Part 34 Resignation Letter

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Ji Hyo and Gary went up on the lift and then went to put their doctor's labcoat coat on.
Ji Hyo then got the resignation letter and went to the leader's office.
Kim Joong Kook said,"Why are you here?"
Ji Hyo said passing the resignation letter,"I'm here to give you my resignaion letter."
Joong Kook said,"Resignation letter."
Ji Hyo said,"Yea."
Joong Kook said,"How come?"
Ji Hyo said,"My mum wanted me to, she told me to decide so I decided to resign."
Joong Kook said,"I will hold onto it now, think about it then give me the final decision in a few days."
Ji Hyo bowed and said"Thank you, I'll be going out."
Ji Hyo went out as Joong Kook was confused and definitely wanted to reject the letter.
Ji Hyo saw Gary in the intern office and then they started working together to organise some papers.
Gary noticed Ji Hyo's face and said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, are you sure you are alright?"
Ji Hyo forced a smile and then said,"Yes, I'm fine."
Gary said,"If something s bothering you, tell me. I might be able to help."
Ji Hyo said as tears slowly came from her eyes,"Thanks for caring, but, you can't help me."
Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, tell me what happened?"
Ji Hyo said as tears escaped her eyes,"I gave in my resignation letter to leader."
Gary said,"Why? Was it because of me?"
Ji Hyo said,"No, my mother told me to choose one thing, her or my workplace."
Gary said,"Then it is because of me. Ji Hyo ahhh, sorry."
Ji Hyo said,"It's alright, I'll just work in another hospital."
Gary said,"Did leader accept the resignation letter?"
Ji Hyo said,"He told me to think about it."
Gary then hugged Ji Hyo as his hand lay on her head comforting her.
Gary said,"Do you really have to leave?"
Ji Hyo said as she felt a tear on her head,"Gary ahhh, don't cry. Leader hasn't even accepted the regination yet. Who knows, my mother might change her mind."
Gary said,"If it is because of me, I'll leave instead of you."
Ji Hyo said wiping her tears,"It's alright. We can just contact each other on the phone. Don't bother."
Gary let go of the hug as he wiped his tears with his hands.
Gary said,"Promise me something."
Ji Hyo said,"What?"
Gary said,"That you won't leave me at all."
Ji Hyo said,"Gary, you know I can't choose."
Gary said,"I just mean not to leave me alone, we have to keep in contact no matter what."
Ji Hyo said,"I promise."
They both hugged for one more time and went out to check on the patients as they had finished organising the pieces of paper.
Ji Hyo was home and her mum was waiting for her.
Her mum said,"Did you give in the resignation letter?"
Ji Hyo said,"Yes, but."
Her mum interuppted and said,"What?"
Ji Hyo said,"Leader wouldn't accept my resgination and told me to think about it. Mum do I really have to resign?"
Her mum said,"Yes, I don't want you seeing him ever again.
Ji Hyo said as she went down onto her knees,"Mum, please let me stay at the hospital. I beg you."