Part 26 Secret Location

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Ji Hyo was in the girls changing room taking her white lab coat into her locker.
She felt a little sad for the leader however, she knew that the love for him was a little like a brother while he treated her like a little sister too.
She thought, I think that although, the leader doesn't have me, I think professor Eun and leader can be together. They really match and.....and.
Ji Hyo looked at her phone and saw that Gary would probably be waiting for her at that time so she quickly got dressed and went to the car park.
She arrived at the car park and saw Gary in the car smiling at her.
She smiled back then got into the car, she was in the car so Gary started ro go to the location.
They arrived and Ji Hyo started to recognise the location.
Flashback
Gary was at the location with Ji Hyo and started to lead her up.
At the location, there was lots of locks on gates and everywhere with names on.
Ji Hyo asked,"Where are we?"
Gary said,"We are at one of the most romantic places. Here we get a lock and write out names on then we lock it onto the gates so our love will never leave.
Ji Hyo said,"Will this actually work?"
Gary said,"Of course, do you know that lots of people do this. We will lock our love so we will never break up."
Ji Hyo and Gary smiled then started to write their names onto the lock and lock it on the gates.
Ji Hyo asked,"What do we do with the key?"
Gary said,"We put it in this red post box so our love can never separate."
They both put the key into the post box then looked at the lock with their names.
They held hands and smiled at each other then Gary said,"Our love will stay forever."
Ji Hyo then lay her head on his shoulders and said,"I love you."
Gary said,"Me too."
Then they started to walk back to the car.
End Of Flashback
They were at the top of the romantic location and they held hands going up.
They tried to find their lock and they finally found it after ten minutes and stared at it.
Ji Hyo said,"It seems like this lock really does work. We separate then come back together."
Gary said,"I guess this is the power of the lock."
They both laughed and smiled happily enjoying the beautiful scene up above.
They finished enjoying the scene and Gary said,"You want to eat dinner, I'll pay."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright, where do you want to go to eat?"
Gary said,"Surprise, I made a special thing for you."
Ji Hyo smiled then they both went off to eat dinner from a long day of work.
They were at the restaurant and Gary pulled out the chair for Ji Hyo then sat himself down.
Then a waiter came in and gave Ji Hyo a bounquet of flowers.
The waiter then went off and Ji Hyo said,"You prepared this for me?"
Gary said,"Yes, why? You don't like it?"
Ji Hyo said,"No, I love it but how did you prepare this in so little time?"
Gary said,"Well I'm someone who can do that."
Ji Hyo then heard her phone rang.
-----------Call From Sulli-----------
Ji Hyo: Sulli ahh, what's wrong
Sulli: No one will be home tonight, mum will be at the shop and me and Jae Suk with the baby are going to go to his family for a visit
Ji Hyo: Alright
Sulli: What are you doing right now you should be home
Ji Hyo: I'm with Gary, he wanted to buy me dinner
Sulli: You got keys right
Ji Hyo looked for her keys but couldn't find them
Ji Hyo: No I thought you would be home
Sulli: Stay at Brother in laws house for one night
Ji Hyo: What
Sulli: I'm hanging
-----------Call Ended-----------
Ji Hyo said,"Aishhhh, that wretch."