Part 51 The Kidnapping Part 2

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Meanwhile, Ji Hyo was in a hut blindolded and tied up while a cloth was in .
She moved her hands around trying to get rid of the rope but it was no use.
All Ji Hyo could see was darkness from the blindfold.
At that moment, there was a creak.
Ji Hyo tried to speak but the only sound she could make was,"Mmm."
Ji Hyo stamped her two feet onto the floor while someone said,"Stop moving, there's no use."
Ji Hyo stopped moving as she heard footsteps coming towards her.
Ji Hyo shuffled back towards the solid wall and turned her head so that one side of her face was facing the wall.
Suddenly, her head was pulled in front and the blindfold was taken off of her.
Ji Hyo squinted her eyes, not used to the brightness.
Her vision got clearer as the figure stood there staring at her.
It was.........Jong Suk.
He also took the cloth out of as Ji Hyo said,"Jong Suk, what do you think you're doing right now?"
Jong Suk said smiling,"Should I say kidnapping you?"
Ji Hyo said,"Jong Suk, this won't change anything. Even if you do this, Jae Hee won't come back anymore."
Jong Suk shouted,"SHUT UP! I never even asked you to talk. I said that I would be back didn't I? And that is now."
Ji Hyo said,"Jong Suk, you won't get away with this."
Jong Suk said,"I don't care if I go to jail. All I need is to kill you so I can get revenge."
Ji Hyo said,"Stop it this instant and let me go."
Jong Suk said,"In your dreams, I still need to give a painful revenge, even more painful than Jae Hee."
Ji Hyo stared at Jong Suk a little worried saying,"You're crazy."
Jong Suk said,"Well. everyone says that. I was in a mental hospital but I escaped and changed my identity."
Ji Hyo said,"Jong Suk, calm down and listen, I had nothing to do with this. If you were to get revenge, get your revenge on the people who actually hurt her feelings. I never took part in it."
Jong Suk said smirking,"I told you last time, you were part of the group. Someone has to pay for this revenge and I picked you."
Jong Suk dropped the bag he was holding and said,"Eat it."
Ji Hyo took the plasic bag and started to eat.
She was starving, she hadn't eaten in days.
After eating, Jong Suk left leaving Ji Hyo in the hut.
There were no windows so Ji Hyo couldn't see exactly where she was nor did she know where she was.
She shuffled around seeing a pole in the corner as she moved towards it.
After, she started to move her hands up and down against the sharp edge of the pole.
It took long as she still hadn't gotten any where breaking of the rope.
Meanwhile, Gary was still at the police station where the leader, Professer Eun was still waiting for any news of Ji Hyo.
The leader said calmly,"Have you found any clues yet of where Ji Hyo is?"
The police said,"As there are many roads after the CCTV cameras, the police are still patroling around trying to see where the culprit may be with Ji Hyo. The culprit has showed up at a convenient store with a mask but he disappears afterwards down this alley and disappears. It is definitely suspicious and we have already put Jong Suk the culprit on the wanted list. It may take a few more hours to find where she is completely."
Gary sighed heavily as tears came down his face again.
At that moment some of the other interns heard the news and immediately rushed over to try and comfort Gary.
7 hours later........................... (21:30)
Ji Hyo was huddled in a corner as they arrested Jong Suk.
Gary said,"Could I talk to my wife privately?"
The policeman nodded as they all walked out.
The policeman let Gary and Ji Hyo talk as they went outside.
Ji Hyo's clothes were teared as blood was scattered across the floor.
She had injured her head as tears were coming down her face repetitively.
She was hurt and scarred for life, someone she didn't like had taken over her.
Ji Hyo said in despair,"Don't touch me. I.....he did so.....somethin...g to me. Don't touch me."
Gary stood by Ji Hyo a few meters away and said,"Ji Hyo, it's ok, I'm here."
Gary stepped a little more closer to Ji Hyo and she said,"Don't come over. I can't let you touch me. I can't be yours any more. They did it."
Gary stared at Ji Hyo and said,"Did they hurt you?"
Ji Hyo stayed silence as Gary got closer again but Ji Hyo stood up revealing the teared clothes revealing everything.
Gary clenched his fist and said,"I will get revenge."
Ji Hyo looked away at Gary and said,"Gary, don't. I'm sorry, it was too late. I was wrong, I shouldn't have let him do that and resisted as much as I could, he was too strong."
A tear fell down Gary's face as he hugged her tightly as Ji Hyo resisted.
As Gary hugged her, the memories of what had happened came back to her again.
She repetitively squinted her eyes as sweat and tears came down her face.
Gary looked at Ji Hyo and said,"Ji Hyo ahhhh, it's me. Gary."
Ji Hyo opened her eyes as the traumatizing memories disappeared.
Gary layed Ji Hyo on his chest, his arms wrapped around Ji Hyo.
He took off his jacket and covered Ji Hyo with it as the policeman came in laying her on the bed sending her into the ambulance.
As Ji Hyo was lying on the ambulance bed, the memories filled her mind again.