Part 49 The Baby

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Byul and Haha were on their night shift as they saw Ji Hyo in pain as her waters broke.
Everyone pushed Ji Hyo into te delivery room as Byul and Professor Eun examined her with some other nurses while Gary stayed by Ji Hyo's side.
Haha and the leader waited outside as Ji Hyo felt embarrassed in front of them so she told them to wait outside.
As the contractions came, Ji Hyo screamed in pain not knowing what to do except from scream.
Ji Hyo said,"Gary..............what should I do? I don't think I can do this."
Ji Hyo looked at Gary as sweat came down the sides of her forehead and Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, you can do it. Just wait till they finish examine you. You are a strong women aren't you? You can do it no matter what."
Gary looked at Ji Hyo with confidence as Ji Hyo tightened her grip towards his hand.
After the examination, it was confirmed that Ji Hyo was in labour and she was ready to deliver the baby.
Professor Eun said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, you need to push."
Ji Hyo nodded as she used all her strength to push as she squeezed Gary and screamed to release the pain.
She did it a few more times as a cry came out and Ji Hyo panted heavily.
Gary stared at Ji Hyo smiling as he wiped her sweat using his coat and said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, you did well."
Ji Hyo stared at Gary and then in front as a baby was passed on to her.
Eun Hye said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, you're a mum. It's a baby boy. Congratulations."
Byul smiled at Ji Hyo and said,"Congratulations."
Ji Hyo said,"Thank you."
Ji Hyo looked at the baby who was looking at her and held the baby in her hands.
Ji Hyo breathed and said,"Gary Oppa, this baby, is.........ours."
Gary leaned closer to Ji Hyo and said,"It looks like you."
Professor Eun and Byul finished things off, as the nurses went out and let leader and Haha come in who also looked at Ji Hyo saying congratulations.
Professor Eun and leader stood together smiling while Haha and Byul hugged each other in happiness.
Ji Hyo smiled as a tear slipped down her face speechless.
Gary wiped it hugging Ji Hyo and the baby after going through an exhausting time.
As a few minutes past, Ji Hyo fell asleep with the baby in her arms as Gary got hold of the baby and layed it in the hospital baby bed to let the nurses look after it for the night so there wouldn't be any crying to wake them up.
Gary looked at the others and said bowing,"Thanks for helping Ji Hyo."
The others smiled patting Gary on the back and went outside as the leader said,"Gary, rest and be with Ji Hyo. You will still have to work though the day after. You can visit Ji Hyo while working. Sleep well."
As everyone left, Gary pulled out a portable sofa bed moving it next to Ji Hyo and fell asleep after shutting the light.
It was the next day as it was sunny and Gary woke up.
He was tired but he wanted Ji Hyo to regain her strength so he went out to buy Ji Hyo some breakfast.
After buying Ji Hyo some healthy breakfast, her picked up the baby helping the nurses to feed him and brought him over to Ji Hyo's room.
Ji Hyo was still asleep as he layed the food on the table and took care of the baby.
A few minutes later, Ji Hyo opened her eyes slowly as the bright light from the windows shone in her eyes.
Ji Hyo squinted looking at Gary take care of the baby delicately and carefully.
Ji Hyo smiled and thought, he looks so happy and cute from how he is looking after the baby.
Suddenly Ji Hyo felt a little bit of pain and slightly said,"Omo."
Ji Hyo covered as the pain was only hurting slightly.
Gary turned around hearing Ji Hyo and then walked towards her saying,"Ji Hyo ahh, are you ok?"
Ji Hyo nodded as Luna and Kwang Soo came in after hearing the good news.
Kwang Soo said,"Noona, I heard the good news, congratulations."
Ji Hyo smiled and said,"Thank you."
Kwang Soo then went over to Ji Hyo where Gary had given Ji Hyo the baby which she was holding calmly.
Luna also walked over and said,"Unnie, congratulations, I should've been here with you to help."
Ji Hyo smiled and said,"It's alright."
Kwang Soo then went over to Gary while Luna stayed with Ji Hyo.
Kwang Soo said,"Gary Hyung, congratulations, you became a dad. I'm sure you'll be a good one too."
Gary smiled and said,"Thanks."
Just then, Kwang Soo's and Luna's beeper went off at the same time.
They checked the beeper and then ran out of the room after waving.
Gary said walking over to Ji Hyo,"Ji Hyo ahhh, there must be an emergency for them to go to. That must be why they ran. Ji Hyo ahhh, lets eat breakfast."
Gary unpacked the breakfast which was still hot and they started to eat as they thought of what name to call the baby as they laughed happily.
---------------------------------------------
Hi everyone, I got a Kpop song that I wanted to share. Kill Me Heal Me (Heal Me Kill Me) Ost, did any of you watch the drama because I did and I absolutely loved it.
Any ways, thanks for reading and please support by voting and commenting as it really makes me so happy that many of you really love my fan fictions. :D