Part 31 Total disaster

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Kim Joong Kook POV
I was in my office depressed about the answer Ji Hyo gave me.
I understood that she didn't like me at all but it is definitely because she likes someone else who I don't know.
Gary and Ji Hyo were together before but they divorced, it is impossible that they got back together.
I am feeling sad as I held back my tears and now, when she is gone, the tears keep flowing down my cheek.
I thought to myself, I have to make her mine or otherwise I don't know what else to do. My life has meant nothing except from to save people like what a doctor should do.
Just the I heard a knock on the door, I wiped the tears and said,"Come in."
It was Eun Hye.
Eun Hye looked at me and was holding a folder and said,"I got some things that you need to sign."
Then she got closer and looked at me probably noticing my eyes.
She said,"Did you cry? What happened?"
I looked away from her inmediately and said,"Nothing."
Eun Hye brought a chair over and sat opposite me and then said,"What happened? You don't do this unless something big happened. You can't treat patients with this face. I'm doig this because I care about you, don't you trust me?"
I was emotional and looked at her and said,"I trust you, but I don't want to say anything."
Eun Hye said,"So that means you don't trust me, finish signing and give it to me, I'm going."
I said as more tears escaped my eyes,"Don't go."
I wiped my eyes immediately as she went to close the door and lock it making sure no one could come in.
She said,"Tell me what happened, maybe I can help you."
I said,"You can't. Why is life so hard? I can't even have the person I like."
Eun Hye then hugged me as I kept on crying.
She said,"So you got rejected, there are lots of good women out there not just that person."
Third Person POV
Joong Kook said as he started to stop crying,"Like you?"
Eun Hye nodded and said,"Of course, don't you like me?"
Joong Kook said,"Stop joking."
Eun Hye said,"Remember when we were interns together, don't you find that Ji Hyo ans Gary were like us?"
Joong Kook said,"Kind of, especially at the bit when the cancer patient came in. We celebrated each other's birthday too."
Eun Hye held us a memorable book that was on Joong Kook's table as a photo came out.
Eun Hye picked it up and saw that it was a picture of them celebrating their birthday.
She said,"You still kept the photo."
Joong Kook wiped his tears and smiled a little saying,"Well, it was for memories."
She then said,"Look, Joong Kook don't be sad any more and just remember happy memories just like when we dated before."
Joong Kook said,"Thanks. Are you free tonight?"
She said,"Yes, why?"
Joong Kook said,"Can we go for a drink after work at 9:00?"
She nodded and they both went out to finish work.
It was then when Joong Kook was going to the interns office and saw Ji Hyo and Gary playing around.
He felt jealous and angry but knew that he shouldn't go in between.
He didn't want to make Ji Hyo unhappy with a person she didn't like but he really wanted them to stop.
He couldn't stand it any more as he went inside and said,"What do you think you're doing here?"
Ji Hyo and Gary was shocked and stay still not saying a word.
Joong Kook shouted,"You think this is a play area for people to do whatever they want?"
Ji Hyo and Gary said,"No."
Joong Kook said,"Then what do you think you were doing?"
Ji Hyo and Gary said,"Playing."
Joong Kook said,"Exactly so stop."
Ji Hyo and Gary nodded as Joong Kook walked out annoyed but relieved that they stopped.