Part 53 The Future

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Ji Hyo was at the hospital as she was given some tranquilizers to calm down from the shock.
Gary was outside Ji Hyo's room as his head was buried in his hands worried about Ji Hyo.
Joong Kook came out as he sat next to Gary and said,"Gary, I've given her some tranquilizers so she is now calm and asleep. What happened?"
Gary lifted his head from his hands and said,"She was ."
Joong Kook patted Gary on the shoulder and said,"Gary ahhhh, everything will be ok. You will still be with her right? I'm sure she didn't want this to happen. Not only that, but remember that your child is waiting for the both of you."
Gary said,"Leader, I'm not scared about my feelings. I'm scared about Ji Hyo, she will never be able to forget this day and it was my fault all along. I should have remembered that Jong Suk would get revenge at her any time. Not only that, but what if, what if Ji Hyo is pregnant?"
Leader looked at Gary as he put his head back onto his arms.
Leader said,"I'm sure that won't happen, Gary don't worry."
Professor Eun also came out from Ji Hyo's room and sat down on the other side next to Gary.
She said,"Gary, in these few days, be patient with Ji Hyo and take care of her. She seems to be very terrified of this situation. I understand that after this situation, she will not want to have physical contact or even she might try to kill herself. Try to comfort her and give her a sign that you will protect her. It will give her more calmness and she will gradually accept it."
Gary nodded as he kept his head down while the leader and professor Eun continued to pat Gary on the back.
Eun Hye said,"Gary, you should go inside and wait for Ji Hyo to wake up."
Gary shook his head sideways saying as a tear fell down his face,"I........I d....don't think...I can go i....inside. Not like this."
It was the next day as Gary woke up, he was on the sofa as he sat up.
He remembered about Ji Hyo
He was feeling tired and exhausted but he still worried about Ji Hyo.
He wouldn't dare to go inside but as he looked around the room, he was surprised that he was in Ji Hyo's hospital room on the sofa.
He stood up heading towards Ji Hyo's bed a he saw Ji Hyo hiding.
She was in a corner of the room where no light shone and she was huddled into the corner.
Gary looked at Ji Hyo worried as he took a few steps forward as Ji Hyo started to shiver.
Ji Hyo's face started to move up an said,"D........do........don.........don't come near me."
Gary kneeled down and said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, it's me, Gary. Don't be scared, nothing will happen to you again."
Gary went closer to Ji Hyo again as he hugged her while she tried to resist.
Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, it's ok, Jong Suk went to jail. He won't ever come back again."
Ji Hyo's eyes started to tear as tears came down her face.
A few minutes later, Gary looked at Ji Hyo face to face as his hands were on her shoulder,"Ji Hyo, you have to be strong. You can get over this. Think about the future, our baby Min Ho and our happy memories together. Do you really want to live like you are now painfully? We can forget this moment together."
Ji Hyo looked away from Gary's eyes as she said,"Gary oppa, I......I'm sorry. I'm sorry. This can't go on, it will only hurt you. Don't worry about me like this. I deserve to be punished by you, I deserve to be shouted at."
Gary said,"Ji Hyo, I'm your husband. I love you, and even if this happens I will support you and love you. Don't think away and look at me. Look at me."
Ji Hyo looked at Gary as he continued to say,"Ji Hyo, we...........can get through this together right? We may still be painful but don't you think Min Ho would be hurting if we are hurting as well? Lets come to our senses and we can get through this, I promise. Do you trust me?"
Ji Hyo stared at Gary's eyes which was sincere and trustworthy as she nodded.
Gary hugged Ji Hyo once more against his chest as his arms were around Ji Hyo's body.
Ji Hyo looked at the opposite side of the room as she lay on Gary's chest trusting Gary's words.
A month went by as Ji Hyo was still hospitalized from the shock.
Although Ji Hyo still had some nightmares of what had happened, she was recovering day by day.
It was another normal day as Ji Hyo woke up in the hospital room as Gary was by her side.
Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, you're awake."
Ji Hyo smiled and said,"Yes, what were you doing waking up so early?"
Gary said,"Looking at you."
Ji Hyo laughed and said,"Don't joke around."
Gary said,"It's true."
At that moment, the leader came in smiling with the other interns and professor Eun.
Leader said smiling,"You two sure look happy."
Ji Hyo said,"Leader, you're here and Professor Eun and everyone."
Haha said,"We came to visit you."
Byul said,"Yes, how have you two been? I brought Min Ho over, he seems very tired."
Byul walked over giving Min Ho to Ji Hyo.
Ji Hyo said,"We've been happy, how about the rest of you? Kwang Soo, how has your love been with Luna?"
Kwang Soo blushed and said,"We're engaged."
Ji Hyo and Gary smiled and said in sync,"Congratulations."
Leader said,"Ji Hyo, congratulations, you are able to leave the hospital today."
Ji Hyo was shocked and said,"Really?"
Professor Eun nodded and said,"Yes, which hospital apartment do you both want to do in the future at this hospital?"
Ji Hyo and Gary said in sync once again,"The Emergency Medicine department."
Luna said smiling,"You both really are the same and match really well."
Professor Eun said,"Yahh! Kim Joong Kook, I guess there are two people after your space. You better keep it well or it will get taken away."
Everyone then laughed at Professor Eun's joke and then started to talk once again."