Part 43 Wedding Preperation

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
A few months later Ji Suk Jin phoned Song Ji Hyo and Gary to tell them some news.
-----------Ji Suk Jin Calling-----------
Kang Gary: Hello, Dad
Ji Suk Jin: Yes, Gary ahhh, I got some news to tell you
Kang Gary: Is it good or bad
Ji Suk Jin: Well, good and bad, what do you want to hear first
Kang Gary: Bad
Ji Suk Jin: Your mother is going to the wedding
Kang Gary: What, is she going to ruin it
Ji Suk Jin: Hahaha, No, the good news is that she is going to accept the both of you this last time
Kang Gary: Really
Ji Suk Jin: Yes
Kang Gary: Wahhh, Dad, Thanks
Ji Suk Jin: You're welcome, next time lets go fishing together if you have time
Kang Gary: Alright, dad, I've got some good news too but I forgot to tell you
Ji Suk Jin: What is it
Kang Gary: Ji Hyo is pregnant, I'm really happy that you're coming to the wedding as well as mum. We'll see you there in a week
Ji Suk Jin: Congratulations son, We'll see you there in a week. You are going to be a father
Kang Gary: And you're going to be a grandfather
They both laughed.
Kang Gary: See you next week, make sure to come
Ji Suk Jin: Bye
-----------Call Ended-----------
Song Ji Hyo said,"Jagi, what did father in law say?"
Gary said acting,"My mother is coming and she might ruin our wedding."
Song Ji Hyo was shocked and said,"What?"
Gary said,"Jagi, I'm kidding."
Song Ji Hyo looked at Gary with an angry face and said,"Yahhh!!! How can you joke with these things. I can still change my mind about marrying you."
Gary put his hands on his ears and said,"Sorry."
Ji Hyo smiled again and said,"Good, now come with me and we can try on my wedding dress and your suit."
Gary nodded and said,"Alright, but you can't wear heels."
Ji Hyo nodded and said,"Alright, you said that a lot of times already. I won't wear heels and be careful."
Gary said,"Thank you. lets go then."
Gary and Ji Hyo then went off to a wedding shop where they tried on different dresses and suits.
Ji Hyo changed into the first dress on which was a tiny, long white dress with flower patterns on the top and bottom with a tiny strap on her shoulders.
The curtain opened as Gary was sitting on the sofa, his eyes opened widely as he saw Ji Hyo in the wedding dress.
Ji Hyo felt embarrassed and said,"Oppa! Gary oppa!!! Wake up."
Gary came out of his gaze and then said,"Ji Hyo ahhhh, you look beautiful."
Ji Hyo blushed and said,"Should I try another one on?"
Gary said,"Your choice, any dress will look beautiful on you and I'm sure. Pick your favourite dress and then try it."
Ji Hyo nodded and said,"You should choose our suit too."
Gary said,"I'll do it after you."
Ji Hyo smiled and then looked at the other dresses and picked one.
It had no strap but with flowery patterns all over as the dress was very long and it went down to the floor. There was also a pair of shoes which were flat as Ji Hyo put them on which couldn't be seen.
Ji Hyo put on the dress with the other people's help and then she stood onto the circle panel and opened the curtains.
Gary gazed at her again with amazement and was speechless as Ji Hyo was extremely pretty.
Ji Hyo said,"Jagi, how does it look?"
Gary put his thumbs up and smiled in joy as Ji Hyo was also smiling."
Ji Hyo said,"I want to pick this one."
Gary said,"Alright, but you're going to have to be careful."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright, Byul, Luna and my mum will help me. Luna said she would definitely come with Kwang Soo."
Gary said,"Okay, then sit here, I will pick mine and show you."
Ji Hyo said,"Okay."
Then Ji Hyo sat down onto the sofa with Gary's support and then he tried on his suit.
---------------------------------------------
Hi everyone, I decided to extend this story a bit because, I have something to put which will be exciting. Wait for the next part.
Comment/Vote?