Part 33 Date Cancelled

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Gary's mum and Ji Hyo's mum went home as Ji Hyo and Gary walked back into the medical department.
Everyone was still staring at them as Ji Hyo said quietly,"Can we talk at the stairway."
Gary nodded as they headed towards the emergency stairway.
Eun Hye saw Joong Kook's face and noticed a sad face.
Eun Hye said,"Did you get rejected by Ji Hyo?"
Joong Kook nodded as Eun Hye said,"It'll be ok. I'll always be here for you."
Joong Kook then said,"I should get to work."
Eun Hye said pulling him to his office,"I don't think you can work like this."
Once they were in his office Eun Hye shut the door with Joong Kook behind her and hugged him.
Joong Kook's heart beat increased and said,"What are you doing?"
Eun Hye said,"I'm helping you feel better. Hugs always make people feel better. It'll be ok, you can only help people when you are happy. You'll scare them away if you're grumpy."
Meanwhile Ji Hyo and Gary were at the emergency exit stairway.
Ji Hyo said,"I think we should cancel the date today and explain to our parents."
Gary said,"You're right, sorry for getting you in all this trouble."
Ji Hyo said,"No, it's my fault too for being at your house. I should've left earlier."
Gary said,"We should explain to our parents. We should go on a date another time. Text me and tell me whether it has been resolved."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright, I should go home. Work hard."
Gary said,"Alright."
After Ji Hyo went home to try and explain about what really happened.
Ji Hyo said,"Mum, sorry."
Her mum said,"What is he doing there?"
Ji Hyo said,"He works there."
She said,"How, when did this happen?"
Ji Hyo said,"he is an intern like me and we are in the same group."
She said,"Hand in your resignation letter."
Ji Hyo said,"I can't. You know how long it took to get to this stage."
She said,"You don't remember how he treated you? How he left you and how he didn't come back?"
Ji Hyo said,"Mum, it was partly my fault too."
She said,"If you don't resign that hospital the next time you go in you won't ever again come home and call me your mum understand."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright, I'll resign."
Ji Hyo then looked down onto the floor and went into ger room.
Ji Hyo sat onto her bed and thought, I can't resign after all this work I've acomplished. But if I go against my mum, she will kick me out. She doesn't understand how inportant this is. I love Gary............Kang Gary.
It has been a few days after the incident and it was the day when Ji Hyo and Gary were working together.
Ji Hyo showed her mum the resignation letter before she went to work.
She didn't tell Gary as she didn't want him to know, it was something he couldn't know.
She thought that she should forget him and move on from the way her mum partly reminded her.
She was at work as she held the resignation letter in her bag.
She was going to hand it in today but she also thought that she would rather leave her family.
She arrived at work as she met Gary on the way.
Gary noticed the look on her face and said,"Ji Hyo are you ok? Why is your face like that?"
Ji Hyo forced out a smile and said lying,"Nothing happened. I'm fine, just a little tired."
Gary said,"Then rest when you get up, I'll help you."
Ji Hyo said,"It's fine. Just let me be."
Gary said,"Ok."