Part 29 Relationship

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Gary's mum then slapped Ji Hyo on the face as hard as she could which left a red hand mark on her face.
Ji Hyo's eyes started to tear and wanted to run out as her hand was on her face.
Gary's mum shouted pointing to the door,"Get out.......Get Out!!"
Gary rushed to Ji Hyo and said,"Ji Hyo are you ok? Mum, you're going too far."
Gary's mum shouted at Gary."You, don't get in the way, I'm teaching her. You don't ever appear in front of my son ever again. Yah!!! Gary don't tell me you really love her. I set you on a blind date with the govenors daughter, is she not good enough. I can let you marry any girl who is rich but not her."
Gary shouted,"Mum, stop it."
Ji Hyo was about to run out the door as she started crying and the tears rolled down her face.
Gary grabbed her by the hand and forced her lips onto his in front of his mum who looked angry.
Ji Hyo dropped her bag on the floor then kept on crying.
Gary could feel Ji Hyo's tears still rolling down her cheeks and her hand was still on her face covering the red mark.
Ji Hyo closed her eyes still crying as Gary started to kiss her more passionately.
Gary's mum stood still with her hand on shocked as she stared at the both of them.
Gary's mum then started to go to Gary and hit him.
Gary then kept on kissing Ji Hyo eventhough it hurt.
After a minute Gary's mum shouted,"Gary, stop it or don't say I'm your mum."
Gary just continued to kiss Ji Hyo then Gary's mum started to turn around and leave angry.
Once the door closed, Gary stopped kissing and then said,"Ji Hyo ahhhh, sorry, my mum she.....you know."
Ji Hyo opened her eyes and said,"It's ok. I..........I..........I should go."
Ji Hyo turned around and started to leave but then she felt a pair of arms hugging her waist.
She heard Gary say,"Don't go, please don't go."
Ji Hyo wiped her tears and said,"I have to, I need to go home, they'll be worried."
Gary said,"Do you really have to go?"
Ji Hyo said,"Yea, you know that I need to change my clothes and all that, I'll be fine, let go."
Gary said,"Alright but stay for a little longer, I don't want you to meet my mum on the way downstairs. Can we just stay like this for a moment."
Ji Hyo said with her tears running down her cheeks."If you want to."
They stayed in the position and Gary could feel tears dropping onto his arm.
He said,"Don't cry, I won't let her hurt you again. Please, don't cry."
Gary then released his arms from her waist and picked her up then layed her on the sofa.
He said,"Don't leave, stay here. I need to get something very quickly."
Ji Hyo nodded as her hand was still on her cheek as it was still red and painful.
Gary went to the kitchen and got a towel with ice and then went back to Ji Hyo.
Gary sat next to Ji Hyo and then removed her hand off of her cheek.
Her cheeck was red and swollen
Then he placed the towl with a few blocks of ice onto Ji Hyo's cheek.
Gary said,"Sorry, I should have protected you, really.........sorry."
Ji Hyo said as she had calmed down,"It's ok, it wasn't your fault. Your mum was just upset with me for ruining your life and she's right. Maybe she is just right, I may ruin your life again."
Gary said,"No, that won't happen. Even if she said to pick money or you, it would be you."
Ji Hyo said,"Gary, are you sure this ia the right way to do this? We divorced once and I don't want to divorce again."
Gary said,"I'm sure, I hurt you once but I will never hurt you again, I have changed and I will protect you."
Ji Hyo said,"I love you."
Gary said,"I love you too."