Part 19 Sending her home

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
She then started to go to the leader's room.
The leader was inside and asked,"Song Ji Hyo, why are you here?"
Song Ji Hyo walked over hands behind her back and then left the envelope on his table.
She then said,"Please accept this letter."
Kim Joong Kook said,"Don't say that you are giving me a letter to resign being a doctor. I won't accept it."
Ji Hyo said,"Please accept it, because of the disease that I may have anytime, I should resign."
Kim Joong Kook shouted,"Yahhh!! Just because of this disease that you might not even have. You will resign? Big Rock, you know that this disease only lasts for a year then if you still don't have the disease then you are comfirmed from not have it."
Ji Hyo replied,"Leader, thank you for all the things you have helped me. You gave me a lot of chances and I am very thankful for that."
Kim Joong Kook said,"That is the reason why you can't leave, you can't just come up to here and stop. You told me before that it took you a long time to get here so you can't just resign just because of this. You are clever and I know you can become a good doctor."
Ji Hyo said,"Leader, thank you for saying those things. I really think that I will regret my decision but if I really do have the disease I will just give the disease to other patients. I won't regret this."
Kim Joong Kook said,"No exceptions."
Kim Joong Kook picked up the resigination letter and ripped it into pieces.
Song Ji Hyo then left the room and then started to go back to work feeling a little more happy forgetting about the disease.
It was the end of their shifts and Gary and Ji Hyo were walking out together with the other interns.
Gary said,"We're gonna get our timetables tomorrow, I hope I don't get a crazy timetable."
The others also agreed, they then started to split up and go home while Gary said to Ji Hyo,"Do you want to eat something?"
Ji Hyo said,"Anni, I want to go home."
Gary said pushing Ji Hyo,"Come on lets eat, lets go."
Ji Hyo said,"Fine, but stop pushing me. I'll treat though, I feel thankful to you."
Gary said,"Thanks, I'll pick then."
They then went to a restaurant and started to eat.
Gary asked,"Are you ok today you know about that?"
Ji Hyo replied,"Yes, I nearly regretted my decision about resigning but luckily leader didn't let me."
Gary said,"Really? Please just keep on being a doctor, you know that the disease only stays for a year, if you don't have it till a year you are confirmed of not having it. I trust you don't have it though."
Ji Hyo replied,"I got it, leader told me that already."
Gary said,"Oh yeah Sulli is coming out of hospital today."
Ji Hyo said,"Really, I must be a bad sister not knowing when she is coming out, I will see them at home."
The food then came and they started to eat.
They finished eating and started to have a walk then go home.
They were having a walk and Kang Gary asked,"Did you bring a car to work?"
Ji Hyo said,"No, I normally take the bus, waste of petrol."
Gary said,"I didn't either, I'll send you home."
Ji Hyo said,"No, I'm ok, I can go home myself and what happens if my mum sees you she will kill you."
Gary said,"I'll leave you a few doors away, it's dangerous for a girl to go home by herself."
Ji Hyo said,"Fine."
They then started to go home and they were on the bus.
Ji Hyo then looked at Gary on the bus and then she thought, why does he always want to be so nice to me? Does he think that I forgot what has happened in the past, it won't happen though, it has already happened.
Suddenly, Gary fell asleep and lay on Ji Hyo's shoulder.
Ji Hyo thought, this guy is crazy, he should get off me. He is always like that, but I guess waking him up now isn't a very good idea. We will both start shouting again and it will be embarrassing.
They were one stop away from the location and Ji Hyo started to wake Gary up.
She said shaking him,"Yahhh!!! Kang Gary wake up, we're one stop away."
Gary woke up and said,"Alright, ahhhh, sorry."
Gary moved his head off of Ji Hyo's shoulder and then started to sit awkwardly.
It was time to get off and they started to walk out of the bus.
They started walking and ran into Sulli and Jae Suk who was walking with their baby Yoo Dong Yoon.
Ji Hyo said,"Sulli, sorry for not picking you up today. Jae Suk you took care of her right?"
Yoo Jae Suk said,"Of course."
Sulli said,"Brother in law, why don't you come in to our house and have a drink?"
Ji Hyo said,"Yahh!!! Sulli are you crazy? What happens if mum comes?"
Sulli said,"She won't be home tonight, she's staying at her shop. Brother in law come on."
Ji Hyo said,"And Sulli, stop calling him brother in law, we are not in a relationship."
Sulli said,"Oh well, he doesn't mind, lets go, there's lots of soju at home."
Jae Suk grabbed Gary and Sulli grabbed Ji Hyo then they started to walk back home.