Part 25 Reunited

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Hi everyone sorry forgot to update yesterday but here's the next chapter enjoy!!!!
---------------------------------------------
Ji Hyo was out of the room and started to do her work.
She noticed something weird like a feeling where she knew she shouldn't have said what she said.
She regretted going in and felt that the leader liked her.
She knew that the leader and Professor Eun had dated before but she never wanted to barge in.
Ji Hyo also knew that they had separated but some how she liked the leader, he was the gentle type but Gary was too.
Ji Hyo started to get on with her work before anything else went to her thoughts.
Meanwhile, Joong Kook thought, was I being too harsh on her? No, I wasn't, I really thought I loved her and she never told me what happened. Maybe she didn't want me to be upset. My head hurts, I need to eat something.
Gary arrived too and saw Ji Hyo, he felt like he needed to leave Ji Hyo alone and live separate after noticing they can't be together.
Gary started with his work and some how they bumped into each other, apologized then Gary just walked off.
Gary was feeling really painful as he never wanted to do this, but he wanted Ji Hyo to be happy.
Ji Hyo thought, why is Gary being like this, I'm so confused that I don't know what to do right now, they are both acting so cold to me. I have to pick one but I just can't.
Ji Hyo then took a deep breath and carried on with her work.
It was nearly the end of the shift and Joong Kook built up some confidence and went up to Ji Hyo.
Ji Hyo said,"Leader, what's wrong."
Joong Kook said,"I'm sorry I was a bit rude earlier, it's just that.........that I....lloo.........vvveeeeee........."
Ji Hyo said flustered knowing what he was going to say,"I know your feelings. However, I need to think about this. I'm going."
Ji Hyo then walked away awkwardly into the emergency exit stairway so she could think about something.
She then saw below, Gary sitting on the stairway.
She quickly decided to get out before Gary heard her but she heard him say something.
He was saying while sitting on the steps not noticing Ji Hyo,"Ji Hyo ahhh."
Ji Hyo turned round still seeing Gary sitting on the steps.
Gary continued,"I didn't want to say sorry and just leave when bumping into you. I was going to say things like, are you okay, but.......I didn't want you to think that your are mine since you haven't made your decision yet. I decided to let you go, you should live with someone you are happy with not someone like me."
Ji Hyo felt emotional at that moment and touched after the comment that Gary made as her heart started to feel tighter like she had never felt it before.
Her eyes started to tear more than ever with the tears falling down her cheeks onto the floor.
Gary then was going to go back to work but then he saw Ji Hyo standing in front of the emerency exit door.
Gary said,"Did you hear what I said?"
Ji Hyo nodded and started to cry as her eyes were red and puffy.
Gary went up to her and wiped her tears with his thumb and his hands on her face.
Gary said with confidence,"Don't cry, I'm not worth it, be with leader, my jealousy was bad and thats why you were confused. Just forget what happened and what I just said."
Ji Hyo shook her head and started to say,"Ani, I won't, I feel like I am missing someone and I found out my feelings today. I never felt this way before but my feeling that I am having is like I need you. I love........"
Before Ji Hyo could say the last word Gary smashed his lips onto hers and then they started to kiss each other giving the same ammount of passion.
Ji Hyo's tears kept rollong down her cheeks while they were kissing.
Ji Hyo and Gary then stopped kissing to take a breath of air while there heads were still onto each other and smiled at each other while staring.
Gary said,"Does that mean, you have feelings for me again?"
Ji Hyo said,"Well........I might change my mind if you don't impress me."
Gary said,"Do you have time after this shift?"
Ji Hyo said,"Yea, why?"
Gary said,"I want to take you somewhere."
Ji Hyo said,"Where?"
Gary said,"It's a secret."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright, don't tell me."
Gary said,"I'll meet you in the car park."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright."
Then Ji Hyo wiped her eyes and they both started to work for around ten more minutes before the shift was over.