Part 24 Father Son talk

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Gary continued letting go of Ji Hyo,"I know you might not love me and all that but I wish you happiness with leader. Lets just be normal friends, we will forget about what has happened."
Ji Hyo said as her heartbeat started to get faster,"I'll get going home, I don't want to say anything, you stay and tell them I went home."
Gary said,"Alright, careful home, but I want to go somewhere else, I don't want to stay here."
Gary and Ji Hyo then started to go there own ways.
Gary was off his way to see his dad, he made an appointment as he really wanted to see how his father was doing.
He arrived after taking the taxi and went inside.
His father was sitting on the chair and when Gary came inside he said,"Gary, you're here."
Gary sat down onto the sofa and said,"Father, how have you been doing? Mum created a lot of trouble these days, she finally got out of the hospital forcingly."
His dad said,"I know, I heard thag Ji Hyo works at your hospital."
Gary said,"Yea, can I tell you a secret?"
The dad said,"Of course."
Gary said."Don't tell this to mum but, I sill love Ji Hyo."
The dad said,"Really?"
Gary said,"Yes."
The dad said,"Why don't you try and chase her again. I really liked you two together but your mum was always rejecting her and not liking her."
Gary said,"She doesn't exactly know her true feelings, she's confused."
The dad said,"Can't you wait for her?"
Gary said,"I decided to move on and let her be with another person who could make her life even happier."
The dad said,"You grew up well."
Gary said,"Of course, dad, you think I will be able to let her go?"
The dad said,"I guess."
Then they both kept on talking like a father and son.
Meanwhile, Ji Hyo just arrived home still clueless about what had happened.
She was home and Sulli was still sitting on the sofa watching tv.
Ji Hyo said," Sulli, you haven't slept yet?"
Sulli said,"No, I'm not tired. What happened, it seems like you have got some things you haven't thought about properly."
Ji Hyo said signing,"Yea, I'm so confused."
Then Ji Hyo fell onto the sofa.
Sulli asked,"Why don't you want to tell me what happened, I can maybe help you."
Ji Hyo said,"You think you can help? How can you help if I can't even help myself, stop telling jokes."
Sulli said,"Hurry and tell me."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright.........well.......I liked one man, but then another man just confessed and it seems like I like both. It seems like a love triangle and now a two timer. I'm going crazy."
Ji Hyo then messed her hair up trying to think of what to do.
Sulli said,"Well, you are going to have to make sure who you love for truth, it seems like one of your men are going to have to suffer."
Ji Hyo said,"I don't think that will help much, I'm having a shower."
Ji Hyo the. Had a shower and went to bed."
It was the next day and it was time for Ji Hyo's and Gary's shift.
Ji Hyo was wondering what to do as the leader and Gary was going to be there too.
She thought, the two of them are probably get jealous, leader seems to like me just like I like him but Gary......he loves me and I may still love him. I could be loving leader just like a friend or could it really be something like a real relationship.
She stopped thinking and started the shift.
Leader had finished being suspended after a few months since he punched someone.
He was also back in the hospital and Ji Hyo had visited him during the suspention at his house and had dinner with him.
They were at work and Kim Joong Kook was in his office.
He started to think that Ji Hyo and Gary had a relationship and wanted to give up letting the two of them be together.
Ji Hyo went in his office after knocking on the door.
Joong Kook was wanting to know whether his thought about the two of them having a relationship before was true.
Ji Hyo said,"Leader......"
Joong Kook said,"You and Gary had a relationship before didn't you?"
Ji Hyo said,"Well......yea but it won't happen again."
Joong Kook said,"Do you have anything to say? If you don't get out."
Ji Hyo said,"There is a patient coming in and the patient has wounded his head."
Joong Kook said,"With that simple thing, do you need to see me and need me to help you."
Ji Hyo said starting to get a little scared from the leader's voice,"No but....."
Joong Kook said shouting,"Get out!"
Ji Hyo then turned round and got out.