Part 40 Seaside

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
It was in the afternoon when they woke up.
They had lunch out and then walked to the seaside which was near their dorms.
They were at the seaside and they were walking through the sand holding hands as they held there shoes next to the sea.
Ji Hyo said worried,"Jagiya, You know about your parents, they don't know anything about this right about our engagement right? Won't they be angry with us. I'm worried and scared of what they might do."
Gary said,"Don't be scared, if anyone tries to hurt you or your family, I will protect you. The main thing is that you agreed, although my mum won't agree, my dad definitely will. He was always supportive about us."
Ji Hyo smiled and then said,"We should visit your father. We should at least tell one person about this. Your mother won't approve so we should see your father and see if he approves."
Gary said,"Yea, we should. Maybe next week when we have two days off we could stay at Seoul for one night then we could come back. It would be great fun, we could party and do all those things."
Ji Hyo said,"Yes, that would be fun."
Gary and Ji Hyo then sat down on the beach took some photos as they had some fun.
They then uploaded some photos to show everyone else and Ji Hyo said,"Jagiya, I think I forgot to tell my mum that I engaged. Should I tell her yet."
Gary said,"Well you could, she should know or we could tell her in Seoul next week."
Ji Hyo said,"I think I'll tell her when we get to Seoul, we should go soon, it's getting dark."
Ji Hyo and Gary then went to the supermarket to pick up some groceries and went back to their dorms and discussed some wedding plans before and after eating dinner.
They then went to sleep as they got ready for the next tiring day at the hospital.
It was the next week when Ji Hyo and Gary were going to stay in Seoul for one night.
They took a backpack and they headed to Seoul early morning.
They arrived at Seoul and they drove to Gary's father's office.
They were outside Gary's father's office and Ji Hyo said,"Gary ahhh, do you really think he will approve?"
Gary said,"Of course, didn't I tell you that he was really supportive?"
Ji Hyo said,"You did, but, I'm really scared, what if...."
Gary said as he held her hand linking fingers,"Dad, definitely will be happy, don't worry. Remember our last wedding, we still did it although my mum rejected."
Ji Hyo smiled and said,"Lets go in."
Then they both went in and saw Ji Suk Jin (Gary's dad) sitting in the office on the computer.
Gary said,"Dad!"
Ji Suk Jin looked up as he saw his son holding hands with his ex-daughter in law.
Ji Suk Jin said,"You two.......Are you two?"
Gary said holding up Ji Hyo's hand,"Dad, we're engaged, look."
Ji Suk Jin looked at his son and said,"Really?"
Ji Hyo nodded as she said,"Yes. Father in law, you won't reject me right?"
Ji Suk Jin smiled and said,"Of course not, sit down."
They then headed to the sofa and sat down while Suk Jin's helper made some coffee.
Suk Jin said,"I'm happy you two are back together. How did it happen? You have to tell me."
Ji Hyo and Gary smiled and Gary said,"Dad, does that mean you will agree to our wedding?"
Suk Jin said,"Yes, why? Do you need some help with the wedding? Money?"
Ji Hyo said,"No, we just wanted to meet you and tell you the good news."
Suk Jin said,"Ok, but the wedding, have you prepared it yet?"
Gary said,"No, we are starting to prepare it, we will do it after helping Jeju Island hospital but prepare during the days we are free. It may take some time."
Ji Hyo said,"Yes, and we will definitely invite you, but there might be a problem with mother in law but I will try my best to impress her."
Gary said,"Ji Hyo, you don't have to."
Suk Jin nodded and said,"I will try to persuade her as much as I can. You two should have some more time in Seoul. You are going to have to go back to Jeju Island soon."
Ji Hyo said,"Father in law thanks."
Gary said,"Father, then we're going to go. You have to come to out wedding."
Suk Jin said,"Of course."
Then Gary and Ji Hyo drove to the hospital to visit the rest of their colleagues.