Part 46 A Surprising Past

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Flashback
It was after school as Ji Hyo and Chang Joo were at the library studying with some Chang Joo's friends around the table.
Ji Hyo said,"Chang Joo oppa, why don't you stop bullying Jae Hee now, she looks extremely pale and weak. I think she has had enough, it isn't right."
Chang Joo said,"No, it is getting more interesting every time. We have already came so far, we need to complete the mission. It was her fault for going up against us. She thinks she can be cool and talk back. No students in the school dares to talk back except from her."
Ji Hyo said,"Oppa, you won't stop will you even if I tell you to?"
Chang Joo nodded as Ji Hyo just looked back at her textbook which was open and started to do some of her homework to release some stress.
Then everyone's phone received a text message as a range of ringtones came on one by one.
Ji Hyo picked up her phone and looked at the message.
To: Everyone
I have suffered more and I can't take this any more. I hope you all have a great life and become anything you want. This is what you wanted and I will obey your decisions.
Goodbye everyone
From: Jae Hee
Ji Hyo stood up as her chair flew back and ran towards the rooftop as the other members followed her.
Ji Hyo reached first as she saw Jae Hee standing on the roof edge.
Ji Hyo shouted,"Jae Hee, don't do this, please, this isn't what you deserve. You should live your life and become a great person."
Jae Hee shouted back in disgust,"Shut up, what do you think you are to say stuff like this? You were part of the bullying, why are you regretting it now? Because you will become a murderer?"
Ji Hyo said,"Jae Hee, you know that I was only his girlfriend and I was never part of the bullying. I really don't want this to happen. I know I have no rights to stop you but this is wrong. What about the people who love you? Like Jong Suk, what about your family?"
Jae Hee said,"If I live, I will suffer again, I would probably die than suffer again. Jong Suk? He left me all because of me getting bullied, I have no friends because of me getting bullied. My family would understand, they will understand that I was suffering and let me go to peace."
Ji Hyo said,"Don't, please.........don't."
Chang Joo and the rest of the group arrived as Jae Hee waved saying,"Goodbye."
Then, Jae Hee leant backwards and fell as Ji Hyo, Chang Joo and the rest of the guys peered over the side of the rooftop terrified.
Ji Hyo's legs were weak as she fell to the floor full of regret and terror as her eyes were teary.
Ji Hyo was shaking as she stood up as her hands were on her head.
After that day, Ji Hyo broke up with Chang Joo and transfered wanting to forget the painful memory.
Flashback Ended
Ji Hyo said,"Jong Suk ahhhhh, I know I was wrong and the rest of the members. It was my fault that you suffered I should have stopped this, I'm sorry."
Jong Suk said,"Why are you saying sorry to me? You should be saying sorry to Jae Hee."
Ji Hyo said,"Jong Suk, you shouldn't do this, Jae Hee wouldn't want to see this."
Jong Suk said,"You shouldn't call her name as freely as you want. I don't care, someone has to pay for this and it will be you."
Jong Suk pulled Ji Hyo up against the wall and held his hand on her neck gripping it tightly.
Ji Hyo said,"Jong Suk.......please I'm pre........pregna..........pregnant."
Ji Hyo was scared as her neck was tightly gripped as she couldn't breathe.
She tried to escape from the grip however, he was too strong.
Suddenly, Sulli was back knocking the door saying,"Ji Hyo ahhh, open the door."
Jong Suk let go as he said,"This is your lucky day I will let you two marry, watch out next time."
Ji Hyo coughed as she placed her hand around her neck trying to catch her breath.
Meanwhile, Jong Suk opened the window inside the room and jumped out escaping.
Ji Hyo opened the door after wiping her tears seeing Sulli and said,"Sorry, I was talking to Jae Suk oppa."
Ji Hyo said who looked pale,"It's okay."
Sulli saw a big red hand mark on her neck while her eyes were puffy and the window open saying,"Ji Hyo unnie, are you okay? Did something happen?"
Ji Hyo shook her head sideways wiping her tears reassuring her and said,"I'm fine and nothing happened. Don't worry."
Sulli looked relieved and gave Ji Hyo a glass of water that was for spare and then helped Ji Hyo put on some make up as it was a little uneven.
A moment later, the wedding started.