Part 16 True feelings

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Kim Joong Kook ran in and checked on the patient then shouted,"Yahhhh!! Why didn't you reply to my shouting, something bad could have happened, you know how difficult a tracheostomy is. That is a difficult procedure, the patient could have died. You always have to aware the senior the condition of the patient, don't do that again."
Then Kim Joong Kook walked away where the patient was and then Gary and Ji Hyo also walked out of the lift back to the emergency medicine department.
All the interns were there notified from the nurses and the nurses were notified from the security.
The rumors were severe from the way other people saw it. Nearly the whole hospital knew what had happened.
Gary and Ji Hyo arrived at their department where all the other interns were who was hearing the rumor.
Ji Hyo and Gary heard a little about what they were talking about but not clearly. They barged in and they all went silent.
Gary asked,"What are you all talking about which I can't here?"
The interns said,"Well ummm."
Gary said,"Kwang Soo hurry and tell me."
Kwang Soo said,"Good job on saving the patient in the lift, you really are going to be a good surgeon. That was a difficult procedure and you was successful. No wonder Kim Joong Kook picked you as an operating surgeon when there were no more good doctors."
Ji Hyo heard what Kwang Soo said, she felt a little hurt but she didn't want to barge in and tell them that she did it.
Ji Hyo felt proud that Gary had been an operating surgeon and was jealous but she was angry that he didn't tell her.
Gary was shocked at what Kwang Soo said.
He started saying,"What......that isn............t."
Ji Hyo knew what Gary was going to say so she interuppted saying,"Congratulations on your first surgery, I need to ask you something come."
Ji Hyo then dragged Gary away to the emergency exit stairs.
They arrived and Gary said,"Heyy, I needed to tell them the truth."
Ji Hyo said,"No, just let them be, they wouldn't believe you even if you said that."
Gary,"Yeah I know but the truth is better."
Ji Hyo said,"If the truth is better then why did you not say anthing about you being an operating surgeon."
Gary said,"Well you didn't ask and I didn't want you to be upset and jealous."
Ji Hyo said,"Look, you did it, remember that."
Then Ji Hyo stormed back out back to work followed by Gary.
It was a long day of work and they were finally set free to go home.
Ji Hyo bought a drink and then sat onto one of the hospital waiting chairs going mong.
Kim Joong Kook was walking to his office and saw Ji Hyo sitting on the chair.
He thought, I need to tell you something but I haven't got the confidence yet. You did well saving the patient today. You are very confident in saving patients. You'll be a good doctor.
Ji Hyo suddenly saw Kim Joong Kook standing from a distance.
She said loud enough for her leader to hear,"Leader, Do you need me?"
Kim Joong Kook heard what Ji Hyo had said and started walking to her.
(In Joong Kook's dream 1)
He walked to Ji Hyo and messed Ji Hyo's hair up smiling and saying,"Well done on saving the cancer patient today."
Then Joong Kook walked away
(In Joong Kook's dream 2)
He walked to Ji Hyo and said staring at her,"Ji Hyo ahhh, I have something to tell you."
Ji Hyo said,"What is it?"
Joong Kook said,"In this time we've met, I have always felt that I...... I love you at every time. I'm proud of you for saving the cancer patient today."
Ji Hyo said,"How did you know? Everyone is rumored that Gary saved the patient."
Joong Kook said,"I asked the nurse who was assissting."
Ji Hyo hugged him and said,"Thank You, in this time, I have also loved you."
Kim Joong Kook got back to his senses again from his dreaming and kept on walking to Ji Hyo.
They were now face to face and Ji Hyo asked,"Leader, why are you like this? Do you have anything to say?"
Kim Joong Kook said,"Yahhh!!! Big Rock, you did well saving the cancer patient. You should be proud of yourself."
Ji Hyo was surprised at what she heard and said,"Ani, Gary saved the patient, not me."
Kim Joong Kook said,"Don't lie to me. I heard from the nurse who was assissting."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright, I did it, but I don't feel that I did good. What if the patient dies when doing the surgery tomorrow because of what I did."
Kim Joong Kook shouted,"Yahhhh!!! Are you trying to say that the surgery I'm doing tomorrow is going to fail?"
Ji Hyo said,"Well anything can happen."
Kim Joong Kook then walked away feeling upset that she thought that he would fail the surgery.
Ji Hyo then went home and went to sleep.
It was the next day and Ji Hyo woke up and she made herself some breakfast to eat.
Suddenly, she heard and screaming from the room.
Yoo Jae Suk ran out the room and said to Ji Hyo worriedly,"Uhhhh, Noona, please save Sulli. She is in labour."
Ji Hyo heard what Jae Suk said and shouted,"O.O Mwohhhhh."
Ji Hyo ran to her who had sweat all over her face.
She shouted,"Yahhhh!!! Yoo Jae Suk call the ambulance, what are you waiting for? NOWWW!!!"
Jae Suk said,"Allasso."
Ji Hyo started saying to Sulli,"It'll be alright breathe in and out."
The ambulance came soon and sent Sulli to Ji Hyo's working hospital as it was the nearest and she was sent to the emergency medicine department.
They arrived at the hospital and they all pushed Sulli into the medicine department.
Ji Hyo said,"Jae Suk, you're going to have to wait outside, we have to examine her okay. I'll take care of her don't worry."
Jae Suk listened to what Ji hyo said taying calm and said to Ji Hyo,"Take care of her."
Ji Hyo went into the hospital room with Sulli and said,"It will be okay alright, calm down."
Sulli said,"Unni, it, hur.....ts."
Meanwhile Joong Kook heard that there was a patient who came in and was in labour.
He rushed to the patient and then saw that Ji Hyo was there.
He said,"What is the patients condition."
Ji Hyo said,"We are examining her and she is in labour, her waters broke while arriving the hospital, the baby is a few inches away."
Joong Kook said,"Bring her to the delivering room and the husband."
The nurses pushed Sulli into the delivering room and brought Jae Suk with them.
Kim Joong Kook and Ji Hyo walked to the delivering room with the patients but as they were silent, it was a little awkward.
Joong Kook asked,"Big Rock, how are you so early today, nobody has arrived."
Ji Hyo said,"Well you know the patient, she is my sister."
Joong Kook said,"Ahhhh, no wonder I thought she looked familiar."
Ji Hyo said,"Lets go."
They both arrived the deliverig room to help Sulli deliver the baby.
It was an hour and Sulli was finally ready to have the baby.
The baby arrived and it was a baby boy.
They decided to name it later as they couldn't think of a name and they were extremely exhausted.
Sulli held the baby boy in her hands with Jae Suk sitting next to her on the bed.
Ji Hyo smiled when she saw her sister who was holding a baby.
She thought, I wonder when that time will come to me.
They went back out and Ji Hyo said,"Leader, thank you for helping my sister."
Joong Kook said,"Ani, it's my job."
Ji Hyo said,"Then I'll get back to work."
Joong Kook said blushing,"Ji Hyo ahhhh."
Ji Hyo said,"Yea?"
Joong Kook said,"Don't worry, it's not important."
Ji Hyo said,"Okay, I'll go then."
Ji Hyo left and Joong Kook stood silently thinking, Aishhh, why can't I tell her my true feelings, I'm so hopeless.