Part 38 Jeju Island

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
It was the next day and Gary woke up as he saw everyone in the hotel room on the floor and sofa.
He saw Ji Hyo who was next to him with her arm on top of him.
Gary looked at her cute face and used her hand to move her hair to the side of her face.
Then he looked at his watch and noticed that there was still 2 hours to get ready and be at Jeju Island.
There would be a boat which they were going to go on in around half an hour.
He slowly removed Ji Hyo's hand on top of him and then carried her to the car after he shut the hotel door without waking the rest up.
He placed Ji Hyo into the car and then he headed to his appartment to pick up the luggage.
After he headed to the boat terminal where they would head to Jeju Island.
On the way Ji Hyo woke up and saw Gary driving.
Ji Hyo said,"Gary, where are we going? Why am I here?"
Gary said,"You awake. You forgot didn't you? We are going to Jeju Island to volunteer and help the doctors. You drank too much yesterday."
Ji Hyo said,"Yea, I did. My head hurts."
Gary said,"Drink some water I brought. It is in front of you."
Ji Hyo said,"Ok, thank you."
Ji Hyo drank the water and then rubbed her eyes and faced the sunlight which was very pretty.
They went onto the boat as they took many photos together and sent it on wattsapp as they made a group chat which included: Song Ji Hyo, Kang Gary, Haha, Byul, Lee Kwang Soo, Luna, Kim Joong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye.
Ji Hyo was sea sick as she felt dizzy and wanted to vomit.
Ji Hyo said,"Gary ahhh, I don't feel well on here. I have travel sick."
Gary said,"Really, sorry I didn't know."
Ji Hyo said as she layed her head on Gary's shoulder,"It's okay, I just need to rest."
Gary hugged Ji Hyo with his hand which was behind her back and her hair.
Once they were at Jeju Island, they went to the hospital and started the work as they both got their own schedule.
They were very busy time to time as they had a lot of work to do due to the lack of employees.
They had both finished the first days work and were exhausted.
They were walking to their dorms as they Gary slipped his hands into her hands to hold it.
Gary said,"It was tiring today."
Ji Hyo said,"Yea, but I enjoyed it. I learnt a lot of new stuff. I hope that I can become a good doctor for real."
Gary said,"I already think you are the best doctor I know."
Gary whispered in he ear,"Especially your looks."
Ji Hyo blushed as she punched his arm lightly saying,"Yahhh!!! Stop it."
Gary said,"This place is lovely, I wish that we could live here."
Ji Hyo said,"Since we have a break tomorrow lets go to the beach."
Gary said."If you want to. I definitely am, it'll be great fun."
Ji Hyo laughed as they sat down to look at the scenery.
The dorm was beautiful as the scenery outside was perfect especially at night as they could also hear the trees rustling.
They both worked at the same time so they were able to spend a lot of time with each other which made them both feel happy and relieved.
They lived in a dorm that was big and they lived separately as there were two rooms side by side.
*Back to Ji Hyo and Gary sitting on the bench*
Ji Hyo said,"The scenery is beautiful isn't it?"
Gary said smiling,"Yea, just like you. It seems like everyone is together at Seoul. Look at the phone."
Gary showed Ji Hyo the pictures of everyone hanging out together as they talkted to the others also using wattsapp.
After talking to everyone, Gary got up and then faced Ji Hyo as he was infront of her.
He then suddenly kneeled as he got out a black squared box and opened it.
Ji Hyo stared at him surprised as Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, we have married before and unfortunately, we couldn't rescue it as we had a big arguement. It was a mistake and only if that didn't happen. We could have been happy, after meeting you back all these years we got closer and we realised how much we love each other."
Gary said as the last words came out of his mouth,"Will you accept this ring and marry me?"
Ji Hyo covered as some tears came out her eyes.
She smiled and nodded as she held out her hand.
Gary put the ring on her which had a large diamond on and then Ji Hyo stood up as they hugged.
As they were hugging, Gary picked up Ji Hyo and spun her around a few times.
They faced each other as Ji Hyo's eyes were still filled with tears.
Gary wiped her tears with his thumb as he held her face and slowly he went forward and kissed Ji Hyo on her lips passionately.