Part 7 Getting better

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
The leader Kim Joong Kook came in and checked on Ji Hyo saying,"You were lucky, you can even do things like this oh my. Get better soon and come back to work, the nurse will give you some pain killers for you to sleep without any pain, you can take a some  days off work to get better."
Ji Hyo said,"Yes I will, thank you leader."
Ji Hyo's mum came back in after the doctor had a check and the nurse had given Ji Hyo some pain killers Ji Hyo sat up holding her mums hand saying," I'm ok, you should go home and rest soon, it's late."
Ji Hyo's mum said,"I want to make sure you're ok before I leave I will leave soon but you should rest too."
At that time, Sulli and Yoo Jae Suk came walking into the room arm in arm. 
Sulli and Yoo Jae Suk was inside the room and Ji Hyo and her mum was surprised with big eyes O.O saying,"Oh my..."
Sulli had a bigger tummy than usual Ji Hyo's mum said,"Don't tell me what I'm thinking."
Sulli said,"Mum, I'm pregnant, me and Jae Suk has married and we wanted to have a child with each other."
Mum said,"You didn't even call us to your wedding how did you oh my."
Sulli said,"We didn't want to disturb you both and you would've been angry."
Ji Hyo shouted weakly holding onto her wound,"Yahh, you should've called us. Aishhhh, you... owww I don't even know what to say."
Sullli said,"Then don't say anything then, we only came because mum said to."
Ji Hyo said bearing with the pain,"This..."
The mum said,"Enough you two, Sulli don't say that to your sister, Ji Hyo why don't you have a rest, you just had surgery and you just woke up, I don't want anything bad to happen. I will deal with these two."
The mum dragged Sulli and Yoo Jae Suk outside and closed the door leaving Ji Hyo to rest. The mum said,"Oh my, how many months are you?"
Sulli said holding and looking at Jae Suk,"Umm, around 6 months, my hubby has looked after me very well."
Yoo Jae Suk said hugging Sulli,"My honey is so brave helping our family have a little baby."
The mum said,"Oh my, I can't take your two's cuteness, it's gonna kill me soon, where are you going to sleep tonight? Have you got a place to sleep?"
Sulli asked,"Mum, can we come back home? I miss my home, we kind of got kicked out and all of our stuff is going to be sent somewhere."
The mum said,"Aishh, ok, but don't create a mess, I'm warning you."
Sulli and Jae Suk said,"Yes." The mum looked inside to see whether Ji Hyo was asleep yet, she was fast asleep so the mum said to Sullii and Jae Suk,"Wait here."
She tiptoed inside, adjusted the duvet and shut the light for Ji Hyo then tiptoed back outside and closed the door. She said,"Lets go home," then they went home in a bus.
Meanwhile Gary was in bed getting checked by a doctor and the doctor said,"You are fine and you can go home tomorrow, we need to make sure that nothing is wrong with you."
Gary said,"Ok, thank you."
It was the next day and Gary was discharged from the hospital more earlier as he had work and was going back to work. He went to the changing rooms, had a shower then put on his doctors coat, he said to himself,"I should find that stupid women who caused me like this, I can't even walk properly right now, it hurts so badly, watch when I find her."
Gary and all the other interns excluding Ji Hyo arrived in the morning and went to where the interns and leader would meet. Gary was wondering, where is Ji Hyo, she isn't to be seen anywhere, did she resign and not come to the hospital? I should ask everyone else if they know.
Gary asked the interns,"Do you know where Song Ji Hyo is? She isn't to be seen anywhere."
Lee Kwang Soo said,"She is taking a few days off work from what the leader told me."
Gary said,"Really, that'll be good, she won't disturb anyone from working." All the interns looked at him ashamed that he didn't know what happened to her, they thought, we should let him figure out why she isn't here.
A few minutes later Kim Joong Kook came out of his office and said to everyone,"Ok, today we will practice how to do CPR, Ji Hyo won't be here for a few days so we can't move on without her. You will be assessed on how well you can manage CPR on your own, lets go."
Gary thought, why do we need to wait for her, she won't even learn and remember it properly anyway, aishh this wastes our time learning the same thing, oh well at least we dont need to remember anything new.
Meanwhile, Ji Hyo woke up in pain and starts to sit up and pours some water out from the jug beside her into the cup. 
She said,"Aishhh, why did I have to suffer just because of him, is he that good that I have to save him, I don't even know how we got into the same group again and meet him after all these years, we had a divorce so he haasn't got anything to do with me. One second, what happens if he sees Gary, she'll probably hit him and all that, O.O omo I can't let that happen." 
Ji Hyo quickly tries very hard to get out of bed and stand up but it just didn't work, it just so happened that her mother had came into the room saying bringing some food in a plastic bag,"Oh, Ji Hyo ahh, does it hurt anymore?"
Ji Hyo said lying so her mum wouldn't worry about her,"Still a little bit, it doesn't hurt right now though. The nurse gave me an injection again, it's gotten better though, you're here early, did Sulli come here yesterday or was that just a dream?"