Part 17 Awkward dinner

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
They finally finished working and Ji Hyo met up with Gary while leaving work.
Gary asked,"Have you got any plans tonight?"
Ji Hyo said,"Not really , probably go home eat and then sleep."
Gary said,"Do you want to eat with me? I want to treat you to dinner for everything you did for me. Also I'm sorry that I lied to you."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright, you're treating, I'm sorry too. I couldn't really control my anger."
Gary said,"It's alright, lets go."
They started walking to a restaurant which Gary picked and sat down.
Gary thought, I hope everything goes well, she accepted the offer of the treat. I wonder when I can confess my real feelings to her. I hope she still has feelings for me too.
They sat down and chose what they wanted to eat and then sat silently which was a little awkward for the both of them.
Ji Hyo started saying,"Sulli had the baby, it was a boy."
Gary said,"Really?"
Ji Hyo said,"Yea."
Gary asked,"Have they named him yet."
Ji Hyo said,"No, they haven't thought of one."
Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahhh....."
Ji Hyo said,"Yea? Is anything wrong?"
Gary said,"Don't worry.......... How have you been? Is your wound better?"
Ji Hyo said,"Yea, the food had came lets eat."
They finished eating and went home.
Ji Hyo started to go to sleep until the next morning as well as Gary.
It was the next day and they went back to the hospital.
They started doing there rounds in the hospital and Ji Hyo was starting to go out of the hospital for some air but then and emergency patient came in.
Ji Hyo heard her beeper go so she saw where the patient was and then saw that the interns were outside staring at the patient.
Ji Hyo said,"Yahhh!!! Why isn't anyone inside?"
Kwang Soo replied,"He is a disease patient. He has a dreadful disease which can pass onto each other."
Ji Hyo didn't care and ran in trying to save the patient.
Byul shouted while Ji Hyo was going in,"Song Ji Hyo, Yahh!! Are you crazy? Please be careful."
Ji Hyo started examining the patient and seeing the patients condition.
Gary arrived outside and saw Ji Hyo inside alone and started to walk in while the others stopped him.
They said,"Yahhh, don't go in, you might catch the disease."
Gary was determined to go in that he used all his power and strength to push his way inside.
Gary went inside and started to help Ji Hyo.
Gary started to say,"Yahhh!!! Are you crazy coming in here?"
Ji Hyo answered,"Do you want me to watch the patient die?"
Ji Hyo then started to examine the patient once again but then suddenly, the patient was vomiting blood everywhere and it touched Ji Hyo's skin.
She didn't care about the blood on her skin and instead started to clean the patient up.
Gary was surprised at what happened and got the disinfection, and started to wipe her face with it then he put a mask on her.
At that moment Kim Joong Kook arrived and saw Gary and Ji Hyo inside and the rest outside.
Kim Joong Kook shouted while the interns were looking at him,"Move out the way, Useless people."
Kim Joong Kook then ran in and asked,"How is the patients condition?"
Gary said,"The patient is vomiting blood, he is a disease patient so we have to be careful."
Kim Joong Kook then started to move the patients head to one side so the blood wouldn't spill everywhere.
Kim Joong Kook then said to Ji Hyo,"Ji Hyo go out and disinfect yourself now, hurry."
Ji Hyo said,"Ani, gwenchana, I can do it in here."
Ji Hyo then started to disinfect her again and then waited for the patient to become normal again.
Ji Hyo said,"I'm going to the examination room."
Gary asked,"Why?"
Ji Hyo said,"I need to make sure whether I caught the disease, I need to have a blood test."
Kim Joong Kook said,"Allasso, be careful, I don't want to lose a helper of mine."
Ji Hyo started to walk to the examination room thinking, what if I catch the disease? What does the disease do? Will it kill me in a few years?
She arrived the examination room and started to have the blood test, after the blood test, the doctor in charge of her said,"You will have to wait for a few months and we will see if you have the disease."
The doctor continued,"This disease is very rare and it can develop and just appear and stay so we can't make sure whether you have it or not so please be carefl if you hurt yourself. You don't want to pass it on to another person."
Ji Hyo heard what the doctor just said and then said,"Doctor, does that mean that I shouldn't be with other people?"
The doctor said,"Well, it is sort of but mainly, it is to avoid your own blood touching other peoples blood so if you have the disease you won't pass it on."
Ji Hyo asked,"Doctor, what percentage of it that I could have to disease?"
The doctor replied,"Well you can't really say, it is not accurate as you know, this disease can come and then not come."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright doctor, bye, I'll talk to you soon."
The doctor replied,"Alright."
Ji Hyo walked back out starting to cry after hearing from the doctor.
Ji Hyo then started to walk nack to her department when Gary came and asked her,"Ji Hyo ahhh, are you ok? What happened? When will you get your results?"
Ji Hyo said wiping her tears,"Well as you know, this disease can come any time so they can't be sure, they will have to check me every few months, what if I actually catch the disease?"
Ji Hyo then started to squat on the floor with her head between her knees and started crying.