhhhhhhh... well the same hospital you used to work at."
Ji Suk Jin said,"Oh, my son worked there too, did you see him?"
Ji Hyo said,"Yes, we are in the same group and I see him a lot."
Ji Suk Jin noticed some pain on Ji Hyo's face and saw that she was holding her stomach. He asked,"Did you hurt yourself?"
She replied,"Yea, but it is nothing, I have a few days off, why don't you open your present?"
Ji Suk Jin looked at the present and nodded, he opened the present and saw a stethescope. She said,"I thought that you should at least keep one for a souvenir."
Ji Suk Jin said,"Thank you. I didn't need it but I like it."
Ji Hyo said,"That's good that you like it."
Ji Suk Jin asked worried about their relationship,"Are you sure you are ok with your relationship at work?"
Ji Hyo said thinking about their relationship again,"Yeah, I guess so, I have thought about it very well."
Ji Suk Jin said,"I know it must have been hard on the divorce, sorry, my old wife which we divorced also didn't really like it. He had to take away him from you, I understand that you both had an argument but I really wished that it didn't happen."
Ji Hyo started to feel a little uncomfortable about the subject and changed it saying,"How is your health?"
Ji Suk Jin understood she didn't want to talk anymore about that subject so he just continued talking,"I am doing very well, you should go home, you should rest more at home, your wound should have a rest too."
Ji Hyo said,"I only came as I had nothing to do, I wanted to see how you're doing. If you're busy, I can go if you want."
Ji Suk Jin said,"Why don't you go home and rest more, I don't think it would be good if someone from my family comes and meets me, it might be a coincidence."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright, I will go then. See you soon or later."
Ji Suk Jin said,"Bye."
Ji Hyo called a taxi to come and pick her up back to Gary's home. Ji Hyo arrived at Gary's home and then went back upto his house and started to watch some tv when she fell asleep on the sofa.
Gary had come back home from work and decided to make some home food as it was more healthy. Gary had finally come back home and saw Ji Hyo was fast asleep on the sofa with his tv open.
He tiptoed to Ji Hyo grabbing a duvet and lay it on her then shut the tv, then he started to make a healthy dinner.
He finished making dinner and layed it onto the table, Ji Hyo was still fast asleep, he walked to her and then stared at her closely.
Ji Hyo suddenly felt a warm breathe across her face and opened her eyes seeing Gary stare at her.
She shot up sitting and said,"Oh, ummmm, have you came from work?"
Gary said,"Yea, I was about to wake you up, I've made dinner."
She said,"I must've slept very long, I'll be coming, why don't you eat first."
He said,"Alright."
Gary started eating then Ji Hyo joined him. She said,"Gary ahh, I am going to go back home tomorrow, I'm feling a lot better."
Gary said feeling a little upset,"Alright, I'll send you home tomorrow."
Ji Hyo said,"Thanks."
They finished eating and then they had a shower and went to sleep. It was the next day and Ji Hyo went home after have a ride from Gary but Gary parked his car a street away from her house so he wouldn't bump into her mum and make her angry.
Ji Hyo went home and then Gary watched her leave until she faded into the distant, then he went home.
It was the next few days and Ji Hyo went back to work, she got to the hospital and saw the leader, she quickly bowed at him and said,"Leader, hello."
Kim Joong Kook stopped and went back to see Ji Hyo, he asked worried,"Have you been alright? Are you alright now?"
Ji Hyo said,"I'm fine now, thank you for helping me do the surgeries. I will be coming back to work today, it doesn't hurt anymore and I'm ready for work."
Kim Joong Kook's heartbeat started to increase and said,"Alright, be careful still, I don't want any more accidents, welcome back. You said you were ready to go back to work, get ready, there will be a lot of work to do. Get ready, it is nearly time, don't be late"
Ji Hyo said,"I'm ready, I won't be late."
Then Ji Hyo went to the girls dressing room to get her lab coat then went to the join the others at the emergency medicine department.