Part 15 treating an important patient

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Hi everyone, sorry if this part is also a little like the drama. There is a copy you know like in the first few parts, I'll try to make it more different in the past but there still may be some copy from the drama. Sorry I hope you don't mind. I forgot to update so his will be a day later very sorry that I'm late. Thanks for waiting
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once Ji Hyo arrived, everyone was already there, Luna asked,"Where were you? What happened? Are you alright?"
Ji Hyo replied,"Yeah, I'm alright, I just had a few days off, sorry about that. I hope you wasn't that busy when I weren't there."
Byul said,"No. it's alright, it wasn't very busy and I'm happy that you're okay."
Ji Hyo said,"Thanks."
The leader walked out and went infront of all the interns, then he started to say,"So, today we will be having an assessment for each of you, you will go through a series of tests and we will be marking you on it. Do you best, firstly we will be starting on CPR, now group into pairs and then we will start the assessment."
The pairs were: Haha and Byul, Lee Kwang Soo and Luna, Kang Gary and Song Ji Hyo.
They were all very worried for the assessment as it was their first. Ji Hyo was especially worried as she didn't know that when she was gone, did they learn something knew?
They had finally finished the assessment and they were all relieved after hearing that they passed the assessment.
They got off to work afterwards and Ji Hyo said to Gary,"Thank you for helping me with the knew subject, I wouldn't have passed if it wasn't for you."
Gary said,"Well, it was my fault that you didn't learn it, it is a secret between you and me."
Ji Hyo laughed and said,"Okay."
They got off to work while Joong Kook went back to his office.
Joong Kook thought, wow they all passed, they are a clever bunch. I'm proud but I wonder how Ji Hyo is today. Does her wound hurt, is it really better? Aishhhh!!! Why am I thinking about this?
Joong Kook hit his head with his hand while Eun Hye came in and saw what he was doing.
She said,"Yahhh!!! Kim Joong Kook, what are you doing?"
Joong Kook noticed that Eun Hye was staring at him so he said stopping his action,"Well, uhhh...... my head kind of hurt while I was trying to remember something."
She asked,"Can I help?"
Joong Kook said changing the subject,"Why are you here."
Eun Hye said,"Well, there is a cancer patient coming being transfered and Ji Suk Jin (Chief of emergency medicine not Gary's dad this time) wants you to take care of him. You will need to have a good check and make sure that nothing happens."
Joong Kook said,"Alright, do you know when the patient is coming?"
Eun Hye replied,"This afternoon."
Joong Kook said,"Alright, I'll be watching out for it."
Eun Hye went back out and continued with her work while Joong Kook got ready for the cancer patient to be transferred to the hospital trying not to think about anything else.
The cancer patient was finally transferred and Joong Kook took a check up on him while the other interns watched.
Joong Kook said holding up a scan,"As this is a cancer patient you will need to check everywhere just in case no where else in the body is sick and has an illness or something like that. As you can see that on this scan, the patient is in a severe condition by how large the trauma has spread."
Joong Kook gave lots of information so the interns would be more confident with these types of patients.
Then they transferred him to one of the private rooms for extra care.
Ji Hyo and Gary had to transfer the patient with a nurse ordered by Kim Joong Kook.
They went into the lift and pressed the floor number then waited for the lift to open.
Suddenly the lift stopped and locked them in.
Ji Hyo said,"Oh, no what should we do?"
Gary said,"Keep calm, lets notify the security first."
They pressed the ring buton and told the security the patients condition. Suddenly the patient's heart stopped and the heart rate was dropping fast.
The nurse said,"The patient's heart ratae is dropping."
Ji Hyo said,"Uhhhh.... we have to do CPR."
Ji Hyo started to do CPR while Gary was holding the oxygen mask onto the patient.
Ji Hyo started saying,"One two three.... one two three."
Meanwhile the security told Kim Joong Kook,"The interns are in the lift with the cancer patient and they are stuck, the patient's heart is dropping."
Joong Kook shouted,"O.O Whatttttttt!!!!!"
Joong Kook ran quickly to the lift and banged on the door saying,"Yahhhh!!! What's happening?"
Ji Hyo and Kang Gary heard him but by that time the patient had already got back to normal again. But then, his oxygen level was going down and he was vomiting blood everywhere so they couldn't out on the oxygen mask.
Ji Hyo said,"He's vomiting blood and we can't keep his oxygen mask on."
Gary said,"We will have to let him breathe but this means we have to start a tracheostomy."
Ji Hyo asked,"Have you done it before?"
Gary said,"No, I've only seen it before, have you?"
Ji Hyo said,"No, I've only seen it in a book, you've had more experience than me, you do it."
Gary said," I do...n't..... have the.....confidence to."
Ji Hyo said,"Are ou going to let the patient die?"
Gary said,"No, scalpel."
Gary held the scalpel and then found the point where he needed to cut open. Meanwhile, Kim Joong Kook was shouting,"Yahhhh!!! Kang Gary, Song Ji Hyo, what is the patient's condition?"
Ji Hyo said to Gary,"Just do it or change places with me and you guide me."
Gary gave the scalpel to Ji Hyo and Ji Hyo changed places with him.
Ji Hyo took a deep breath and started.
Once she finished the nurse said,"The patient is back to normal, you did well."
Kang Gary and Ji Hyo was relieved and the lift door finally opened.