Part 21 barging in

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Ji Hyo was still on her shift and she was exhausted as a lot of patients came in.
She finally got to rest after she looked after all the patients.
She was resting and then Kim Joong Kook showed up.
Ji Hyo's heart beat started to increase as they had worked together the whole morning and he had been caring.
Joong Kook said holding out a drink,"You did well today, there was a lot of patients today we had to look after."
Ji Hyo said,"Ani, that's what doctor's are meant to do aren't they?"
Joong Kook said,"Of course, rest for now, you never know that more patients may come in."
Ji Hyo said laughing and smiling happily,"Yeah, I can nearly go home to rest soon, after experiencing today, Ican now understand that you have a lot of work to do, you must be tired."
Kim Joong Kook said,"It is tiring but you have to get used to it, if I could then you can too."
Ji Hyo said,"Thanks for always having confidence in me."
Kim Joong Kook said,"Any way, I as a leader should go back to looking after patients."
Ji Hyo said,"I should come too."
Then the both of then walked out to examine a patient.
Meanwhile Gary came back to work wearing his doctor's lab coat then saw Joong Kook and Ji Hyo laughing happily together.
He was bursted with anger as his jealousy grew more and more.
He then interuppted them saying,"Ji Hyo ahhh, your shift is done, you can go home and rest."
Ji Hyo said still smiling,"Alasso, I'll go, leader, make sure to get some rest, it must have been a hard day, I'll be going."
Joong Kook said also smiling,"Alasso, go on then, be careful."
Ji Hyo said waving her hand,"I will, bye."
Then Gary's heartbeat raised even more after the raise of jealousy between Joong Kook and Ji Hyo.
He thought, that smile, she has never smiled like that to me before, don't say that she likes him, it can't be, I should just get onto work. Aishhh!!! I'm going crazy.
Gary then started to work trying to forget what happened.
It was a few days after and Ji Hyo and Gary started their shifts together as it said on the timetable.
They then started to have a little break after making sure no more paients needed to be examined.
Ji Hyo sat down but then Gary pulled Ji Hyo to the rooftop to talk about something.
Ji Hyo tried to resist his hold but he was too powerful and strong so she couldn't make him let go.
They arrived at the rooftop and Gary released her hand she shouted,"Yahhhh!!! Are you crazy, this is a work place area, it hurts you know."
Gary said,"Why are you always smiling like that toward the leader?"
Ji Hyo said,"What has that got do with you? It's not like we're in a relationship anymore."
Gary said,"Just answer the question, do you like him?"
Ji Hyo said starting to cry,".................Okay, yes, why? Is that a prblem just because I'm your ex wife, stop trying be jealous and then throw me away again, I don't like it, I'll get going and stop bothering me."
Gary said nothing as Ji Hyo started to turn around to leave while wiping her tears.
Gary stood there mong standing like a statue as he didn't know whether he was meant to be happy or sad.
He was confused with him feelings for Ji Hyo, sometimes he would feel jealous but sometimes he wouldn't care.
Ji Hyo was at the emergency stairway sitting on the steps and buried her faced into her hands on her knees.
Ji Hyo then heard her beeper go and then rushed as it was a vip patient who was coming in.
People were there and Ji Hyo immediately rushed to the patient.
There were a few nurses but no doctor's as Ji Hyo arrived.
Ji Hyo asked the nurse,"Where are the doctors?"
The nurse replied,"All the doctor are at an important meeting. Didn't you hear that leader hit a patiets guardian as the guardian was being irresponsible and using really bad language."
Ji Hyo was shocked and wondered whether he was going to be okay.
Ji Hyo said to the nurses," Bring the patient and what is the patient's condition?"
The ambulance assisstant explained to Ji Hyo,"Her relatives said that she was taking pills as she was angry and depressed. She probably ate too much pills wanting to suicide (Drug Overdose). She is in critical condition so we had to send her straight away."
Ji Hyo finally looked at the patient surprised that it was.................Kang Gary's mother.
She started look shocked but also her body started to become cold that she started shivering while her hands were shaking too.