Part 3 Another helper comes along

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Yoon Eun Hye the pretend patient was waiting and still no one came so she got up from the bed and quickly looked around. She saw an intern in a room not trying to do anything with the patient just talking to each other. She quickly went into the emergency room and grabbed a pair of gloves and the stethoscope.
She knew exactly what to do as she was a doctor but also surgeon in the us and was a much higher level than the interns, she had even done it before. Gary and Ji Hyo were surprised at what she was doing that Gary said,"What are you doing?"
Eun Hye said,"I'll explain later. Give me scalpel number 9."
Ji Hyo said,"Don't try and do anything, we will do it."
Eun Hye said,"Hurry give me the number 9 scalpel." They just stood there so Eun Hye quickly got the number 9 scalpel herself and then tried to make a cut to let the blood out but the Gary stopped her saying,"We can't let you do anything."
Eun Hye siad,"If you want the patient to live then let go."
Gary said,"No." 
Ji Hyo then said,"If you need to do it then at least give the patient some anesthestic."
Eun Hye,"There's no need for that." Gary still didn't let go so she quickly turned her hand twisting Gary's hand making him having to let go. It was Eun Hye's chance to save the patient so she quickly made a cut on the chest and then started squeezing out the excess blood which needed to come out. The patients bp started go back to normal so Ji Hyo said,"The Bp and oxygen saturation is back to normal." Eun Hye then started to go out of the room slowly.
Meanwhile, Kim Joong Kook had finally finished the cardiac arrest patient until the patient was normal, the patient was then normal and he heard that Ji Hyo needed Kim Joong Kook for help. He quickly dashed to the other emergency room and was about to go in when he saw Eun Hye come out. Eun Hye said,"Long time no see."
Kim Joong Kook said,"Yea, do you wanna grab a coffee? All the patients are ok, just for a while." Eun Hye said,"Ok." Kim Joong Kook and Eun Hye went to grab a coffee and have a sit down while the rest went back to work. Kim Joong Kook said,"I thought you was at the u.s, how come you're back but now pretending to be a patient in the hospital?"
Eun Hye said,"I was called from this hospital from the director, he wanted me to help for 1 year. I also wanted to come because I really wanted to walk around korea again like I did before, it is more fun. Well, the director wanted me to pretend to be a patient to test the new interns. How are the new interns?"
Kim Joong Kook signed and said,"Most of them are good but one of them gets on my nerves, she was late on her first day because she was drunk the day before. Such an annoying big rock." Eun Hye said,"You're going to have to get used to it, not everyone is always good, practice makes perfect. How have you been these days?"
Kim Joong Kook said,"Fine, not too bad you?"
Eun Hye said,"same."
Kim Joong Kook said,"It was a little harder once you left, my best assisstant left me to do all the works all by myself tiring me out."
Eun Hye,"So you weren't used to doing all the works without me, well you need to get used to it." Kim Joong Kook said,"Yeah, I had to get used to it but I stil haven't even through all these years, I've been working so hard and long, it tires me out."
Eun Hye said,"Good Luck when I'm here too, you won't be as busy. We should get back to work now, the interns are lucky they're probably now getting off work."
Kim Joong Kook said,"Yeah just like we used to too, lets go hope you will get used to the hospital here like before."
Eun Hye said,"Thanks." Kim Joong Kook and Eun Hye finished their coffee and got back to work until their shift was over. Ji Hyo started to go home, she felt left out as all the others had gone home in the same direction but she went the opposite way.
She said to herself,"Aishhh, why did I even want to become a doctor whats so good about it, I have to meet Kang Gary again so annoying. Today was a hard day, it's tiring too I should just go home and sleep." She arrived at the bus stop and luckily the bus arrived exactly when she got there.
She went onto the bus and sat down onto one of the bus seats and started to remember about the times of Kang Gary and her happily with how they met and then they got married then divorced. She hadn't finished thinking about it when her phone rung, it was her mum.
-----------Mum calling-----------
Ji Hyo answered
Ji Hyo: Hello Mum
Mum: Ji Hyo ahh, when are you coming home
Ji Hyo: I'm on the bus right now, I've nearly arrived
Mum: Thats good, see you at home all my close friends are here to see you
Ji Hyo: Ok I'll try to come back as soon as possible see you at home
Mum: Yes bye
-----------Call Ended-----------
She arrived at her stop then started to walk home while going on her phone, she still had Gary's number as she wanted to wait for a message or at least a call but it never happened. She got home and went inside, inside there were her mums closest friends and some of her cousin's mums. Her mum saw Ji Hyo coming back from work and said,"Look, my doctor daughter has finally came back, Ji Hyo,do you want to come and drink with us, where were yiu last nught? How was your first day of work in the new hospital. Was you late for work today? Have you eaten dinner?"
Ji Hyo said lying,"Yeah I've eaten before coming home, I wasn't late for work, I'll drink with you all another time, I'm a little tired sorry."
Everyone said,"It's ok." Ji Hyo then walked to her room trying not to think about anything.