Part 4 Remembering the painful past

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Ji Hyo closed the door to her room and sat down on the floor right next to the door, at that moment one of Ji Hyo mum's friend said,"She should have still been with the doctor family why did they divorce, such a waste."
Ji Hyo heard them just then saying that Ji Hyo and Kang Gary shouldn't have had a divorce, she was feeling upset remembering the memories from before they were first loved but then painful, she started to remember why they had a divorce which made Ji Hyo cry.
Flashback
It was Ji Hyo's first time into a new medical university to finally graduate. Suddenly, a patient fainted and was onto the floor, everyone was calling for a doctor so Ji Hyo quickly ran there as she was studying medical/medicine and she had experience in it.
Ji Hyo got to the scene and looked at her, she had red spots all over and it looked unusual for Ji Hyo.
At that moment another medical student who was actually Kang Gary came to the scene, he looked at the patient quickly and asked her friends,"Has she eaten anything that she isn't meant to be eating?" One of friends said,"Yes, I don't think she remembered that she is allergic to apples, she just ate a whole one."
Kang Gary said,"Call the ambulance, it's an anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction) I need to lift her legs up, please can we please have some books."
Ji Hyo said,"Here." 
Gary said,"Thanks." Then he quickly put the books on the floor stacking them up and then leaning the students legs on top. The ambulance came and finally they got the student to the hospital. Ji Hyo and Kang Gary then looked at each other smiling, Ji Hyo said,"Thanks for helping me I didn't know what to do."
Kang Gary siad,"It doesn't matter I come from a doctors family anyway, hello I'm Gary, Kang Gary." Ji Hyo said,"I'm Ji Hyo, Song Ji Hyo nice to meet you."
In there hearts, it was as they were in the play romeo and Juliet, they had met each other for the first time and already, they thought that they were the best for each other. 
They became friends for a few months and Kang Gary finally expressed his feelings for her saying,"Ji Hyo, ummmm,,,, We've met each other for a few month and I don't know if you have been feeling this, but I have feelings for you, when I see you, my heart beats faster. I'm really embarrassed in front of you like I don't know what to say and do. The first time I met you, I knew that you would be the one for me. To make it easier for the both of us, can you be my girlfriend?" 
Ji Hyo was very surprised, she had the same feelings for Gary but she was just too afraid and embarrassed to admit it, when she was with Gary, she felt happy and excited. She said to Gary nodding her head,"Yes, I had the same feelings but just didn't want to say it, I love you." Gary said hugging Ji Hyo,"Me too, I love you." 
Ji Hyo and Gary started dating until they wanted to get married. Gary's mum really hated Ji Hyo, she thought that she would have a bad influence on Gary's family and she rejected it not wanting them to get married. Even though that happened, Gary still did not give up for her, he gave her flowers and one day a ring.
He kneeled down and said,"Will you marry me?"
Ji Hyo said,"What about your mother? She hates me."
Gary replied,"I don't care about that the main thing is that we both love each other." Ji Hyo looked at Gary smiling and laughing saying,"Hmmmmm, maybe." Ji Hyo then nodded her head, Gary picked Ji Hyo up and swirled her around.
They got married a few months later even though Gary's mum rejected and became more stressed out going to the doctor about what was happening. After getting married Gary got more obsessed with going out to clubs and meeting new women. Gary came back home one day and asked Ji Hyo who was on the sofa watching tv,"Haven't you slept yet, it's late."
Ji Hyo said shutting the tv,"I know it's late, where have you been this time, it's the 5th time in the week with you coming home later than 12:00am."
Gary said,"I had some business to do, is that a problem?"
Ji Hyo said,"It looks like you've been to drink again."
Gary said,"That's how you take care of people doing business with me."
Ji Hyo said,"Yeah right, more like off to meet pretty girls at the pub and dance with them." Gary said signing,"Have you got proof that I was doing that, I was really doing some business. Ji Hyo got her phone out and showed a picture of Gary dancing with another women. Ji Hyo said,"How could you do that, yiour friend sent that to me, I'm really disappointed in you."
Gary said,"This is my personal life, it has nothing to do with you."
Ji Hyo said,"We haven't got along since a few months ago, why are you being like this now?" Gary said,"You've changed too much, it's boring why can't you just understand me for a little."
Ji Hyo said,"If we can't understand each other then why did me marry each other then? It's like I can't trust you with other people."
Gary said,"With girls who are more prettier than you, you jealous."
Ji Hyo said,"I'm going out somewhere don't wait for me tonight, I can''t stand you." Gary said,"Then go out and find another man, get out, you're not coming here ever again, wait for the divorce sheet. Ji Hyo then started to say while her eyes were wet,"Fine, I don't need you, I'll be back to collect my stuff." 
Ji Hyo then got her bag and went to her mum's house to stay. She was feeling sad that she had picked the wrong person. She thought, was it because she was too urgent so they actually didn't love each other?
A few days later Gary's mum had called Ji Hyo over to Gary's and Ji Hyo's house and told Ji Hyo,"Don't come near my son ever again, you ruined his life, he was meant to become a doctor not some person who sells medicine. Don't come after me and my son or else. Pack up all of your stuff and live somewhere else, a taxi can take you somewhere.
Ji Hyo was feeling very upset, she and Gary had only had an argument once which wasn't that bad. I only left from that home for a few days and now they're just wanting me to get out of their life. Ji Hyo started packing up her stuff while destroying everything inside the house which wasn't hers because of anger. She finished making a mess in the house which made her feel more relieved, but as she came out of the house, she felt that she wanted to be alone and cry everything out of her.
She went to a hotel for one night to be alone while calling her mum that she wouldn't be home for one night then come back the next day.
Flashback Ends