Part 20 ring

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Sulli then remembered that she had stolen Ji Hyo's ring recently but she hadn't noticed.
Sulli said,"Ji Hyo, you remember that ring 6 years ago?"
Ji Hyo said,"Yea why?"
Sulli said,"Have you still got it?"
Ji Hyo said,"Yes, why?"
Sulli said,"You still haven't noticed have you?"
Ji Hyo said,"What do you mean?"
Sulli said,"I needed money like a few months ago and I stole your ring. You won't need it anyway."
Ji Hyo said so Gary couldn't hear her,"Yahhh!!! Why did you do that."
Sulli said,"It wasn't worth a lot of money though for my life money."
Ji Hyo then said lying,"Oh well, who cares about the ring which I don't even need."
They arrived home and then started to sit on the cushions around the table.
Sulli lay Dong Yoon onto the bed in their room then came back out while Ji Hyo got the soju and the small shot cups.
After everyone was sitting around the table they started to drink and talk.
Gary firstly said,"Sulli, where did you meet Jae Suk?"
Sulli said,"Ahhh, we met at the club and I guess it was like Romeo and Juliet, we fell in love at first sight."
They both sat closer to each other after answering while Jae Suk asked Ji Hyo and Gary,"How did you two meet?"
Gary said,"We met at medical school, there was a patient."
Ji Hyo smiled starting to get a little drunk after a few shots saying,"Yeah, there was an allergy patient and we both saved her."
Gary started to laugh after seeing Ji Hyo smile.
They started to talk about more of how they met and all that after getting more drunk until they fell asleep onto the floor.
It was the next morning and Ji Hyo woke up from the sound of a baby crying.
She was about to scream the fact that Gary was here but she covered .
She then went into the room and brought the baby out then woke up Jae Suk to take care of the baby as she didn't know how to.
Ji Hyo looke at the time and realized she had to leave in an hour.
She smelled of alcohol so she took a shower first then started to wake the others and then make breakfast.
Gary woke up after Ji Hyo woke him up and he was surprised that he was still at her house.
He smelled of alcohol but felt it wasn't good to take a shower at their house but he had no other choice and they told him to take one.
Ji Hyo said,"Gary, take a shower, I will get some clothes for you."
Gary replied,"Alright."
Gary went off to have a shower while Ji Hyo got some of Jae Suk's clothes that they brought over for luggage when they moved.
Ji Hyo finished making breakfast and then layed them on the table.
Everyone sat onto the table and then started to eat breakfast then said,"Gary, we have to leave soon. Jae Suk take care of Sulli an the baby, I'll be home soon."
They finished eating breakfast and it was time to go to work.
Ji Hyo and Gary then started to walk to the bus stop and sat onto the side to wait for the bus.
Gary said,"Sorry for staying at your house last night."
Ji Hyo said,"It's ok, we were drinking too much, anyway, we are getting our timetables today. I can't wait."
Gary said,"Are you really that excited?"
Ji Hyo said,"Of course, it is our
first timetable."
The bus arrived so they started to get onto the bus to the hospital.
They arrived and they got off the bus. Then, they went inside the hospital and saw the other interns waiting at the lift.
Gary said waving,"Yahhh!!! Interns, hi."
Then the interns started to wave back.
They then started to walk over.
They were now together in a group and Luna said,"You two came together?"
Gary said flustered,"Ani, we met outside."
Ji Hyo also said,"Yea."
They went into the lift and got out when they arrived.
They then started to meet the leader again at the department to get their timetables.
After receiving their timetables some of the interns went into their tables and sat down.
Ji Hyo was on duty while Gary went home to rest for the next day as he had an early shift.
Meanwhile Kwang Soo, Luna, Byul and Haha were gathered together and curious about Ji Hyo's and Gary's relaionship.
Kwang Soo said,"Don't you think something is wrong with that pair?"
The rest replied,"Yea."
Kwang Soo said,"They must have had a relationship before, look. First, on the first day they looked at each other and screamed. Next, the incident with Gary needing to have CPR. Then now, they come into the hospital together."
Luna said,"Well it could just be a coincidence they might have seen each other in a scary place. Who knows? They won't say anything, anyways I need to leave."
Then Luna started to leave as the rest started to leave with her.