Part 45 Misunderstanding

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Ji Hyo stared at her phone continuously waiting for the text to come but it never did.
Gary stared at Ji Hyo and said,"Ji Hyo, what's wrong? Did something happen?"
Ji Hyo gave her phone to Gary as he saw the text and said,"Who is this?"
Ji Hyo said worried,"I don't know. It might be a prank or real. The person who is doing this to me doesn't want me to marry you. What should we do? What if it really becomes like that?"
Gary said,"I won't let this happen, more like I can't. Even if this happens will you trust me?"
Ji Hyo nodded smiling and said,"Gary, did you know that when you're here, you make me feel so safe."
Gary said,"Really?"
Ji Hyo nodded as Gary faced Ji Hyo and layed in for a kiss.
As they kissed, suddenly, Byul came in as they immediately separated embarrassed of what had just happened.
Byul said bowing surprised trying to get rid of the awkwardness,"Sorry, carry on with what you were doing."
Byul then went back out closing the door and walked away trying to move as far as possible.
Ji Hyo blushed and said,"Yahhh! We were caught."
Gary said,"Well, we are going to have to do that in our wedding too and everyone will see it. What do you think about practicing once more?"
Gary layed his head over to Ji Hyo as she blocked him using her hand pushing against his mouth.
Ji Hyo said,"Jagi, I hope we can get married without any problems happening."
Gary said,"Of course there won't be any problems. Just promise me that you will believe me and not to run away. You have to take care of your health."
Ji Hyo nodded as Gary went back out to accompany some guest while Ji Hyo stayed in the changing room as she could only go into the main room till the wedding started.
Ji Hyo sat in the room talking to Sulli as she went out of the room for a drink leaving Ji Hyo alone.
She sat there as the door opened.
Ji Hyo said looking onto the make up table,"Sulli ahhhh, can you get me my bag on the sofa?"
There was no response except from the door lock as a shadow came nearer.
Ji Hyo then looked up as she saw a man in a black costume as his face was covered with a mask over his mouth and some sunglasses.
Ji Hyo was about to scream as the man said covering ,"If you don't scream, I won't hurt you."
Ji Hyo stayed still as she said,"Who are you?"
The man said,"Someone you have known and hurt."
Ji Hyo said stuttering,"Why......are you doing..........this?"
The man said,"You don't deserve to be happy, not after what you did to me. You have no idea what so ever of what you did to me. You need to remember because you shouldn't have forgotten."
Ji Hyo said,"What are you talking about? What did I do to you? I don't remember anything about hurting anyone."
The man shouted quietly,"Shut up. You're too noisy. When you were in high school. Are you sure you have never hurt anyone?"
Ji Hyo said,"I don't remember."
The man said in disgust,"How dare you not remember and smile with that disgusting face of yours. You remember Jae Hee."
Ji Hyo said as thoughts came back into her head,"Jae........H.......Heee."
The man said,"You remember don't you? She died all because of you. You were always bullying her and in the end, you ended up killing her. How dare you even smile at the moment? All those rumors were true."
Ji Hyo said,"Whattt......Wh....at.....do you.....mean? That wasn't what happened."
The man said,"Don't lie, I've been looking up this case for years. Jae Hee died from an unfairness death. How could you? I know it was you, she ended up killing herself."
Ji Hyo said,"I never did bully her, I just stood there. You knew that my boyfriend was the one who bullied her. Remember that guy Baek Chang Joo, I never even took part nor would he stop."
The man said,"But you were related to that guy so, you took part of it. How could you? Song Ji Hyo I hope that you will never be happy for the rest of your life."
Ji Hyo said as tears were filling her eyes,"That wasn't what happened. Jong Suk, it's you right? Jong Suk, it really wasn't my fault."
The man said,"Well, if it wasn't your fault, you should have stopped it."
Ji Hyo said,"Jong Suk you could have helped stop it too, you wouldn't stick up for her. You broke up with her after knowing that she started to get bullied just because you didn't want to suffer. Why are you doing this to me?"
Jong Suk said,"I broke up with her because I was threatened, it said if I didn't break up with her, she would get hurt. You were part of that Baek Chang Joo's group. You all should be ashamed of yourself. She even lost all of her friends all because of your group. Someone should be responsible."
Ji Hyo said as tears fell down her face,"I didn't know it would become like this. If I knew, I would have tried to stop it even more. That night, if I had known that she would do that, I would have definitely tried to pull he down from the roof so she couldn't do it."
Ji Hyo continued,"You also know that after that situation happened, I broke up with Chang Joo and then moved school because I felt regretful of why I didn't stop it. You really think I wanted this to happen?"
Jong Suk said as tears also fell down his eyes,"No matter what, someone has to pay for this."