Part 10 looking after her

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Sulli saw Kang Gary and went over with Jae Suk. She said,”Ex- brother in law, what are you doing here at this hospital?”
Gary looked up and saw Sulli, he said,”Ahhh, Sulli ahh how are you, you are becoming a parent.”
Sulli said,”Yea, it’s a little scary. Do you work here?”
Gary said,”Yeah, coincidently, we are in the same group and also the same level. We’re both interns at this hospital, don’t tell your mum though, she might get mad.”
Sulli said,”I won’t, I don’t want my mum to come and hit someone don’t worry.”
At that moment the leader came out and Sulli asked,”Doctor, how is my sister?”
He said,”She’s alright, we did surgery on her again and she will be ok. She will probably learn her lesson from coming to work again, please persuade her to stay at home to rest.”
She said,”I will try my best thank you.” Sulli and Jae Suk followed Ji Hyo go into a hospital room and then the doctor said to Gary,”You better not make her angry again or else, she just go better and now she has to get better again. You better take care of her, I'll call you only when there is an emergency. Look after Ji Hyo”
Gary bowed and said,”Thank you, I won’t make her angry again.” Kim Joong Kook walked away and then Gary stood back up again and thought, Why did Ji Hyo do that for? She shouldn’t have tried to save me, I was the one who put on the divorce, now she is hurt. Could it be? No it can't be that she likes me.
Gary went into the room where Ji Hyo, Sulli and Jae Suk were talking while waiting for Ji Hyo to wake up.
Ji Hyo woke up again around half an hour later and she opened her eyes little by little in pain. She tried moving a little and everyone noticed. 
Sulli walked over and sat onto the chair hlding Ji Hyo's hand,"Are you ok?"
Ji Hyo said,"Yea, what happened, oww~~."
Sulli said,"You had to have surgery again, this time you have to stay at home to get better then get back to work."
Ji Hyo said,"It wasn't my fault."
Suddenly Ji Hyo saw that Gary was there and she said weakly stuttering,"Yahh! what are you doing in here? Get out, don't make me angry."
Gary said,"I have to look after you, the leader told me to." Gary helped Ji Hyo sit up in the hospital bed and Ji Hyo said,"Sulli ahh, you didn't tell mum right?"
Sulli said,"No, I thought mum would be too worried, you were lucky that she wasn't at home."
Ji Hyo said,"Sulli ahh, tell mum that I will be staying at someone elses house for the next few days till I get better, tell her that for me. Don't tell her I am in the hospital."
Sulli said,"Alright."
Ji Hyo said,"Sulli ahh, you should get going, don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Be careful, Jae Suk ahh, you better take care of my little sister."
Jae Suk said,"I got it, take care, see you soon."
Sulli held Jae Suk and said,"Brother in law bye, see you soon."
Ji Hyo said,"Yahhh, Sulli, we're not even in a relationship why are you calling him that?"
Sulli and Jae Suk quickly went back home as Sulli didn't want to let her mum worry. Ji Hyo and Gary were still inside the hospital room.
Ji Hyo said,"You don't have to look after me, go do your work."
Gary said,"Why did you save me? You should've just let me die."
Ji Hyo said,"I just wanted to save the day, that's all, I'm fine, do your work, there should be a lot of work to do because of me."
Gary said,"Don't try pretending that you're fine, I know it's hurting but you're just hiding it just let it out."
Ji Hyo said,"how do you know?"
Gary said,Well you did have a surgery, everyone will receive pain after surgery, how painful is it?"
Ji Hyo said,"Quite a lot."
Gary said,"Why didn't you tell me, I feel guilty."
Ji Hyo said,"Don't be, I didn't really want you to know."
Gary said,"Where are you going to stay to rest, the hospital won't let you stay for a long time."
Ji Hyo said,"Probably at a hotel."
Gary thought, this would be a great advantage to repay what I did, he said,"You don't even have much money, I want to repay you, don't waste money and just stay at my house."
Ji Hyo said shocked,"That won't be great, you don't have to repay me, I'll stay at a hotel no matter how much it costs."
Gary said,"Then who is going to look after you, what happens if you faint and nobody knows? Just stay at my house no excuses."
Ji Hyo said,"Really, I don't think so."
Gary said,"We did it before, so why can't we do it now, it's just like a little sleepover."
Ji Hyo said,"Aishh, alright, you are even more annoying than my mum,"
Gary smiled laughing and Ji Hyo shouted,"You think thats funny oww~~~."
Gary said,"You alright, is it still that painful? Why don't you have a rest, it will feel better. Or if you're hungry I can get you something to eat."
Ji Hyo said,"Get me something to eat, help me choose what I want to eat I don't mind, pick something that I like or else."
Gary said,"Alright, I'll be back soon." Gary started to get Ji Hyo food immediately and quickly so she didn't have to wait. 
Meanwhile, Ji Hyo felt a little tired, and she wanted to sleep to get rid of the terrible pain she wa having. She started to lie back down and fell asleep not knowing and started dreaming again about herself and Gary with all the happy times making her smile.
Gary came back around 10 minutes later, tired and as he saw Ji Hyo asleep in the bed he whispered to himself,"Aishhh, this girl, she asked me to buy some food and now she's asleep. She sleeps just like she did before, which is all cute...... Wait why am I saying she's cute, I must be crazy, I need to calm down a little. I'll just have to let her sleep, I'll watch some tv while she wakes up again."