Part 36 Preparation

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
They arrived Ji Hyo's house and Ji Hyo and Gary were in the car.
Ji Hyo said,"Im going to go in and pack up, wait here."
Gary said,"Can't I come in with you?"
Ji Hyo said,"Maybe, if my mum is not here. Although she accepted if she sees you, I'm scared she will get angry."
Gary said,"But, we are going to have to see her any way."
Ji Hyo said,"I know but, has your mum accepted yet?"
Gary said,"No, and it seems like it she won't ever be accepting the fact. But no matter what happens, if it goes against my mum I don't care. She has always rejected it. My dad approved though."
Ji Hyo said,"I knew you wouldn't tell your parents, you haven't changed one single bit."
Gary said,"Sorry."
Ji Hyo said,"I'll go in first then if my mum isn't here, I'll tell you to come in. Wait."
Gary nodded as Ji Hyo went inside as Gary waited in the car.
Ji Hyo was inside and saw that no one was at home so she quickly went back outside and called Gary to come in.
Gary went in and they helped to pack the bags quickly.
After packing Ji Hyo left a note which said:
To: Mum, Sulli and Jae Suk
I'm going to Jeju Island
as there aren't many doctors
There so I had to go and help.
I'll be home in a month
Love you all <3
Ji Hyo xxxxx
Ji Hyo and Gary then went back to the car and they headed to Gary's apartment.
They arrived at Gary's apartment and Gary opened the door using the keys while holding Ji Hyo's luggage.
They went inside and Gary put down the luggage on the side as He saw Ji Hyo stand silently staring straight ahead.
Gary followed the stare and saw his mum.
Gary pulled Ji Hyo to his back and he stared at his mum.
Gary said,"What are you doing here?"
His mum said,"What is she doing here? Why is her luggage here?"
Gary said,"We're going to Jeju island tomorrow for work purposes."
His mum said,"Who else is going? Just you two?"
Gary said,"Yes."
She said,"O.O Mwoh!!! You can't. Gary don't, especially with her."
Gary said,"I'm going and I won't change your mind."
She said,"Yahh!!! Kang Gary!!!"
She was about to slap Gary when he stopped her by holding onto her hand.
Gary said,"Mum, stop. I love Ji Hyo. You don't understand, if I don't have her, I would rather die."
She said angry,"Gary, I will never approve to this marriage. Not again."
Gary's mum then left as she glanced at Ji Hyo angry for a second and went out the door.
Gary turned around and saw Ji Hyo scared.
He said,"Ji Hyo, are you okay?"
Ji Hyo nodded and said when she was more calmed down and sat down onto the sofa,"You looked so manly when you stood up for me and protected me."
Gary blushed as he also sat down and said,"So you think of me as a man don't you?"
Ji Hyo hit him gently embarrassed and said,"Yahh!!! Hurry and pack."
Gary said with a slightly deeper voice,"Can't we do it first?"
Ji Hyo said,"Do what?"
Gary said,"You know. The thing we haven't done yet before we had our divorce or after we married."
Ji Hyo blushed as she said,"Yahh!!! pack your bag."
Gary stood up as his face was a few inches away from Ji Hyo's face said,"Not now."
He then slowly moved closer in front of Ji Hyo's face as he kissed her lips slowly. They were still sitting onto the sofa and Ji Hyo was lying back onto the sofa with a little force.
Ji Hyo resisted at first but then she kissed him back as she caressed his back.
Gary then stopped kissing her as he picked her up sideways and headed towards his room to the bed.
He layed her down and then got on top of her as he moved to kiss her lips again.
They both helped each other take there clothes off with the duvet on top of them leaving Ji Hyo with her bra and underwear.
They were side to side staring at each other when his hand went under the duvet into her underwear and inserted a finger into her.
Ji Hyo screamed as she felt his finger go in and tightened her grip towards his shoulder as she held it.
Gary then took off Ji Hyo's underwear as she helped him.
Gary said,"Did I hurt you?"
Ji Hyo said,"No, I'm fine, but I'm scared."
Gary said,"Just follow my lead, it won't hurt after."
Ji Hyo nodded as Gary went on top of her and went to her womanhood and kissed it as Ji Hyo moaned.
Then, Gary into Ji Hyo moving slowly and he got quicker as it didn't hurt Ji Hyo as much.
They then collapsed as Gary released everything and went for a short nap.