Part 11 living in the hospital

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Ji Hyo woke up a few hours later in pain and started to sit up slowly. She saw that the tv was running and Gary was lying on the sofa asleep. Ji Hyo also saw some food on the table so she started pulling the table back in front of her so she could grab the food. 
It made her stomach hurt a lot but she had no choice. She though, Aishh!!! Why did I fall asleep,I slept so long, he must've been angry and bored. The food is cold, Oh well I am hungry so I have to eat.
Ji Hyo started eating the cold food in front of her, it was her favourite food and he had still remembered, she thought, O.O don't tell me that he is falling for me again, no that can't happen, he ruined my life, I could've had a better life, I should just let him go and forget about him. I can never fall for him, things will turn out to become the same again.
Ji Hyo finished eating the food and tried getting out of bed, she had to hold the railings on the sides so she could get the tv remote which Gary had used and was on the table.
Ji Hyoo got the remote and headed back to the bed, on the way she fell and started that it hurt. 
At that moment, Gary woke up from Ji Hyo's and stood up quickly and turned around to see where Ji Hyo was.
He saw Ji Hyo was on the floor so he rushed to her and said,"Are you alright?"
She said,"Yea, it just... hurt...s ..... a litt..le."
He said,"I should have took care of you, you should have told me."
She said,"Well you were asleep, bring me back to bed."
He said,"Alright." Gary picked Ji Hyo up and layed her onto the bed and saw that Ji Hyo's wound had bled a little.
He said,"Ji Hyo wait for me, I'll be back quickly." Then he ran out the room. Ji Hyo said while he was running out the room,"Where are you......."
 Ji Hyo just shrudded her shoulders still in a lot of pain from the fall and continues to watch some tv.
5 minutes later Gary came back panting with a first aid kit, Ji Hyo said,"Are you alright? You look tired."
Gary said,"Y....e....s." Gary walked to Ji Hyo and said recovering from how tired he was,"Let me wash your wound, raise your shirt a little."
Ji Hyo was surprised at what he said and looked at her wound. She noticed that there was some blood due to the fall and said,"O.O What?.......ummmm, I'll.... do..... it myself."
Gary said,"No, you shouldn't do it yourself, I let you fall. Let me do it. Just raise your shirt a little. I need to help you wash it."
Ji Hyo said,"uhhhh, a.... o....alr....okay." Ji Hyo raised her shirt a little and Gary started to help Ji Hyo wash the blood off the wound but also put another new dressing on.
Gary finished putting the dressing on and said,"There, it's done. You should be able to go home tomorrow. I'll take you to my home."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright."
Gary said,"What do you want to do?" At that moment, Gary's beeper in his doctor's coat beeper started to beep.
He quickly looked at it and noticed it was an emergency. Ji Hyo said,"It's an emergency hurry and go."
Gary said,'"Alrihgt, I'll be back when I'm done." 
Ji Hyo said,"Alright." Gary started to rush outside to the destination with the emergency and then Ji Hy started to feel tired again slowly until she fell asleep. 
Gary came to the emergency situation and lots of patients were coming through the doors, it was chaos.
He finally finished the chaotic time and then started to get a drink then sat down. While he was drinking he forgot that he was meant to look after Ji Hyo. He was very hungry as he didn't eat anything so first he checked on Ji Hyo.
Gary arrived at Ji Hyo's hospital room and tiptoed inside, he saw Ji Hyo asleep one again with the lights on. 
He walked to the lights beside her and thought, she's always like his, even before, she still loves sleeping each year. No, I shouldn't be thinking about this, aishhh, think away from it. He started hitting his head and shut the light. Then he walked back out the room and cloed the door.
He started walking to the hospital canteen to eat something as his tummy always made sounds and he felt extremely hungry.
He ate some bibimbap from the canteen and then met some of the other members of his group. Kwang Soo shouted from the other side of the hall,"Gary~~~~~~."
Gary looked over and waved at Kwang Soo who was also with Luna, Haha and Byul.
They started walking to Gary and Kwang Soo said,"Where were you all day? You only came at the emergency and in the morning."
Gary said,"I was doing something for our leader."
Byul asked,"Have you seen Ji Hyo? I haven't seen her since after morning."
Gary said,"I think she went home, she was feeling a little sick."
Luna said,"Oh. Anyway, we're going to karaoke, do you want to come?"
Gary said lying while thinking about Ji Hyo,"No, I feel a little tired. You can go, I think I'll go home after eating."
Luna said,"Ok, bye, we'll see you 2 days after, we'll be going on break for a day remember." Luna and the rest walked away out to the karaoke to have a fun night. Once Gary finished eating, he thought, I don't think I will be able to sleep if I go home. I'll just sleep in the hospital. I can't take it when I leave her alone, well she saved me, I'll just sleep on the sofa.
Gary walked to Ji Hyo's room and sat on the sofa and drifted off to sleep.