Part 2 Meeting back from years ago

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
All the interns went into the changing room to change into their White lab coats on with their name on it. Ji Hyo had a shower at the changing rooms as she smelled of alcohol and trying to calm herself down.
Meanwhile Kang Gary put on his white lab coat and went onto the rooftop to calm himself down, he said,"This is a dream wake up Gary wake up! Wake up!" He was reacting this way as before he had graduated from a medical college and university, he and Ji Hyo was dating and then got married. They both skipped education and started working but then things got extremely difficult and they had a divorce.
Ji Hyo then finished having a shower and looked into the locker. She was very proud seeing her white doctor lab coat that she could get that far, as she didn't go home last night, all she had on her to wear was her white dress from yesterday and her lab coat.
Luna had many clothes in her locker as Ji Hyo turned her head and saw. Ji Hyo asked Luna embarrassed,"Could I borrow a shirt to wear?" Luna let Ji Hyo borrow her a shirt to wear and then she put her white lab coat on then went outside.
As soon as she got outside, Byul was coming to her and said,"Umm, Song Ji Hyo, the leader wants to see you in his office."
Ji Hyo's smile turned into a sad smile as she heard the news, she knew that something bad might have happened, she didn't think that much and just stood at the leaders door, knocked onto it and went inside. While Ji Hyo went inside everyone else tiptoed to the door listening to what they were going to say.
Kim Joong Kook was facing his back to her then he turned around after she came in, he said,"Don't you remember what happened yesterday?"
Ji Hyo replied,"No."
Kim Joong Kook said,"You dare to get drunk yesterday before your first day of work, you nearly died but luckily I saved you."
Ji Hyo said as her eyes started to fill up with tears,"Sorry, I didn't mean it sorry." Kim Joong Kook shouted,"Leave, why don't you find somewhere else to go and see if any other hospitals will accept you, go quit being a doctor."
Ji Hyo said,"Sorry, I really can't quit now, it took so long to get here I worked very hard." Kim Joong Kook said,"Do you know what we call people like you? A big rock.
Ji Hyo said,"Big Rock."
Kim Joong Kook said,"Yea Big Rock, if you do anything wrong again, you won't be leaving this office in one piece."
Ji Hyo,"Yes thanks you." Song Ji Hyo starts to walk outside the door, everyone who was listening quickly got back to before she noticed that they were listening. Ji Hyo went out of her leaders office and quickly wiped her tears to make sure no one saw her cry.
She then sat onto a chair at the hallway and said to herself,"Stupid, fool, why did you drink yesterday night seriously Fool you had work the next day." Ji Hyo then put her head on her lap thinking, I can't do this again I need to see my master who helped me to get here I need to thank him for helping me get this far. What should I get him?
Then suddenly, her beeper that came with her white lab coat started to sound. She checked it, it was an emergency. She quickly got onto her feet and ran to the block and went inside into the emergency room. On the way she saw all her other members of her group and quickly ran there to help.
She arrived and there had been a large crash from a bus turning over injuring lots of people, they were coming in one by one with at least a quarter people having severe injuries. She quickly got to work like all the other people did, everyone was helping out different doctors, although they were only interns, they had to work very hard just like residents.
Ji Hyo worked with Kim Joong Kook there leader and they started to work on a patient who needed a surgery on there chest.
As Kim Joong Kook needed to open the patients chest and in tube it with a thin tube so he could open the lung to help the patient breathe.
Ji Hyo assisted him and took care of the patient while the leader was gone. Kim Joong Kook finished the surgery and then a resident came in and told Kim Joong Kook that another patient was on cardiac arrest and needed his help.
Kim Joong Kook stormed out to the other patient leaving Ji Hyo and the nurse in the room to look after the patient.
Meanwhile Gary was looking at another patient who had been having stomach aches and wanted to perscript a medicine that was a really strong medicine injection.
That patient was actually Yoon Eun Hye, she was once an intern at that hospital and was now an assistant professor of surgery. She had been called back into the hospital as a doctor but the director wanted her to pretend to be a patient to test the staff of hospital.
Meanwhile, back at the patients room with Ji Hyo inside, the patient was getting worse, Ji Hyo didn't know what to do. She got her stethoscope and put it onto the patients chest. Ji Hyo couldn't identify what happened, she said to the nurse,"Go get Leader please."
The nurse said,"He's in cardiac arrest Vfib."
Ji Hyo said,"You tell the leader, I'll get a doctor for now." Ji Hyo ran out and asked if any more residents or doctors were available, but there were none. Ji Hyo saw Gary passing by, she knew that he was much more cleverer than her as he did come from a doctor's family. Ji Hyo said,"Gary hurry and check this patient, he's in a lot of pain."
Gary said,"Go get the leader."
Ji Hyo said,"He's in another emergency with cardiac arrest the nurse had gone to get him, my patient which I'm meant to look after is getting worse. Please help."
Gary said,"Ok then lets go." Gary and Ji Hyo speedily went to the room with the patient and Gary checked what was happening.
He knew it, he had to let out some extra blood from the chest, it was going to be a hard decision whether to do it or not as he had not tried it before. He had only seen it in a video and Ji Hyo had only seen it in a book, so they stood there silently, either of them not wanting to do it.