Part 8 Still angry at each other

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
The mum said,"It wasn't a dream, she came here yesterday, she's at our house."
Ji Hyo said, holding onto her wound to relieve the pain,"How can you let her come into our house to live, she left home with that guy and now she is back married. Is she pregnant?"
The mum said,"Yes she is preganant, but what do you expect me to do, she got kicked out, do you want me to leave my own child outside on the streets carrying a baby?"
Ji Hyo said,"Ok, alright but how long are they going to stay there?"
The mum said,"I told them that they can stay there as long as they want but they can't make a mess."
Ji Hyo said,"Asihhh, really? They are so not going to leave after that, they will probably stay there, where do you expect us to sleep?"
The mum said,"We'll sleep in my beauty shop, there is lots of space there, it is still quite comfortable and we can spend some mum and daughter time together."
Ji Hyo said,"Ok, alright. What did you bring for me to eat, I'm hungry." 
The mum said,"I have gotten you some soup and some green vegetables, I'll open it for you, stay there." The mum takes the bag with the food and lays it down onto the table and starts to open the container.
The mum then made Ji Hyo a little higher so then she could reach the food. Ji Hyo smelt it and said,"Wahhhhh, It smells delicious, Mums food is best. I'll definitely get better quickly after eating these foods."
The mum said,"This mouth of yours is much better than your sisters, come on eat up. I'm going to see what the doctor says."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright."
The mum walks out and asks the nurse,"How is my daughter? Her name is Song Ji Hyo." The nurse replied,"You will have to wait until the doctor comes back, he's doing an assessment with the other, we will call him once he has finished."
The mum said,"Ok." Then she walks back into Ji Hyo's room and sits onto the chair watching the latest news on the tv waiting for the leader to come back.
Meanwhile half an hour later, the assessment had finally finished, he said,"Every one of you all have done very well and passed the assessment, we will move onto the next topic as soon as Ji Hyo gets back to work in a few days."
Everyone left and Kim Joong Kook was called to talk to Ji Hyo's mum whether she could go out of hospital. 
Kim Joong Kook arrived and started talking to Ji Hyo's mum, she said,"How is my daughter Ji Hyo, will she be able to come home?"
Kim Joong Kook said,"Yeah, she will be able to go home today, I already gave her a few days off work to recover and when she is ready to come back, she can come."
Joong Kook went inside the room to have a look at Ji Hyo including her mother and he said,"You can go home today, you have a few days off work and when you're ready to come back you can come back. I will also prescribe some pain killers for you too so if it hurts too much you can eat a tablet to relieve the pain."
Ji Hyo said,"Leader, I can come back to work tomorrow, I have lots more things to learn, I don't want to miss anything important so I don't need any days off work, I will try my best."
Kim Joong Kook said,"If I tell you to take some days off work, you do it, I delayed the learning so you won't miss anything. You won't do much help anyway if you are injured, you will just be a waste of space, have some days off work to recover. I might only call you if there is an emergency and if we need more doctors but that only happens rarely. Don't worry about the hospital and just recover."
Ji Hyo said,"But leader, I don't like it that everyone gets no learning all because of me I can really go to work please let me I'll be bored at home."
Kim Joong Kook said,"Yahhh! How many times have I told you no!" Kim Joong Kook walks out the room and continued with his rounds and prescribing the medicine for Ji Hyo.
Joong Kook came back 10 minutes later before Ji Hyo had left the hospital so he could give her the prescription to take some medicine to her. 
When Joong Kook came back Ji Hyo pleaded again,"Please can I come back to work, I can come to work, it doesn't hurt that much today, it only hurts a bit, I can stand the pain."
Joong Kook said,"Stop pleading like this, aishh, alright then come to work tomorrow, if you're in pain you have to rest though, promise me that and you can come to work. If I catch you trying to over work yourself out, I will send you home. Now go home today to rest."
Ji Hyo said bowing,"Leader, thank you, owww."
Joong Kook said,"Hurry and go home, get better soon."
Ji Hyo said,"Ok, Thank you."
Joong Kook walks out the room checking on the other patients while Ji Hyo goes home with her mum.
Joong Kook whispers to himself signing,"Why are woman like that these days, I tell them to have a rest and they want to continuously work." 
Ji Hyo and her mum started to go home. Ji Hyo said,"Mum, what about my car I need to take it home, why don't you come and sit in the car instead of taking the bus.
The mum said,"Take it when you are all better, promise me that these days you will take the car."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright." They arrived at home and Ji Hyo saw their home a mess.
She shouted,"Yahh!!! Sulli I thought you told us that you were going to make sure that this house is clean and tidy what is this? Yoo Jae Suk do you even know how to clean the dishes?"
He replied,"No, not really. I am too busy helping my wife, I need to take care of her, I'll learn later."
She signed,"Aishhh, these two you better learn how to wash the dishes or I'll force you to do it. You also need to clean up the floor, it's all wet and why are there so many things on the floor?"
Sulli said,"It dropped."
Ji Hyo then shook her head sideways and went to her room to have a rest as her wound was hurting a lot after shouting.