Part 47 The Wedding Part 2

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Gary came into the room Ji hyo was in as Sulli went out to join the rest of the guests.
Gary said,"Ji Hyo, it is time lets go."
Ji Hyo nodded as she held Gary's arm tightly to releave her stress and went out of the room.
As they went out, the spotlight was on them as they went up onto the middle of the stage.
Everyone was silent as the main person said,"We are here today to present Ji Hyo's and Kang Gary's wedding. They have been through difficulties which they have overcomed and will continue this throughout their lives. We shall now present their own speeches."
Gary said,"I have let go of this hand once and I won't let go on it again. I, Kang Gary will take Song Ji hyo as my beloved wife no matter what and live with her through out my life. I am thankful to everyone who gave us their wishes and hopefully everyone will continue to support us. Thank you."
Ji Hyo then said,"As Gary said, I also will never let go of this hand again. Maybe we were a bit immature that time when we had a divorce over an arguement which was very little. We are now mature and I will definitely keep hold onto him and also if we go into an arguement, we will try and sort things out and love each other forever. Thank you everyone."
There was an applause and then the person then said,"So, now if there are any people to reject this marriage put your hand up."
Nobody put their hand up so the person continued,"Now, lets put the rings on."
A person came over at the back and showed the rings.
Gary took the ring and put it on Ji Hyo's finger and then, Ji Hyo did the same to Gary.
After, the person said,"Now you may kiss."
Ji Hyo smiled slightly as well as Gary and then he held Ji Hyo's head and kissed her on the lips as Ji Hyo put her arms around his neck.
There was an applause as everyone started to chant and talk quietly.
Ji Hyo and Gary then went down from the stage and sat down on the big table where both of their familes were.
While they were eating, a video was shown of their pictures from before and after.
Gary's mother accepted the both of them as they all got on with each other.
While everyone was eating, Ji Hyo sat down thinking of what happened before the start of the wedding as it traumatised her.
Gary saw Ji Hyo not eating and said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, why aren't you eating?"
Ji Hyo looked over to Gary and said,"i have no apetite."
Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, tell me the truth, did something happen that I don't know of?"
Ji Hyo shook her head saying,"No....."
Gary looked at Ji Hyo suspicious and said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, we are married, we can get through this together."
Ji Hyo nodded frightened saying,"Gary, can we talk about this at when we are home getting ready for the honeymoon. It's too loud."
Gary nodded as the wedding contined till the end of the day.
Gary and Ji Hyo said goodbye to all the guests as they went home to rest to get ready for their big honeymoon .
They were home as they sat down.
Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahh tell me what happened."
Ji Hyo said,"Gary, I........partly murdered someone."
Gary said,"What are you saying?"
Ji Hyo said,"In college, I was part of this group of boys and they bullied a girl and wouldn't stop leading to death."
Gary said,"What has that got to do with you?"
Ji Hyo said,"That person wants revenge."
Gary said,"Who wants revenge?"
Ji Hyo said as a tear fell down her face,"The girl's boyfriend but they separated as Chang Joo my ex-boyfriend said that if he wouldn't leave her, they would harm her."
Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahhhh, why didn't you stop it? Why did you let it happen?"
Ji Hyo tears started to fall as she said,"I tried to stop it but they wouldn't listen. Then, she died as I was on the rooftop. I should have saved her. I should have saved her....I should have........saved her."
Gary said,"Ji Hyo, you didn't want it to happen. Today did he come to you? The reason why you looked scared. Did he see you or say anything?"
Ji Hyo said,"Gary, he won't let it go. He said that this revenge will definitely come but I was lucky. He will not let me be happy. He came and tried to kill me."
Gary said hugging Ji Hyo tightly,"Ji Hyo ahhhh everything will be ok. I will protect you from now on and always stay by your side. I won't let anything happen to you."
Ji Hyo closed her eyes as tears continued to fall.