Part 39 Exhausted

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Gary then released his kiss as they both stared at each other lovingly.
Gary said,"Ji Hyo, let me sleep with you."
Ji Hyo said smiling,"You got your own room.
Gary said holding his hand with a ring on him,"But we're engaged. We will have our marriage soon."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright, but it's only our first day here, we still have a few months till we can go back to Seoul and prepare."
Gary said as he held her hand heading back to Ji Hyo's room,"We can prepare the marriage on a day were we are free."
Ji Hyo said,"But we still need the honeymoon. Lets wait till we finish our work here."
Gary then nodded as they went inside Ji Hyo's room after Gary got his clothes and moved his luggage to Ji Hyo's room.
Meanwhile, Ji Hyo another group chat with everyone except Gary.
Group Chat:Lee Kwang Soo, Luna, Kim Joong Kook, Yoon Eun Hye, Haha, Byul, Song Ji Hyo
Ji Hyo: (A picture of Ji Hyo and a ring on her finger) *seen*
Byul: Omo O.O Did Gary propose to you?
Ji Hyo: Yes
Byul: Congratulations from the both of us. Byul and Haha xxxxx
Lee Kwang Soo: Wahhhhh!!! Congratulations
Kim Joong Kook: Congratulations, wish you two the best
Yoon Eun Hye: Congratulations, Have a great time at Jeju Island, think of this as your honey moon
Luna: Congratulations. Tell me if Gary makes you angry. I'll come and punish
him if he makes you sad.
Song Ji Hyo: Thanks everyone :D It'll be everyone else's turn soon. I'll be waiting for the good news. Leader, Kwang Soo and Haha take care of the girls and make sure they're happy. :)
End of Group Chat
Ji Hyo was sitting on the bed as she said seeing Gary bringing all his stuff,"Omo O.O, are you staying here from now on. You brought all your luggage."
Gary said pouting,"Why? You don't want me to?"
Ji Hyo shook her head sideways and smiled and then said,"I'm taking a shower first, watch tv and wait."
Gary said,"What are we eating for dinner?"
Ji Hyo said,"Oh yea, dinner. Well, we are just going to have to eat some bread that I bought before when you were buying the tickets. We can eat these for tonight and buy groceries tomorrow."
Gary said,"Bread? Alright, I'll make some tea."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright, but remember to take your shower first, I'm going in."
Ji Hyo then went into the shower as Gary the tv as he saw a big car accident going on near Jeju Island."
Before Ji Hyo went to shower Gary said knocking on the door,"Ji Hyo ahhh, I think you should see this."
Ji Hyo put on a bathrobe as she went outside and said,"Why? What happened?"
Gary said,"There's a car accident. There must be many patients coming to our hospital."
Gary turned around as he looked at Ji Hyo in her bathrobe.
Ji Hyo noticed Gary staring at her as she said,"Yahhhhhh!!! We should get back to the hospital now and see if we have to help. We need to be quick."
Gary looked away as he said,"Alright."
Ji Hyo went back into the bathroom and got changed then they headed off to the hospital.
As expected, there were lots of patients charged into the hospital.
Everyone had to work as they were called every where.
As there weren't enough doctors, Gary was called for the operating surgeon for a patient as well as Ji Hyo.
Ji Hyo was very worried as it was her first operation but she was confident as if Gary could do it, she could too.
In the end, Ji Hyo and Gary were both successful about the operation and after, they had to help patients who were not as seriously injured with some grazes.
After, Gary and Ji Hyo were able to rest on the row of chairs, it was the first day but it was extremely exhausting as they had to stay overnight.
Gary and Ji Hyo were sitting at the canteen facing each other as there backs were leaning against the chair.
Ji Hyo said yawning,"I'm so tired after all this. I need to get my sleep. I finally did my first operation. I was so scared but luckily it went well. It's so late, it's 2:00am."
Gary said,"Ji Hyo, congratulations on your first operation. I'm tired too and hungry. We should get some food from a restaurant which is still open. Then come back to check on the patients."
Ji Hyo said,"Good idea, lets go."
Gary and Ji Hyo went to the restaurant and got some food and they started to eat while talking.
Ji Hyo then said as the food arrived,"Gary, when can we go back to Seoul, I am so tired here."
Gary said,"It's still the first day and it was exhausting. We get to rest tomorrow. Maybe we should stay in bed for the whole day."
Ji Hyo said,"Yahhh!!! Stop talking nonsense."
Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahhhh, can you say my name again?"
Ji Hyo smiled as she said looking at Gary teasingly,"Gary........Gary Oppa."
Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahhhh, I'm older than you and I allow you to say my name but now I'm going to become your husband. Can't you change my name into the word that I want. Stop teasing me."
Ji Hyo laughed and said,"Jagiya."
Gary smiled and said,"Jagiya, lets eat."
They both smiled and started to eat and then went home to sleep as they were extremely exhausted.