Part 41 Waiting

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
It was a Saturday and they knew that the leader would always ask everyone to go in the hospital to learn something new.
Knowing that, Gary and Ji Hyo went to the hospital.
They went to the office as they peeked inside seeing the leader teaching the colleagues.
Gary and Ji Hyo went in and said together,"Hello, we're back."
Everyone then smiled and the leader said,"How long are you back?"
Gary said,"We'll be staying for a night amd two days so we'll be heading out tomorrow night. We wanted to see you all so we came back."
Joong Kook said,"Congratulations."
Gary was confused asking,"About what?"
Kwang Soo said,"Hyung, congratulations, you're engaged."
Gary said confused,"How did you know?"
Ji Hyo smiled at the other colleagues and scratched her head with her other hand.
Ji Hyo said,"Well, jagi. I told them. I was too happy and I wanted to share it with the others."
Gary stared at Ji Hyo as he smiled at her.
He said,"Thanks, Leader, what are you teaching?"
Team leader said,"Well, everything they need to know. They forgotten most of the things that I taught them. We all missed you two and it's sad that you two still have a month and some more to finish off."
Gary said,"If Jeju hospital recruited more doctors then we could come back earlier. It was really busy around a week ago. There was a big car crash and we were all exhausted."
Joong Kook said,"I heard. It must have been tiring. You two should be resting, you two look really tired. You two should try and have some fun too back here."
Ji Hyo said,"We wanted to see you all and we wanted to have dinner with all of you."
Haha said,"Sorry. But, I'm on duty tonight with Byul."
Ji Hyo smiled and said,"It's alright. We can do it another time. We will just prepare for our wedding."
Kwang Soo said,"Wedding.........When is it?"
Ji Hyo said,"I don't know, after coming back from Jeju hospital."
Gary said,"We'll be going first, see you all next time."
Gary and Ji Hyo then left as Ji Hyo said sweetly,"Lets go home."
As Ji Hyo was about to leave the hospital, she felt dizzy as she grabbed onto Gary tightly immediately.
Her eyesight went fuzzy, she was trying to fight off the dizziness but as she tried harder, the dizziness took control of her and she fainted.
Gary grabbed hold of her as he saw her sweat falling from her head and felt her grip on him.
She had collapsed and Gary called her name repetitively,"Ji Hyo ahhh, Ji Hyo ahhhhh, wake up. What's wrong?"
He wiped the sweat off her head then picked her up sideways and ran back into the hospital trying to find a doctor to help her with anxiety.
Gary waited with his elbows on his knees sitting down on the chair as the doctor's were examining her.
Then Gary saw the rest of the colleagues running towards him.
Gary was worried not knowing what to say as the leader said,"Gary, what happened to Ji Hyo?"
Gary said,"She collapsed, what should I do?"
Leader then tapped Gary on the back and said,"Gary, don't worry, I'll see how it is going on, the rest of you stay here."
The leader went inside as Gary remained seated.
Luna said,"Gary oppa, I'm sure Ji Hyo unnie, will be fine."
Haha said,"Gary ahhhh, I think that too. Don't think of anything stupid. I'm sure she'll be ok. She's strong and the doctor's are still examining her."
Gary said,"I'm scared, I lost her one and I can't lose her again. If something happens, how can I live?"
Kwang Soo said,"Hyung, don't talk about these things, wait for the doctor's to examine her. She'll be fine."
---------------------------------------------
Hi everyone, how is this? It might end soon. I appreciate all the reads, votes, followers and comments. I hope you continue to and read my other fan fictions as well as support :D
Fighting!!!