Part 6 Surgery

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Everyone was shocked and the the leader (Kim Joong Kook) rushed over to Ji Hyo and said,"Ji Hyo, Song Ji Hyo Don't sleep, I said don't sleep."
Ji Hyo said,"I'll t tr try." Then Ji Hyo fainted."
Kim Joong Kook said,"Get a surgery room ready, send Ji Hyo to the operating room immediately. Send the patient and Gary to a bed until they wake up. Hurry!"
Ji Suk Jin saw what had happened and said to Kim Joong Kook,"I will leave them in your hands, don't disappoint me."
The nurses contacted Ji Hyo's family members to come quickly and that they will start the operation right now as it was going to be urgent. Ji Hyo's family agreed and came to the hospital as quickly as possible.
The nurses didn't need to contact Gary's family as he had only been sent to sleep and all he had to do was just wake up. They tried contacting the patients family but they all said that they were busy and couldn't come.
The doctors came over and did what the leader told them to as a team, Kim Joong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye with some more members from the hospital, pushed Ji Hyo into the surgery room and started the surgery.
Ji Hyo's family had arrived at the hospital worried and waited for Ji Hyo to come out from the surgery room. Ji Hyo's family asked the nurse,"How did Ji Hyo get injured that she even needs surgery, hurry and tell me."
The nurse replied,"There was a little bit of a violence in the hospital due to a patient, she saved lots of lives but right now she's still in surgery."
Meanwhile, at the surgery, they had finally found where Ji Hyo had been bleeding. It was from her liver and they needed to sew it up quickly before Ji Hyo had lost anymore blood. She had lost a lot of blood that the nurse had to refill the blood by going in and out of the room several times.
Kim Joong Kook said,"Suction, hold it there."
They did what the leader had told them to do and then 15 minutes later he said,"Tie then cut. Park Eun Hye finish it off here." 
Kim Joong Kook started to leave the room while everyone else said,"You did well." Park Eun Hye started to finish the surgery by sewing her up while Kim Joong Kook had taken off his rubber gloves and his doctors mask and went outside to Ji Hyo's parents.
Ji Hyo's mum asked,"Is my daughter ok?"
Kim Joong Kook said,"Yes, the surgery went very well, she should wake up soon but she will need some rest for now. When she wakes up, she might find that it is a little painful but we will give her some pain killers."
Ji Hyo's mum said,"Thank you." 
Ji Suk Jin came up to Joong Kook and patted him on his back saying,"You did well, good work." Joong Kook then bowed as Ji Suk Jin stated to leave.
Ji Hyo was pushed out into a room to rest until she woke up and got better. Ji Hyo's mum followed the doctors pushing Ji Hyo into a room then sat next to her after the doctors went out.
She said,"Ji Hyo, I'm proud of you for saving some lives but promise me that you won't do anything like that  again, I don't want you to get hurt and lose you. You know that your sister Sulli is so playful that she even left us with another boy named Yoo Jae Suk, they never even left us a letter ever again. She better come, I called her, she can't just not worry about her sister." 
Flashback
Ji Hyo's mum sat onto the waiting chair outside the surgery room, she thought, I have to call that Sulli to come, she has to worry about her sister.
-----------Call To Sulli Connecing-----------
Sulli answered it
Sulli: Hello, who is this?
Mum: Can you remember this voice
Sulli: Oh Mum hello, why are you calling me, you haven't called me since ages
Mum: If I'm calling you, you shoul be happy
Sulli: Yea, of course I'm happy, what is it
Mum: Come here to *Name Of Hospital* now
Sulli: Why, are you hurt somewhere, if you are tell Ji Hyo to go I'm very busy
Mum: Your sister is hurt come here now or else
Sulli: I'm very busy though
Mum: I don't care, what's more important than your older sister, Hurry and come I'm hanging up
-----------Call Ended-----------
Ji Hyo's mum said,"There, she better come or I'll probably find her and hit her very hard that she hasn't ever felt.
Flashback Ends
Meanwhile, around 5 minutes later, Gary starts to wake up from the terror that had occurred, most of the interns were there saying,"Are you ok?"
Gary said,"Ahhhhh, my leg and my head, what happened, why am I here?"
The interns said,"Think back to why you're here."
Luna said,"I'll get you some water." Gary sat up thinking back at what had happened.
A few minutes later he remembered what had occured, He remembered up to the bit where Ji Hyo had stabbed him on the leg and put him to sleep with some anesthetic. He stood up and said while no interns were around,"Aishhhh, that stupid wretch, how stupid is she, she can't even figure out which leg is whose. Where is she I need to shout at her so badly."
The interns heard it and started to crowd round and looked at him like he was crazy. He said,"Oh ummm, just keep on doing your work, don't worry about me." Luna came round and gave him his water then walked away. Everyone else also walked away and started doing their work again.
He wondered, where was that Ji Hyo, she must've been hiding being scared that I would scold her so badly and she is so right. She can't hide from me though, wait till I find her.
Meanwhile Ji Hyo also starts to wake up an hour later while her mum was still there waiting for Sulli to come. Ji Hyo says weakly,"Mum, you're here."
Ji Hyo's mum turned around seeing her daughter on the bed with her eyes slightly open. She said,"You're awake, I'm proud of you for saving someones life but please be careful next time, you might not be as lucky and leave me by myself. You know that sister of yours will never learn how to take care of her mother."
Ji Hyo said,"Don't say those things ow it hurts."
Ji Hyo's mum said,"I'll call the doctor wait here." Ji Hyo's mum walks out of the room to call the doctor.