Part 18 Disease

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Gary started to hug Ji Hyo saying,"It's alright, nothing will happen.You are strong, you won't catch it."
Ji Hyo said crying,"I can't be close to bleeding patients or people. What type of doctor is that. I don't even know if I have it. Just in case I have it I can't go near people bleeding if I am bleeding too."
Ji Hyo kept on crying for a long time until she stopped wiping her tears away.
Ji Hyo said getting away from Gary's hands,"You shouldn't get too near me, you may catch the disease if I have it."
Gary let go and said,"Ji Hyo ahh, you won't have the disease remember that."
She said,"I should go back to work, sorry for wasting your time and Kang Gary, thanks."
Gary said,"Be careful."
Gary followed Ji Hyo back to the emergency department, he thought before they reached the department, the interns are really nosy.
He continued thinking, what if they ask her, that will just remind her. I will have to stop them.
Gary started to run to the emergency department passing Ji Hyo who was walking extremely slowly who was mong.
Gary arrived at the emergency department where everyone was being scolded by Kim Joong Kook.
He ran there and said interrupting what Joong Kook was saying,"Ji Hyo is fine for the monent but is a little upset with the condition she is in. Please don't remind her of what has happened."
Kim Joong Kook then shouted at Gary for interuppting what he was saying,"Yahhhh, Kang Gary, I'm shouting, go and be with Ji Hyo and comfort her."
Gary said,"I think she wants some time alone."
Kim Joong Kook then shouted,"Then get to work what are you waiting for, this has nothing to do with you."
Gary got to work while Kim Joong Kook kept on shouting at them.
He wanting them to learn that no matter what disease the patient has, the most important thing is that the patient is cured.
Kim Joong Kook finished shouting and then noticed that Ji Hyo arrived back to the department all sad.
He thought, I wish I can make her happy, I still don't have the confidence yet though.
Meanwhile Gary was at Sulli's hospital room.
He arrived and Shut the door afterwards.
Sulli said,"Ah brother in law, what are you doing here?"
Jae Suk who was also inside said,"Hyung,what are you doing here?"
Gary said,"Sulli when are you coming out from hospital?"
Sulli said,"I think today."
Gary said,"Ahhhh, can you please look after Ji Hyo then when you get home."
Sulli asked,"Brother in law, why?"
Gary replied,"I'll explain. You know that today there was a disease patient and she may have caught the disease but right now she is feeling very down and I'm scared she might do something crazy."
Sulli teased,"Brother in law, you still really care about my sister, why don't you try and get her again, I can help."
Gary shouted,"Yahhhh, stop it, I'm caring as a friend, anyway have you decided a name for your baby boy yet?"
Sulli said,"Yea, he is called Yoo
Dong yoon."
Gary said,"That is a good name, please take care of Ji Hyo."
Sulli asked,"Brother in law, does she actually have the disease?"
Gary said,"It isn't confirmed but if it was me. I would say that she will definitely not have the disease. You know she is strong. If she doesn't receive it in about a year, she is comfirmed of not having the disease."
Sulli said,"That means Ji Hyo unni will be very depressed, what should I do."
Gary said,"Don't worry just look after her when she gets home, I'll leave her in your care at home."
Then Gary went out and started to find Ji Hyo to talk to her at the stairway privately.
Ji Hyo thought, I shouldn't be a doctor, there isn't a point of me being a doctor if I have to avoid other peoples blood with my blood. I need to.....to.
Then Gary pulled Ji Hyo to the emergency stairway.
They were at the emergency stairway and Ji Hyo said,"What do you want, leave I don't want to see anyone."
Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahhhh, are you ok."
Ji Hyo said,"Yes why, go away."
Gary said,"I know you're not ok. Just cry it out, I know you want to."
Gary hugged Ji Hyo and she started to cry while Gary stood there rubbing her back.
It was around half an hour later and Ji Hyo stopped crying and wiped her red puffy eyes.
She let go said,"Thank you." Then she went back outside and then started to go to her work station as there were no important patients needed to take care of.
Many other interns were there too but they didn't want to ask her whether she was okay just like Gary had told them.
Ji Hyo then started to type something and then put it in an envelope.