Part 1 Meeting Everyone

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
They had finally graduated from their medical university and college and now, it was time to get into a hospital and become an intern. It was there first day of work at a new hospital, Kang Gary knew someone from the same hospital as he and his friend called Lee Kwang Soo. Himself and Lee Kwang Soo were good friends, they knew each other from college and university and now they came to the same hospital for intern.
As they came in they were given a group number, they were both group number 4. Suddenly, a beautiful girl came over and stood by the lift next to them, they wanted her phone number so badly especially Lee Kwang Soo. As They were good friends Kang Gary helped him out by saying,"Excuse me, I forgot my phone today can I use your phone just to call someone it's urgent."
The girl said,"Of course you can use my phone if it's urgent, here." Gary said,"Thanks." The girl whose name was actually Luna gave Gary the phone to use. Gary quickly used the phone to call Lee Kwang Soo's phone number so he knew what the girls phone number was.
-----------Call to unknown-----------
Lee Kwang Soo answered while walking to somewhere else to hide so the girl didn't know what they were planning
Gary: Hello
Lee Kwang Soo: Hello
Gary: Remember to get ready for surgery in a moment, I will be there, see you soon.
Lee Kwang Soo: Ok I got it see you soon
-----------Call ended-----------
Gary then said,"Thanks."
Luna then asked,"Are you a resident here?"
Gary said lying,"ahhh yea, I have to do a surgery soon."
Luna said,"Then you must be very busy, hope you take care of me." Kang Gary said,"I'll try." The lift door opened and Luna went inside the lift and pressed floor number 4 and the open door button. Luna asked,"Are you going to come in?"
Gary replied,"No I'm waiting for someone."
Luna said,"Ok, bye then."
Gary said,"Bye." The lift door closed and then Lee Kwang Soo came out of his hiding place an said,"Wahhhh, that is so clever, how could you think of that?"
Gary said,"Well I'm Kang Gary what do you think lets go up now to the assembly." They both went up to the assembly where all the interns for the hospital were. While all that time a resident from the emergency medicine department called Kim Joong Kook saw the whole thing, he shook his head sideways ashamed.
They arrived and they walked down the room with everyone else inside it introducing each other. While walking down the room, they asked people where group 4 was.
They found group 4 and there was two other people there. There names were Ha Ha and Byul, they had been dating but they had also got married. Suddenly the girl they saw at the lift the one that they asked to use her phone. Lee Kwang Soo asked,"Would she be in our group?"
Kang Gary said,"Uh oh, this won't be good." Kang Gary then started to hide behind everyone. Luna asked,"Is this group 4?"
They all said,"Yes." Suddenly Ha Ha brought Kang Gary out and he stood next to Kwang Soo. Ha Ha said,"Why are you being so shy?"
Kang Gary said,"Uhhhh hey."
Luna said,"Hi, I'm called Luna." Luna stared at Gary and said,"I thought you were a resident, why are you here at an intern assembly?"
Gary said,"Ummmm I can explain."
Luna said,"I know what you want to say, so, I guess you are just an intern."
Gary said,"Well my friend over here called Lee Kwang Soo wanted your phone number so I helped him." They finished introducing themselves and finished the assembly, it was time to pick the timetables. Every group had to pick one timetable, you couldn't see it as it was random, Kang Gary from group 4 started to picke one of the timetables and brought it to the group. They took off the duck tape which was stick onto it hiding the timetable slowly one by one. The whole group was staring at the timetable looking at which department they were in. They were in the Emergency medicine department as an intern for ages, they all collapsed onto the chair.
Ha Ha said,"Oh no, I heard that the Emergency Department attending physician is a devil. It is very busy too"
Kang Gary said,"Really, we're going to die soon from tiredness." They finally started to walk to the Emergency Medicine Department for their internship. Suddenly a nurse came and said,"Come hurry, your head needs you there in 2 minutes hurry." Everyone started to run as fast as they could so they wouldn't get shouted at while thinking, hes probably going to be strict and nasty. 
They arrived at the middle of the Emergency medicine department, the attending physician hadn't even arrived yet and they were forced to be there. The attending physician named Kim Joong Kook came out of his office a few minutes later and started talking,"I am your head from now on, my name is Kim Joong Kook. The Emergency Medicine Department is a department with casaulty, accident and emergency. Mostly called ED (Emergency Department), AE (Accident and Emergency) and ER (Emergency Room). 
At that time Song Ji Hyo woke up, she was at the hospital some how and her head was hurting like really badly. She was stil wearing her dress from yesterday, she then remembered what had happened. She had gotten drunk and fainted, then she couldn't remember anything else. On the bed there was a name of the hospital, it was the hospital that her internship was on, the time was when she was meant to be with all the other members of the group. She quickly got out of bed not wanting to get noticed however, she got up and fell on the floor saying,"Oh my."
Kim Joong Kook continued talking saying,"There are many things I really don't like people being late, giving the wrong medicine or treatment and also things like not being able to know what to do. If that ever happens, get out and search for another hospital. Lets go through the register, Kang Gary."
Kang Gary said,"Here."  
Kim Joong Kook said,"Byul."
Byul said,"Here."
Kim Joong Kook said,"Haha."  
Haha said,"Here."  
Kim Joong Kook said,"Lee Kwang Soo."
Lee Kwang Soo said,"Here." 
Kim Joong Kook said,"Song Ji Hyo."
Nobody answered, Kang Gary then thought, Song Ji Hyo? Omo, it can't be her no I must be crazy if it is actually her. It's not her. Kim Joong Kook said to Luna,"Are you Song Ji Hyo?"
Luna said,"No, I'm called Luna."
Kim Joong Kook said to the nurse next to him while looking at the sheet of paper with the register on,"Song Ji Hyo is late on her first day, call her and say to her to never come back."
Song Ji Hyo heard her name, she thought oh no I need to come out now, I got so far, I can't stop now.
Song Ji Hyo stormed out wearing her dress and bringing all her stuff saying,"Song Ji Hyo is here, I was the earliest but I was just hiding." 
Kim Joong Kook turned around and stared shocked O.O. Mean while Ji Hyo and Kang Gary met each others eyes and also stared at each other shocked.