Part 28 Baby sitting

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Gary woke up from the bell ringing another day later.
Ji Hyo stayed for another night as her mum was going to stay at her shop again.
He sat up rubbed his eyes then started to head for the door.
He opened the door and saw Jae Suk standing there.
Gary saw Jae Suk and said,"Jae Suk, what are you doing here?"
Jae Suk said,"Well, we just came back from visiting my family and me and Sulli would like to have some separate time without the baby. Ji Hyo is here isn't she, please tell her to help take care of Dong Yoon. We will pick him up at night."
Gary said,"How do you know I live here?"
Jae Suk said,"Well, you know my wife knows."
Gary said,"Alright, I'll take him for now, go spend happy time together."
Jae Suk said,"Thank you, I have already fed him."
Gary said,"Alright, bye."
Jae Suk then left after giving Gary the baby and the supplies needed.
Gary shut the door and layed the baby on the sofa then quickly got changed.
After getting changed he picked up the baby again and started to play with him but the baby started crying.
Gary was a little worried for the baby as he had never looked after a baby before.
He kept whispering to the baby while standing up and patting the baby,"Don't cry, please. It's ok, our parents only wanted to have some time alone."
Gary then stood up and walked around the room.
Meanwhile Ji Hyo heard a baby crying outside so she sat up.
Then she went outside and then saw the baby and said,"Yahh!!! Gary, why is Dong Yoon here?"
Gary said,"Your sisters husband brought him here."
Ji Hyo said,"Aishhh!!! That wrench how can she just leave him here to baby sit? I need to teach her something."
Gary said,"Just leave it, lets just have fun with him. Help me, Dong Yoon keeps crying."
Ji Hyo said,"Wait a moment, I need to get dressed and wash. I'll be back."
Gary said,"Alright, hurry then."
Ji Hyo said,"Ok."
Ji Hyo then did her things then came back out dressed.
Ji Hyo and Gary then started to play with Dong Yoon one at a time as someone had to make lunch.
It was 10:00 and the door bell rang and Jae Suk was there.
Gary opened the door with the baby and Jae Suk went inside to sit for a while.
Jae Suk said,"Thank you."
Ji Hyo said,"Don't do this again, let mum do it, she knows more than me."
Jae Suk said,"Sulli said to leave it here so I listened to her, I'll be leaving then."
Gary said,"Ok."
Jae Suk said,"Ji Hyo, aren't you coming?"
Ji Hyo said,"I'll come down after you can go first."
Jae Suk said,"Ok."
He brought the baby and left the house while Ji Hyo and Gary were still on the sofa.
Ji Hyo said,"Sorry, for disturbing you and thanks for letting me stay."
Gary said,"Don't worry, it's ok."
Ji Hyo then said,"I guess I should go now, it's late and I have morning shift tomorrow. See you tomorrow after my shift."
Gary said,"Alright, my shift will be after yours, I'll come a little earlier."
Ji Hyo smiled and said,"Alright."
Gary then started to send Ji Hyo to the door when he saw his mum standing at the door after he opened the door.
His mum was terrorised and shouted as she saw Ji Hyo,"Yahhh!!! When did you and my son get together. Why did you come here? Get out of my son's place."
Gary said,"Mum, stop it."
Gary's mum said,"How??? You tell me? Don't get in the way of me teaching her. You.......you ruined my son's life and now you come back again to ruin it again."
Ji Hyo said,"Mother I........"
Gary's mum interuppted and shouted,"When did I tell you to speak?"