Part 48 Happy Times

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
As a few months went by, Gary stayed by Ji Hyo's side day and night.
Even if Gary was going to work, he would always drop Ji Hyo off at her parents house so someone could look after her or let Ji Hyo come with him to the hospital.
Nobody was harmed during those months as each day was the same.
Ji Hyo felt safe and she wasn't as scared even though, the things that happened during the wedding was sometimes still traumatizing her in her nightmares.
It was another normal day as it started, Gary and Ji Hyo went to the hospital together as Ji Hyo wanted to visit the other interns.
They were going to become residents soon as Ji Hyo was going to miss it due to her pregnancy.
As they were inside the hospital it was quite busy but still, everyone was still at the hospital listening to the leaders lectures as usual.
Ji Hyo said,"Hi everyone."
Everyone was surprised as Byul said,"Wahhh!!! Ji Hyo ahhh, your stomach has gotten a lot bigger."
Ji Hyo nodded as she smiled and said,"Leader, can I join in with your lecture?"
Everyone was trying to tell Ji Hyo not to as he was being boring and repetitive about this and that.
Joong Kook nodded as they joined in with the lecture.
After the lecture, Ji Hyo and the others started to talk until it was lunchtime for everyone and they went out to a restaurant to eat.
They continued to talk about which type of doctor they wanted such as which department they wanted to be in and also, how Kwang Soo and Luna got on in Jeju Island hospital.
After, Ji Hyo and Gary went to the shops to buy some things for the baby room.
After, they went home.
Another few weeks passed and it was night.
Ji Hyo woke up in middle of the night as she saw the time 2:30.
She felt a sharp pain in her stomach which was unbearable.
She opened the light beside her table and layed her hand over her stomach.
Gary felt a movement and he sat up looking at Ji Hyo.
He said,"Ji Hyo ahh, are you alright? What's wrong?"
Ji Hyo said,"My stomach hurts."
Gary flew up and said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, wait and we'll go to the hospital."
Ji Hyo nodded as sweat flowed down her head as she was in pain.
Gary quickly changed his clothes and helped Ji Hyo into the car.
Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, wait, we will be at the hospital soon. Breathe."
Gary then started to drive always checking on Ji Hyo.
Ji Hyo said,"Garyyyy.........help me."
Gary held Ji Hyo's hand as she gripped it tightly.
As they arrived, Gary said,"Wait and I will find help."
Ji Hyo tightened her grip on Gary's hand and said,"Don't go."
Gary nodded and he opened the door for Ji Hyo, picking her up using all his strength and ran inside.
There was an empty bed as he layed Ji Hyo down calling the other nurses to help Ji Hyo.
The leader rushed over as he was on night duty with professor Eun, Byul and Haha joining them.
---------------------------------------------
Hey everyone! I really appreciate the votes, comments and reads. Please continue to do so but I want to know your ideas of the next running man fan fiction.
I was thinking if doing a Playful Kiss Fan Fiction running man version.
What do you think? Any other ideas?
Comment and Vote.