Part 5 Feelings come back slowly

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Thinking of the past, made her want to cry and want to alone as usual but she had to forget it.
Ji Hyo had forgotten the past many times, but as usual her mother kept bringing it back up and then she would dream about those times at night for the next few weeks. She was very tired from today as she had been scolded at and helping lot of patients that she didn't even know how long she had walked for.
Luckily she was able to get off work a little earlier than usual as she had finished all of her work.
She went to have a bath then went to sleep for the night, she was dreaming again about the good times of herself with Gary. She woke up with her mum net to her saying,"What type of happy dream is that? It's time for breakfast, come out after geting dressed."
Ji Hyo said,"Ok I'm coming." Ji Hyo got out of bed, getting dressed and washing her face and teeth. She had breakfast and started to set off for work after getting the things she needed.
She arrived at the hospital earlier than usual so she wouldn't be late and started to put her doctors coat on. She went on her rounds in the morning before Joong Kook told her so that she could make sure that none of the patients she was treating was wrong. 
It was time for the start of work and everyone was called to the middle of the medicine department to teach things that we didn't know. This time, Kim Joong Kook the leader was teaching the interns how to properly do CPR.
They went into a room with a dummy on a table lying down and everyone showed Kim Joong Kook how they did CPR but everyone got it a little wrong. As Ji Hyo showed how she done the CPR, Kim Joong Kook started to do the CPR with her to show hher how it was actually done. 
Gary was bursting with jealousy and hated it when she was doing the CPR with the leader. He started sweating as he was feeling angry and really wanted to barge into it and say,"Have you shown enough yet?"
They had finally finished with the learning and started to work again, Gary couldn't take it anymore and said to Ji Hyo without etting the others know,"Come out to the emergency exit stairs, I need to talk to you." 
Ji Hyo said,"Why? I'm not going let me just do my work." Gary then quickly dragged her out without letting anyone see to the emergency exit stairs. Ji Hyo said,"Let go, what are you thinking what if people see us?"
Gary said,"I can't take this anymore, why are you even studying medical for? You can't do anything right, just go to another hospital."
Ji Hyp said,"Why do I have to? Why don't you? I don't know you, our relationship is gone, we're just interns in the same group."
Gary said,"I told you to leave, you're going to ruin it for our group I can't stay here with you anymore." Ji Hyo said,"So, I will try my best no matter what, I am finding it really hard too but I just ignore it, get off of me I'm going back to work."
Gary said,"As if you'll become a good doctor, you better leave soon or else."
Ji Hyo said raising her volume,"So what, Let me go and let me go back to work but I will never give up." Ji Hyo flinged Gary's hand off and ran back to see her patients.
It was starting to be late now and it was nearly time to get off work, but suddenly a mad man came in with some policeman too. He had hit his head many times as he was upset and his head was bleeding. Kim Joong Kook said,"Who's taking this patient here?"
Ji Hyo said,"I will." Ji Hyo walked over and started treating the patient, Kim Joong Kook thought that it was unsafe to let a girl do it as he had nearly just tried to suicide and could kill someone else using a lot of strength. Kim Joong Kook told Gary as he was the only one who was there but also he had nothing to do,"Gary help Ji Hyo."
Gary said,"What did you say?"
Kim Joong Kook said,"Do you want someone like her to get hurt, he's a man, isn't it better too have a man doctor with a man patient? Go now."
Gary said,"Yes I got is." Gary went over to take over Ji Hyo's patient and sent her to do the other patients. The patient kept saying,"Give me back my wife."
Gary said,"Your head will need to be cleaned up and sorted, it might hurt a bit but please lie down first, I'll go get the stuff we need." Gary left to get the equipment needed and then the patient got a scalpel into his hand and stabbed a person to get a lot of attention.
Everyone screamed and the patient stood in a corner warning everyone not to go near him. Ji Hyo was scared and worried, what if he injured everyone? Sudden;y, Gary came back and said to the patient,"Calm Down, why don't we mend you first?"
The patient then said pointing at Gary,"You, come here, or everyone else gets injured by me." Gary walked over slowly scared and not knowing what to do. The patient held Gary tightly and said,"You better get my wife or I'll kill him."
Ji Hyo was shocked that Gary actually went over, she was thinking, what should I do? I have to save him. Ummmm.... Why am I thinking about this, I'm crazy, don't think. Ughhhh, I can't forget I have to save him, I know, get some anesthetic and inject it in the patient so he will go to sleep. He will be awake for a few seconds but it is the only thing I can think of.
Ji Hyo quietly and quickly got some anesthetic in a syringe. She didn't think less and ran towards them stabbing the injection into one of the ankles Ji Hyo could see and pressed a bit of the fluid inside. 
Kang Gary then said,"Owwww my leg."
Ji Hyo then noticed who she had stabbed, she then quickly stabbed the leg of the patient and made him go to sleep. As Gary kept about his leg, the patient looked right over and stabbed Ji Hyo in the stomach. 
Gary and the patient fell on the floor asleep as Ji Hyo was in pain.